armond

Apr 26, 2020
I think Guy should arrange some group therapy sessions for the girls.
He could be the *rapist* and then prescribe hugs for everyone.

Then of course we would go around the room giving each LI some cuddles.
I noticed and fixed a typo for you

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
under 6', ~125-150 most my life, small-boned, never been in a single fight :LOL: maybe it was my piercing blue eyes that did all the work for me? :p well, 8 inch dong at least...
just kidding, it's average :cool:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Neon: "I'm not going to worry about this shot. It's fine. It's fine."

Also Neon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In your shoes, I would have just had her face up in the fireman's carry. Bad for her lower back, good for your mental health. Just kidding. However, if Guy went with the recommended fireman's carry her butt could be toward the camera and you could just hide her head (and hair) behind his back. Plus we get a butt shot. Win-win.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Romantic sex scenes with Risa & Viola will most likely happen later in the story.
I like that Neon is taking time in building the relationships first.

It will make the romance path for each girl even better imo.
Likewise, I like how the Romance plot story is developed over time, however it's just quite a wait for people who want to see some action. You'd have to be waiting 2-3 updates to get something solid.

But it is what it is. FiN has fairly good development over time.

Fun fact - anyone who invested in crypto in the year FiN launched - would be in 50-300% profit. Great reference
So much for Kobalt Coin!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly I'm not one that cares if action happens with a certain LI now or in 5 updates from now. What I care about is the romance, and romantic build up and scenes. Neon has shown he can make some pretty romantic scenes like the Ashe date. As long as I get more of that im happy. The only thing that I do dislike in other games when it comes to romance sometimes it takes forever to officially become a certain LI's boyfriend or whatever. I get it that's something that shouldn't be rushed either but idk sometimes it feels like that aspect does take forever in other games and I want to see that scene more than having sex with them. Tho getting Ashe and Nicki to be our girlfriend didn't feel like it took to long. ( I think Ashe is out girlfriend now I forget feels like she is tho)

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Likewise, I like how the Romance plot story is developed over time, however it's just quite a wait for people who want to see some action. You'd have to be waiting 2-3 updates to get something solid.

But it is what it is. FiN has fairly good development over time.

Fun fact - anyone who invested in crypto in the year FiN launched - would be in 50-300% profit. Great reference
So much for Kobalt Coin!
The thing about crypto is that its value is still based on how many "dollars" it is worth. Alone its value is more nebulous.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I do sometimes.

But do you think it would impress Nicki and Mason?
for sure tea is classy as hell. Tho I do think it would impress Ashe the most as I think Ashe is into classy stuff more than those two beauties and Nicki and Mason seem to already like guy alot, so not much you can do that won't impress them at this point :)

• Love

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder what else I could do to impress Mason? I know he wants a dominate guy so I'll try my best.
But would he also like it if I showed my sensitive side? Because I am a bit more sensitive than the average guy.

Something I would love to do with Mason is cuddle up with him in bed and discuss our feelings.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes