Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I liked the Risa drug-den scene. My feeling is that Lucien got her hooked, and has been reeling her in. He played her until she ran out of money, and is now ready to land her: she will soon be in the position of the half-naked girl he was photographing. She realizes this, and involves the MC as an act of desperation.

I hope the MC has the option, aside from just ‘saving’ Risa, to purchase her from Lucien: so that she is dangling from his hook instead (e.g. he could arrange to buy a large supply of her drug, and make an agreement that Lucien won’t sell to her directly anymore.)

I imagine that there are other possibilities that could arise with a collaboration between a dark-path MC and Lucien.
Interesting thought indeed.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I don't understand what's in the new version - is the only content an extension of the previous ending?

It ended when MC & Risa left the apartment.
Now it ends at when MC meets Lucien Graves (full name proclaimed as if MC should recognize him somehow)

Also, would love for a dark/grey path MC to take Risa up on her offer to fuck her once she's done with this drug-den bs XD

Risa, apart from Carolina & Wren, is one of the characters that deserve a good dicking.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I'm just here to say that the scenes with Risa are incredibly hot. Normally I enjoy blackmail scenes and other dark paths more, but Risa... Damn, who knew? For some reason he makes me extremely horny without having to be mean. Not even a little bit. I'm falling in love? Nah, I'm still the same motherfucker as always... I hope. Just Risa.... damn it. That woman is a witch.

And now I'm going to continue playing the update with the desire to be really mean to the rest, to compensate.
Ummm what was the Risa scene and what did I miss?

Only thing I got was a footjob & a lap pillow.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
What do you need help with ? :unsure:
Those are the only two scenes with her.
By two scenes do you mean both the ones in the Receptionist Office after smoking up?
Or is there any one I'm missing?

Choose different dialogue options, it's the only way to alter outcomes in this game and only so many options are available. I can't imagine what difficulty there could be.
If only there was a Gallery / Guide but I am not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I have three paths - Dark / Grey / White - where I mostly prefer White/Grey over Dark

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Also, on her willingness for corruption-to-romance and being treated a little badly; I like to think in my head that her guilt over Wren has given her a kind of self-hatred. Lots of people eventually morph their insecurities and pains into sexual kinks, i.e. cuckoldry and the like. Don't know if that's true for Ashe at all, and maybe it's a tad melodramatic, but it makes scenes bittersweet for me :cry:
There's definitely some truth to that. I don't want to conflate kinky masochism with a desire to punish oneself, necessarily.. But, I think that it was probably a kink Ashe always had, which rose to the fore after Wren's accident.

Changes to the first interaction with Nicki are coming in the Chapter 1 remake (don't worry to anyone unfamiliar, Neon is only doing Chapter 1, he's very determined to not fall into the endless remake cycle). Correct me if I'm wrong Neon, but I believe you mentioned at some point that the 'assault' option is being toned down. I imagine it will still be very much worse than the 'exploit' path, but it won't be as vicious. Essentially the aim is to make it a bit more reasonable for her to come back to Guy after everything that happens during the time skip (and more importantly, stay there).
Yeah, all this. I don't like to get too into the discussion for the dark options for FiN, but I want to smooth out a lot of that stuff in Chapter One. It'll turn Nicki's dark path into one where she can reasonably write the events of Chapter One off as more like a mistake borne of too much wine and simmering feelings, than an act of deliberate cruelty.

I don't understand what's in the new version - is the only content an extension of the previous ending?

It ended when MC & Risa left the apartment.
Now it ends at when MC meets Lucien Graves (full name proclaimed as if MC should recognize him somehow)

Also, would love for a dark/grey path MC to take Risa up on her offer to fuck her once she's done with this drug-den bs XD
Yeah, so basically what happened with this version was that I wanted to get it out for Christmas Day. I did so, but it ended pretty anti-climatically, with Risa offering to dress Guy. So, I wanted to get it to a proper chapter ending, with a tease for what's ahead. Ergo I added the scene where we meet Markus, Lucien, and the half-dressed girl known as Cherry. I just wanted to push ahead and give people an actual cliffhanger, rather than.. Risa going to get Guy a shirt.

A lot of people have kind of read into the Lucien Graves thing, and I mean.. How do you introduce yourself to people? *shrug!* Lucien's name does have some special meaning, but we'll learn more about that next chapter.

And don't worry, next update will have an array of options for Risa, across the alignment spectrum. >_>

is an update coming?
Yes, but I'm going to avoid giving a date until we're a bit closer. I thought I'd have it out in February, but that obviously didn't happen. I added some scenes, so this update will be way more of a full-length chapter. Currently around 420 renders, with another 600+ to go. But, I've got big chunks of the script written, so I'm planning to knock out a lot of scenes over the next week or two, and see where we're at.

This chapter's been a little complicated by a lot of new locations, and a few lengthy sex scenes. But, I think it'll be worth the wait.

387_Float Cam 1.png

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Yeah, so basically what happened with this version was that I wanted to get it out for Christmas Day. I did so, but it ended pretty anti-climatically, with Risa offering to dress Guy. So, I wanted to get it to a proper chapter ending, with a tease for what's ahead. Ergo I added the scene where we meet Markus, Lucien, and the half-dressed girl known as Cherry. I just wanted to push ahead and give people an actual cliffhanger, rather than.. Risa going to get Guy a shirt.

A lot of people have kind of read into the Lucien Graves thing, and I mean.. How do you introduce yourself to people? *shrug!* Lucien's name does have some special meaning, but we'll learn more about that next chapter.

And don't worry, next update will have an array of options for Risa, across the alignment spectrum. >_>

View attachment 3408284
I see. I was fairly surprised to see no update on this game after I checked in on F95 after a few months
However seeing that I knew that there would be something cooking behind the scenes.

Hopefully we have the new Risa scene on the good Guy path as well. Image looks like the dark/grey paths.
That's primarily the path I play with some selective choices.

Also, is there any ETA on the planned gallery feature?
That would really be a godsend, without having to maintain so many savefiles.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yes, but I'm going to avoid giving a date until we're a bit closer. I thought I'd have it out in February, but that obviously didn't happen. I added some scenes, so this update will be way more of a full-length chapter. Currently around 420 renders, with another 600+ to go. But, I've got big chunks of the script written, so I'm planning to knock out a lot of scenes over the next week or two, and see where we're at.

This chapter's been a little complicated by a lot of new locations, and a few lengthy sex scenes. But, I think it'll be worth the wait.

View attachment 3408284
Romance is prepared on the bed, how is it to love Joshy, but in reality... a hard fuck takes place :KEK:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There's definitely some truth to that. I don't want to conflate kinky masochism with a desire to punish oneself, necessarily.. But, I think that it was probably a kink Ashe always had, which rose to the fore after Wren's accident.

Yeah, all this. I don't like to get too into the discussion for the dark options for FiN, but I want to smooth out a lot of that stuff in Chapter One. It'll turn Nicki's dark path into one where she can reasonably write the events of Chapter One off as more like a mistake borne of too much wine and simmering feelings, than an act of deliberate cruelty.

View attachment 3408284
LOL the heart made of rose petals on the rape bed is a good touch. I bet, hopeless romantic that he is, that Guy is even going to lube up first. Maybe even light a candle and put on some soft rock.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Maybe the reason Guy has Risa flung over his shoulder like that.
Is because she passed out and Guy is simply going to gently tuck her into bed.
and give her a kiss on the forehead.

Thats what I would do in that situation any way.
Well, everything except the kiss because she can't consent to it.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Maybe the reason Guy has Risa flung over his shoulder like that.
Is because she passed out and Guy is simply going to gently tuck her into bed.
and give her a kiss on the forehead.

Thats what I would do in that situation any way.
Well, everything except the kiss because she can't consent to it.
I love your naive takes if someone is writing a villain and need a yes man to paint everything wrong he does with pink brushes and give absurd scenarios for bad behavior you sir is the one.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes