SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I want to watch one of Pepper's cam shows and tip her one million dollars.
She deserves it.
But then she wouldn't have a need to do cam shows anymore and you would lose the hotness factor of thinking of her doing cam shows and showing off to other guys online unless you convince her to do it for fun. I would just pay her expenses so she keeps doing cam shows.
She seemingly is only doing cam shows because she's being forced to, I don't think she enjoys doing it (at least not under those circumstances). Also the money (or at least most of it), wouldn't go to her anyways, it would go to the person making her do the shows.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She seemingly is only doing cam shows because she's being forced to, I don't think she enjoys doing it (at least not under those circumstances). Also the money (or at least most of it, wouldn't go to her anyways, it would go to the person making her do the shows.
Maybe in a friendlier environment she might like it?
Because bro, it would be so hot having a camgirl girlfriend.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She seemingly is only doing cam shows because she's being forced to, I don't think she enjoys doing it (at least not under those circumstances). Also the money (or at least most of it, wouldn't go to her anyways, it would go to the person making her do the shows.
oh really I must of missed that part thanks , I didn't know she was being forced. I assumed she was doing them to pay bills or to save money up to get out of living with her dad or whoever it is.

Reactions: SlapE

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
But then she wouldn't have a need to do cam shows anymore
That's good though. As I'm not into camwhores. But then, I'm only into Gabby and Mason. I'm not lookin to bang any of the others. Maybe Viola. Risa though, I'm goin to turn into my anal slut. She'll be chained up in a corner and fed and watered from dog bowls. I'll be nice and give her a large dogbed and a blanket though.

Mar 11, 2023
Another thing I thought of.
While Pepper is doing her cam shows I will sit next to her and hold her delicate hand while I whisper 'I love you' to my sweetheart.

Pepper deserves lots of love.
She's just started her camgirl journey if I have anything to say about it. I've got to turn that amateur into a DAP horse cock loving hoe. And Nicky will be doing the same in the next room, since camshows are a business and girls gotta earn me money. And they can even do 'crossovers' for extra cash from all the simps.
Oh yeah, I'll Andrew Tate the shit out of them. :devilish:

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
She's just started her camgirl journey if I have anything to say about it. I've got to turn that amateur into a DAP horse cock loving hoe. And Nicky will be doing the same in the next room, since camshows are a business and girls gotta earn me money. And they can even do 'crossovers' for extra cash from all the simps.
Nicki didn't cut it on lonelyfans though.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
cringe

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nicki didn't cut it on lonelyfans though.
I bet that she was doing it all wrong though. Given another shot with some coaching and promotion, I bet she'd do just fine. I don't really see that as being something that will happen though, I don't recall anything suggesting that our guy is interested in doing that with her.

Jaffa55

Mar 9, 2022
Theres a part of me that hopes if you keep raping Ashe that her big assed father comes and beats the shit out of OP. I know it wont happen, but that would be awesome for the story as opposed to the how much abuse is too much abuse to get each girl to leave game
Funny enough Guy even admits he's more scared of her dad than he is of the cops if you do the dark route.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That's another reason to why Ashe is best girl. She is no broke ass bitch like the secondaries :BootyTime:
Ashe? That's the blonde? The bleached blonde bimbo? The one who can't even tie her shoes? That Ashe? Right. She's the second best girl of the third string girls. Who include: Britt, Pepper and that unnamed chick that was in the diner. It could be worse. She could be in the same group as Risa. But she'll never be in the same group as Carolina. Who is actually second best in the second string group, with Viola leadin that one. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Quetzzz

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ashe? That's the blonde? The bleached blonde bimbo? The one who can't even tie her shoes? That Ashe? Right. She's the second best girl of the third string girls. Who include: Britt, Pepper and that unnamed chick that was in the diner. It could be worse. She could be in the same group as Risa. But she'll never be in the same group as Carolina. Who is actually second best in the second string group, with Viola leadin that one. :ROFLMAO:
Annoyed.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Let's see, hot blonde bombshell who works at the museum and loves you vs
Viola, poor ass russian mail bride who can't even speak christian.
Carolina, wetback concierge who had a child from another man.
:WaitWhat:
Viola is at the top with Ashe in my list :KEK:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Let's see, hot blonde bombshell who works at the museum and loves you vs
Viola, poor ass russian mail bride who can't even speak christian.
Carolina, wetback concierge who had a child from another man.
:WaitWhat:
I like Ashe.
But I would choose Viola or Carolina over her.

If Carolina becomes my wife that means Maya is my daughter and she is a really awesome kid.
I would buy her lots of toys.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes