RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Correct.

Well, Mason hears Guy and Ashe fooling around in the alley on the love path too, and comes out to investigate.
Yeah i remember this scene. Also remember Guy can let some money with Mason if he decides to bring Ashe to the apartment instead of stopping for a blowjob in the alley.

Reactions: GokutheG

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I don't know how the heck to be a dad but I have to learn.
If I date Carolina that means Maya becomes my daughter. And I want to be the best dad ever.
Just giving a shit and putting them ahead of yourself almost guarantees good parenting in my experience :) It's sad how many don't even have that down.. Books from child development experts also help! I hope Neon puts in a scene like that, where Carolina catches him reading a parenting book or something... super adorable :giggle:

These are things I'd like to fix eventually. At present, Ashe kind of has a FWB path, which came from her recent dinner-date with Guy. If you just parted as friends in Chapter Two, then slept with her on her date, she leaves instead of staying over, and doesn't use much lovey-dovey language. Likewise, I plan to make her corruption path, where Guy coerces her into coming home with him in Chapter Two, have the option for an enemies-to-lovers sexual relationship. Again, there are some hints towards that in her date, if you manage to improve her opinion of you, and she asks you to fuck her. So, it'd be relatively trivial to move some things around and have the option where you see her as a hook-up. My intention with Ashe on the love path is basically that she, as someone who beleives in astrology, moon cycles, magnetic fields, etc. sees some kind of cosmic confluence in her romance with Guy. Meeting him, sleeping with him on the first date, and running into him in the park all make her think the winds of fate are blowing, so she jumps a little too readily into full-on romance.
I definitely needed that spelled out for me and I'm glad you did, because I was kinda wondering what exactly was behind Ashe's instant gravitation towards MC! Obviously, the reader can always infer things like "well, some women are love-at-first sight types, Guy's rich and attractive" and so on, and certainly that's all true for Ashe, but this is a very interesting look into her thinking, so thx :)

Also, on her willingness for corruption-to-romance and being treated a little badly; I like to think in my head that her guilt over Wren has given her a kind of self-hatred. Lots of people eventually morph their insecurities and pains into sexual kinks, i.e. cuckoldry and the like. Don't know if that's true for Ashe at all, and maybe it's a tad melodramatic, but it makes scenes bittersweet for me :cry:

Last edited:

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
NeonGhosts A small suggestion concerning Nicki:
When she came sniffing for money, I raped her. (A combination of pent-up frustrations of being in love with her, and being angry at her for trying to use me and my feelings). Other than that, I haven't touched the dark path much.
When she came back, I apologized and didn't touch her, not wanting to scare or traumatize her further by initiating intimacy.
Now, she's calling me her best friend etc, but I don't feel that there was any closure for what I did to her. It's as if it never happened.

I'd love to see more consequences for raping her, specially if the player/MC behaves themselves after. For instance, Nicki not trusting the MC to come to her apartment (Like after the friendly dinner with Ashe). Alternatively, if Nicki has forgiven the MC and has (like she hints at) still feelings for him, maybe they could have a heart-to-heart and talk things out?
Personally, I think it'd make more sense to have Nicki remain relatively weary of the MC. I think it's currently impossible to go from rape to a romantic relationship (which I think is good), but then her hinting at loving the MC sends mixed signals.

An example of this is when Buffy the jacuzzi installer is at the apartment, and Nicki acts competitive/jealous toward her. Here it could make more sense if Nicki would try to warn her off, or even encourage the hookup (If the MC's sexual needs are met, it's safer for her to be around him).

b88b4

Aug 17, 2021
It's nothing I plan to address immediately, but I think your argument has a lot of merit. Ashe's first appearance in Chapter Two also featured my first time really using things like coded variables in the script. As a result, a lot of her relationship progression is.. Kind of clunky. I'd say the same is true of Gabby, who you can kiss, and then she basically brushes it off and never mentions it again. It's just because I didn't add nearly as many variables as I needed to, to track everything going on with them.

These are things I'd like to fix eventually. At present, Ashe kind of has a FWB path, which came from her recent dinner-date with Guy. If you just parted as friends in Chapter Two, then slept with her on her date, she leaves instead of staying over, and doesn't use much lovey-dovey language. Likewise, I plan to make her corruption path, where Guy coerces her into coming home with him in Chapter Two, have the option for an enemies-to-lovers sexual relationship. Again, there are some hints towards that in her date, if you manage to improve her opinion of you, and she asks you to fuck her. So, it'd be relatively trivial to move some things around and have the option where you see her as a hook-up. My intention with Ashe on the love path is basically that she, as someone who beleives in astrology, moon cycles, magnetic fields, etc. sees some kind of cosmic confluence in her romance with Guy. Meeting him, sleeping with him on the first date, and running into him in the park all make her think the winds of fate are blowing, so she jumps a little too readily into full-on romance.

As part of my remake of Chapter One, I'll be moving all the various chapter variables so they load before the game itself, with default values. This will be the end of the "XYZ not defined" error that's occasionally plagued me, while also allowing me to go back and tinker with things in the early chapters, adding content branches, without breaking the game. At that time, I'd like to clean up some stuff from Chapter Two and Three.

Well, like Tolkien said, "The tale grew in the telling."

I hadn't originally planned for Risa to occupy the spot in the story that she currently does. I'd planned for her to have a looser connection to events. But, ultimately I realized that having someone who was so closely acquainted with the main good-path antagonist would be useful.

As for her appearances over the last few updates, she was in a brief scene where she tried to make MC look good to Ashe, and then an optional scene where MC could visit her. Then she was in an optional scene where you woke up in the office with her present. Then the relatively brief scene where she baits you into visiting Lucien.

The same updates had scenes with Ashe, Viola, Nicki, Brittani, Cam-Pepper, and Carolina. So, I'd hardly say she's getting an outsized amount of shine. The only people we haven't seen much of lately are Gabby and Madison, but that's largely because their plot begins to take center stage with the release of Madison's husband, and his unraveling connection to the larger plot.

I'd still wager I finish it before George RR Martin gets the next SoIaF book out.

Look, I totally get that it's frustrating to wait for updates, or wait for content for a character you like. But, allow me to put this in perspective. The current script has 384,566 words in it, and nearly 3 million characters. Google tells me that the average 300 page novel stands around 90,000 words.

So, in less than two years, I've written 4.27 novels, while rendering something like 8,000 pieces of art, teaching myself how to do rudimentary coding, generating content for my subscription platforms, and interacting with four main communities/discussion hubs. And I work an average of 60 hours a week, make time to exercise every day, and saw four new countries last year.

There are games that have been around since 2019 that have put out less content than me, while having more supporters, multiple people working on them, and a frankly less challenging plot/branching storyline to write and render.

If anyone wants me to start putting out monthly updates where everything is POV, so I never have to render/pose more than one girl at a time, all the sex scenes are just a video of a dick sliding in and out of a pussy, and the location is the same mansion you've seen in a couple dozen games already, I can totally do that.

But, if you want me to keep making FiN, then it's going to take how long it takes.
Will we be able to have sex with the jacuzzi in the next update?

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
the patch doesnt work for me, is the taboo patch the one which allows you to roleplay with ashe as guppy. or is it something else and does the gallary mod not make it work seeing as im also using it.

Reactions: BlimpyOU

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
When she came back, I apologized and didn't touch her, not wanting to scare or traumatize her further by initiating intimacy.
This kind of reminds me a bit of Ashe if you don't go full dark path. I dont really play dark path but I do check it out once in awhile just for the dialogue but I skip the lewd scenes. If you "assault" Ashe in the alley, then on the date drug her but not have sex with her and tell her you didn't do anything to her. Ashe seems really confused and it's almost like she kind of wondering if guy is even worth redemption or something in the future despite guy doing something horrible and unforgiveable to her. At least that's how I saw things cause why else didn't she just leave right away and instead ask guy why he didn't have sex with her.

• Thinking Face

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
When she came sniffing for money, I raped her. (A combination of pent-up frustrations of being in love with her, and being angry at her for trying to use me and my feelings). Other than that, I haven't touched the dark path much.
Now, she's calling me her best friend etc, but I don't feel that there was any closure for what I did to her. It's as if it never happened.

I'd love to see more consequences for raping her, specially if the player/MC behaves themselves after. For instance, Nicki not trusting the MC to come to her apartment (Like after the friendly dinner with Ashe). Alternatively, if Nicki has forgiven the MC and has (like she hints at) still feelings for him, maybe they could have a heart-to-heart and talk things out?
Personally, I think it'd make more sense to have Nicki remain relatively weary of the MC. I think it's currently impossible to go from rape to a romantic relationship (which I think is good), but then her hinting at loving the MC sends mixed signals.

An example of this is when Buffy the jacuzzi installer is at the apartment, and Nicki acts competitive/jealous toward her. Here it could make more sense if Nicki would try to warn her off, or even encourage the hookup (If the MC's sexual needs are met, it's safer for her to be around him).
Changes to the first interaction with Nicki are coming in the Chapter 1 remake (don't worry to anyone unfamiliar, Neon is only doing Chapter 1, he's very determined to not fall into the endless remake cycle). Correct me if I'm wrong Neon, but I believe you mentioned at some point that the 'assault' option is being toned down. I imagine it will still be very much worse than the 'exploit' path, but it won't be as vicious. Essentially the aim is to make it a bit more reasonable for her to come back to Guy after everything that happens during the time skip (and more importantly, stay there). I'd say Neon did a good job explaining how she found her way there, even if the player chooses 'assault', but the changes will also make the narrative flow a bit more with the two still being in a deeply abusive relationship, but it won't be as extreme as it is now.

That said, some of the scenes between the two are pretty brutal, and Neon isn't planning to change the other chapters, so we'll see. Maybe he'll go with having Guy taking a more, 'I own you" approach in Chapter 1 after the assault option. Telling her that he expects her to come back. Right now Nicki is neither Stockholm syndrome nor 'hes abusive, but I know he loves me' on the pure assault path. It's close to both, but is still neither. Will be interesting to see how our supreme leader handles it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just giving a shit and putting them ahead of yourself almost guarantees good parenting in my experience :) It's sad how many don't even have that down.. Books from child development experts also help! I hope Neon puts in a scene like that, where Carolina catches him reading a parenting book or something... super adorable :giggle:

I definitely needed that spelled out for me and I'm glad you did, because I was kinda wondering what exactly was behind Ashe's instant gravitation towards MC! Obviously, the reader can always infer things like "well, some women are love-at-first sight types, Guy's rich and attractive" and so on, and certainly that's all true for Ashe, but this is a very interesting look into her thinking, so thx :)

Also, on her willingness for corruption-to-romance and being treated a little badly; I like to think in my head that her guilt over Wren has given her a kind of self-hatred. Lots of people eventually morph their insecurities and pains into sexual kinks, i.e. cuckoldry and the like. Don't know if that's true for Ashe at all, and maybe it's a tad melodramatic, but it makes scenes bittersweet for me :cry:
That would be an easy favourite scene for me.
I want to be a good dad to Maya.

I'll help her with homework. And take her to the park so she can play with the other kids.
All that stuff a dad should do.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I'd say Neon did a good job explaining how she found her way there, even if the player chooses 'assault', but the changes will also make the narrative flow a bit more with the two still being in a deeply abusive relationship, but it won't be as extreme as it is now.
Yeah, for me, her coming back just highlighted how desperate she was... Which is also what made me hold back, I saw her as a friend in need again.

if guy is even worth redemption or something in the future despite guy doing something horrible and unforgiveable to her. At least that's how I saw things cause why else didn't she just leave right away and instead ask guy why he didn't have sex with her.
Yeah, that's the kind of "ironing out" that I'd love to see. It seems to me (without having checked the code, so I can't say for sure) that most interactions are based on good vs. dark points, without really taking all of the history into account. If that's the case, it's understandable, there would be a ton of variations to have unique dialog for.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Calling someone who roleplays as Guys sisters during sex and likes to be choked and slapped a basic bitch ...
Haha just talking about her description from neon and she can be basic and kinky in the bedroom with the Guy she is starstruck...for me tho she is just missing a breeding kink dialogue to wife her canon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TRKaiser
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes