Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
LOL the heart made of rose petals on the rape bed is a good touch. I bet, hopeless romantic that he is, that Guy is even going to lube up first. Maybe even light a candle and put on some soft rock.
Exactly lmao.

I just wish that in the "Good Guy" route there is an option to have a consensual scene with Risa, most likely that won't be the case though.
There's no scenes with Viola yet either on the good route, however I think that will be quite a long wait.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Exactly lmao.

I just wish that in the "Good Guy" route there is an option to have a consensual scene with Risa, most likely that won't be the case though.
There's no scenes with Viola yet either on the good route, however I think that will be quite a long wait.
Romantic sex scenes with Risa & Viola will most likely happen later in the story.
I like that Neon is taking time in building the relationships first.

It will make the romance path for each girl even better imo.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General FYI: I put up a Mason photoset on Patreon and SubStar, available for $2 subs. It has Mason trying on some outfits while waiting for Guy to come home.. >_>

393_Closet Cam 1.png

Romantic sex scenes with Risa & Viola will most likely happen later in the story.
I like that Neon is taking time in building the relationships first.

It will make the romance path for each girl even better imo.
Spoilers, but Risa does has a love/affection sex scene in this one, and the hotel scene isn't necessarily a dark route exclusive.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
We'll get into Mason's feelings vis a vis dress-up time, next chapter. :D
I have been wondering for a while about how Mason wants to dress.
That sounds like it's going to be an interesting scene.

I just know he is going to send me broke though because nice clothes aren't cheap.
And I'm buying nothing but the best for my baby.

Reactions: Dark Silence

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, all this. I don't like to get too into the discussion for the dark options for FiN, but I want to smooth out a lot of that stuff in Chapter One. It'll turn Nicki's dark path into one where she can reasonably write the events of Chapter One off as more like a mistake borne of too much wine and simmering feelings, than an act of deliberate cruelty.
As the creator, you have the full right to any edits to any aspect you want.

I just wanted to question an angle that why the assault option ( which I actually skipped fast on that playthru, because... it is sickening) as it is now, it lends to a true monster MC.

Which is kinda lending itself to a really dark disturbed maniacal MC's playthru.

Do you wonder if toning it down will take away from that route MC's monstrousness.... to be more acceptable? Which I don't think it would work well.

Again, your story. Just my two cents.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Maybe the reason Guy has Risa flung over his shoulder like that.
Is because she passed out and Guy is simply going to gently tuck her into bed.
and give her a kiss on the forehead.

Thats what I would do in that situation any way.
Well, everything except the kiss because she can't consent to it.
I hope you are right when I saw that render first thing that came to my mind is something bad happened at the drug den, so I like your version better.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes