PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I played this game about a year ago, I think now I’ll try to play it again, is it worth downloading now or is an update expected? :unsure: :coffee:
It's always worth downloading if you ask me. Best game on this site. Think this game is on a 3 month cycle and last release was 1/06, so... early-mid March would be my guess, if everything goes well for Neon!

But also, after this next update, then the update after that will redo chapter 1 and bring its quality up to the rest of the chapters as well as resolve some issues people had with it (for example, adding a friend route for the LI instead of forcing you to fuck her, adding more relationship development for them, etc.). And I believe Neon said everyone will have to restart the game anyways because he's also cleaning up some code. Assuming the same cycle, I'd guess that'd be in June-ish? Redoing the chapter might even take less time for him, though, so I'm not sure. Just keep that in mind whatever decision :)

Good luck buddy, I think you will enjoy it :cool:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's always worth downloading if you ask me. Best game on this site. Think this game is on a 3 month cycle and last release was 1/06, so... early-mid March would be my guess, if everything goes well for Neon!

But also, after this next update, then the update after that will redo chapter 1 and bring its quality up to the rest of the chapters as well as resolve some issues people had with it (for example, adding a friend route for the LI instead of forcing you to fuck her, adding more relationship development for them, etc.). And I believe Neon said everyone will have to restart the game anyways because he's also cleaning up some code. Assuming the same cycle, I'd guess that'd be in June-ish? Redoing the chapter might even take less time for him, though, so I'm not sure. Just keep that in mind whatever decision :)

Good luck buddy, I think you will enjoy it :cool:
Thanks for the answer, friend! I have no doubt that I will like the game! especially since I played it a long time ago... now I have partially forgotten what and how, as far as I remember, I went the way of being kinder than dark.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

tldr; Around 370 images finished, planning to land around 1000+. Added two small scenes so we could see a couple girls that'd been MIA for a bit.

383_Camera.png

I think the next is Gabby, Mason and more Risa.
As far as love interests go, next chapter will feature: Risa, Pepper, Alex, Mason, Viola, Nicki (briefly), Gabby, and Madison. Pepper and Viola's scenes are more like short cameos, similar in length to Wren's scene from a few updates ago. They'll both advance their respective stories, but I don't want to linger/get bogged down in them.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for the answer, friend! I have no doubt that I will like the game! especially since I played it a long time ago... now I have partially forgotten what and how, as far as I remember, I went the way of being kinder than dark.
I think you'll really like the game mate.
It's one of my favourite games on this site.

It also has some of the best writing I have seen in an AVN.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I think you'll really like the game mate.
It's one of my favourite games on this site.

It also has some of the best writing I have seen in an AVN.
Well, if Joshy is there somewhere, then the game is good! :ROFLMAO: Well, I'll definitely be playing it again once I finish some of the games! especially since the screenshots really look very good! (y)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

tldr; Around 370 images finished, planning to land around 1000+. Added two small scenes so we could see a couple girls that'd been MIA for a bit.

View attachment 3389424

As far as love interests go, next chapter will feature: Risa, Pepper, Alex, Mason, Viola, Nicki (briefly), Gabby, and Madison. Pepper and Viola's scenes are more like short cameos, similar in length to Wren's scene from a few updates ago. They'll both advance their respective stories, but I don't want to linger/get bogged down in them.
Does everyone see how close Guy's arm is to Pepper's beautiful hand?
He could easily reach over and hold hands with this sweet and delicate flower.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
:( no Ashe or Britani I want to see their content the most right now. But at least I get a small bit of Nicki , Pepper and Viola. Already knew about Risa. The rest aren't on my LI radar but I look forward to seeing their stories.

Reactions: giqu

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I play this awesome game for the plot.
But I think when we get sex with Mason for the first time
I'll have to pull down my pants and get down to business.

Seriously does Mason not realise how fucking hot he is?

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018

View attachment 3389424

too many characters that has too much of their own story, gonna take forever to get anywhere

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Likewise, if you've had a purely romantic relationship with Ashe, with no pushing of her boundaries or anything, the character likely won't turn on a dime and decide, "Well, now that we've been dating for a month, I can be a real jerk." I feel like that time's basically come and gone -- either you've decided to have a toxic relationship with her, or not.
Speaking of, I've got a question regarding Ashe and the touch ups to the early game. Sorry if it's been asked previously, but I was wondering if there was any plans for a FWB/hook up and go separate ways path for Ashe (as in not dating, not removed from the game)? I always found it a bit odd that you either hook up with her the night you meet, and then you're essentially dating, or you don't hook up and then things go from there.

I totally get if she isn't usually the type for one night stands, that's fine, but she does hook up with Guy, and right now it's kind of all or nothing. As it stands I'm in this limbo of Ashe being attractive, so would definitely hook up, but I definitely wouldn't date her. So I have to have two saves where I meta-knowledge the story by avoiding a hook-up I would definitely take in reality, because I know that it puts me in a relationship I don't have the option to avoid.

Essentially, is there any chance for;
Hook up with Ashe
Run into her while she's roller blading, she asks if it's serious, you say yes or no, game proceeds as is from there
That or maybe a morning after option where instead of Guy being kind of clingy, you can just say, "uh... I don't even remember your name tbh."
or something to that effect. From there the game just proceeds with you two as friends.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
8 status updates, 24 preview images and 20 are tied to Risa
View attachment 3391043
Well, Risa's story was set up with the cliffhanger last episode so it would stand to reason that there is a lot of her in this one. It is kind of like the previous update where there had been very little of Mason up to that point and then a whole lot of him all at once then none at all in the next update. As the cast continues to expand we are bound to see more of that. Permanently in some cases, as some of the girls are disappearing due to mistreatment.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know how the heck to be a dad but I have to learn.
If I date Carolina that means Maya becomes my daughter. And I want to be the best dad ever.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well, Risa's story was set up with the cliffhanger last episode so it would stand to reason that there is a lot of her in this one. It is kind of like the previous update where there had been very little of Mason up to that point and then a whole lot of him all at once then none at all in the next update. As the cast continues to expand we are bound to see more of that. Permanently in some cases, as some of the girls are disappearing due to mistreatment.
3 updates in a row, somehow the game now revolves around a girl that was supposed to be a side piece for quick extra lewd scenes. :cautious:

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes