lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Ah, that's part of the charm. If all the giggling and snickering wasn't there it just wouldn't be the same. It's kinda like how in University of Problems a few folks were complaining about the girls going "Tee Hee" until the author removed them all and Sancho had to write a mod to put them all back. The writing here is way better than UoP when it comes to the characters expressing their mirth.
The MC dialogue in UoP is BAD! It's like reading Ned Flanders.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I beg your pardon, I'm probably a little stupid, what files I have to download for dark path ?

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Don't worry folks, I fixed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DAZ Studio has a hair called "Esidor Hair" that should work.

There's also an upside down hair model on deviantart.
Here's the link

Link to image ->

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I wonder why Guy is so clueless when it comes to looking at pictures. Whenever he does he turns into Mr Magoo. Not only is he torturing himself about that picture of Ashe on Halloween but he isn't making the connection after talking to Spicy Sapphire that she said she was a waitress and sure enough, the blonde version of Pepper is Britanni's ex-coworker. Probably the one in the comments called saffronSpiceSonice. The twin theory is looking better and better.

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
I wonder why Guy is so clueless when it comes to looking at pictures. Whenever he does he turns into Mr Magoo. Not only is he torturing himself about that picture of Ashe on Halloween but he isn't making the connection after talking to Spicy Sapphire that she said she was a waitress and sure enough, the blonde version of Pepper is Britanni's ex-coworker. Probably the one in the comments called saffronSpiceSonice. The twin theory is looking better and better.

u have made me want to play the game again just cause of brittani

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Maybe we should facepalm Lucien after I bash his face in and piss on his corpse.
That arsehole is going to pay.
What do we really know about this guy other than that he sells drugs and likes to take pictures of vagina? We can fill in the blanks to be sure, but for all we know he got those sinister-looking facial scars from all the rows he had on the playground from the other lads calling him Lucy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What do we really know about this guy other than that he sells drugs and likes to take pictures of vagina? We can fill in the blanks to be sure, but for all we know he got those sinister-looking facial scars from all the rows he had on the playground from the other lads calling him Lucy.
I may be a little salty with him because I think Lucien is the one who got Risa addicted to drugs.
Or at least keeps feeding her addiction.

And I won't like anyone who hurts my sweetie pie.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I may be a little salty with him because I think Lucien is the one who got Risa addicted to drugs.
Or at least keeps feeding her addiction.

And I won't like anyone who hurts my sweetie pie.
I know I kind of hate him more than Brent right now. I cant wait to see what happens in the next update. I didn't expect to like and want to take care of Risa this much all from 1 update. But the more I think about her the more she feels like a top tier LI in this game for me that i want to simp for. Cant decide if she is 3rd or 4th cause I like Brittani alot too so not sure how id place her on my personal list for this game cause of that.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes