tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
holy shit props to Risa's hair gel or whatever she is using, this thing is holding for its dear life lol
Speaking of, NeonGhosts , for those of us who have no clue how this stuff works, how crazy hard is it to accurately model gravity on various things? Very few games show the affect of gravity on hair, and I don't think I've ever seen breasts that looked realistic on a woman laying down (assuming they're real anyway). I assume it's an absolute bitch to tweak the models for that stuff.

tldr; 450+ renders finished, and I ramble about plans to make Friends in Need easier to find, and on other platforms.
I caught that change with Trevor, Neon.

For those that don't know, bleaching your hair can remove certain drugs from the body. It's why you see a lot of sports players bleaching their hair after the offseason or (in the case of soccer/football) after international breaks.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Speaking of, NeonGhosts , for those of us who have no clue how this stuff works, how crazy hard is it to accurately model gravity on various things? Very few games show the affect of gravity on hair, and I don't think I've ever seen breasts that looked realistic on a woman laying down (assuming they're real anyway). I assume it's an absolute bitch to tweak the models for that stuff.

I caught that change with Trevor, Neon.

For those that don't know, bleaching your hair can remove certain drugs from the body. It's why you see a lot of sports players bleaching their hair after the offseason or (in the case of soccer/football) after international breaks.
it can be done easily if the hair asset uses dforce, if not dev can add a dforce modifier to hair, but this is where it gets tricky because the hair should be of good quality to be simulated properly, you need to find right parameters and so on and so forth. also I guess gpu should be capable enough to not catch fire in the process lol.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I can't remember did Guy figure out that Pepper is a camgirl?
Guy has two opportunities to learn that she is a camgirl but I believe that if you wish him to be ignorant of that fact you can avoid it. It will be interesting to see if that will be better or worse.

Reactions: Joshy92

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I'll definitely get it if it comes to steam.
Although I'll be a little dissapointed if the dark stuff has to be cut.

I loved having Ashe roleplay as Cassie.
I discussed this in the comments of that post, but I'd probably make a specialty version of Friends in Need that kept most of the morally dubious content (corruption, roleplay, etc.) but just relegated most of the extreme content to a patch file. That way there'd still be a version of FiN that had a lot of moral wiggle room, while being a little more palatable for a mass audience.

For that shot of Risa, I tried! :'D But, her hair model didn't have a preset to make it go in the right direction, and adding a dForce modifier.. Well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could always sub out the hair with a long dForce-ready hair asset, use a shader to make it look close to Risa's existing hair, and then simulate it.. But, it's like two shots out of 1000+ so I wasn't keen to spend too much time on it.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Jamie is lucky Brittani was there because if she wasn't I would have thrown him out a window.
I didn't fight him though because I don't want to see a delicate flower like Britt exposed to violence.

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
Oct 10, 2022
Well, I was always known as a scrapper. So, yeah. But when I finally whooped this one dude in HS, I wore that shit with pride. He didn't come to school for almost a week. He was ashamed. Ahaha
As a former bully, I was on whoop-worthy side. :LOL:;) Tbh, I don't remember having blackeye. :unsure: More than one occasion I had bloody lips, lots of bruises here and there mostly on torso especially on stomach, 2 knife wounds one on arm and one on leg but I don't think I had black eye, weird.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
As a former bully, I was on whoop-worthy side. :LOL:;) Tbh, I don't remember having blackeye. :unsure: More than one occasion I had bloody lips, lots of bruises here and there mostly on torso especially on stomach, 2 knife wounds one on arm and one on leg but I don't think I had black eye, weird.
I was the kid that always scrapped against bullies. No, I'm no hero. I just didn't like them. The one I mentioned above was the worse. He had 100lbs on me, more or less and the fucker knew how to use it. I was no slouch either. Over 6' and almost 200lbs at the time.

Oct 10, 2022
Option number two in this render can go fuck itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think by now you all know me. I'm choosing option one all the time.
Even I am not that cruel, especially towards Viola and Mason. :)

I was the kid that always scrapped against bullies. No, I'm no hero. I just didn't like them. The one I mentioned above was the worse. He had 100lbs on me, more or less and the fucker knew how to use it. I was no slouch either. Over 6' and almost 200lbs at the time.
I also don't like bullies either but at the time, I did not even realise what I was doing terrible, just having fun you know. Sometimes they do need guidance. Though, if it does not work whooping in order.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Guy should arrange some group therapy sessions for the girls.
He could be the therapist and then prescribe hugs for everyone.

Then of course we would go around the room giving each LI some cuddles.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes