Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

tldr; 800+ renders completed for Chapter 9. Working on finishing Risa's sex scenes. Mostly done with Alex's brief scene that makes her a more central part of the plot.

View attachment 3524714

When I say scenes here, I'm specifically referring to sex/sexual scenes.

She pops up in Chapter 9, assuming you decide to take Mason shopping.

View attachment 3524715

Mason's path is a little more complicated than some of the others. Being that he's homeless, disabled, and a sex worker, his threshold for what's acceptable from MC is entirely different than most of the other love interests. It's always possible that my plans could change a bit, but he's basically set up to have a few paths.

• Friend - No sex. MC's just looking out for him out of benevolence, or because it makes him look good to the public.
  • Romance - MC accepts Mason's identity, and they can develop a close bond.
  • Corruption/FWB - MC's mainly interested in sex, referring to Mason as a girl in bed, and a boy or girl outside of it. This path skews dark or light, just depending on how much MC wants to take advantage of Mason's position of vulnerability.
Mason's romance path is going to be fucking awesome.
We have already seen some glimpses of how it could play out I especially liked that scene where Guy cuddled with him on the couch

Also Viola is really hot I bet she would look good eating some hot chick out.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Glad you enjoyed it! I've said this before, but in an alternate reality, Brent would be the hero of the story - the underdog, fighting against this rich jackass who 'stole' his girlfriend, while trying to grow and learn to be a less shitty person. So, it was fun to explore that idea for a bit.

That said, Brent's still a jerk who's incapable of owning up to his own role in screwing up his life (and Nicki's). Maybe one day he'll get his life together. :'D
hahaha i fully expect him to get arrested for stealing that car as soon as he enter the city. Then he will have to ask Nicki or Guy to bail him out before saying his "warning" mensage. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mason's path is a little more complicated than some of the others. Being that he's homeless, disabled, and a sex worker, his threshold for what's acceptable from MC is entirely different than most of the other love interests. It's always possible that my plans could change a bit, but he's basically set up to have a few paths.

• Friend - No sex. MC's just looking out for him out of benevolence, or because it makes him look good to the public.
  • Romance - MC accepts Mason's identity, and they can develop a close bond.
  • Corruption/FWB - MC's mainly interested in sex, referring to Mason as a girl in bed, and a boy or girl outside of it. This path skews dark or light, just depending on how much MC wants to take advantage of Mason's position of vulnerability.
It will be nice to see how Mason story will develop in coming updates.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know there are dark paths with the girls but I wonder if we'll get dark options when it comes time to deal with Brent and the other arseholes?
Maybe we could cause Lucian to have a drug deal that goes bad and he gets shot or something?
He probably deserves to die for what he did to Risa. Same as Brent really.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I know there are dark paths with the girls but I wonder if we'll get dark options when it comes time to deal with Brent and the other arseholes?
Maybe we could cause Lucian to have a drug deal that goes bad and he gets shot or something?
He probably deserves to die for what he did to Risa. Same as Brent really.
I'd rather beat him to a pulp and give him a hot shot.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
A hot shot is a lethal injection of heroin or another opiate. A fittin end to a piece shit drug dealer.
Damn that's pretty hardcore but he hurt Risa so maybe he deserves it.
As soon as I saw Risa being all upset I put on my shiny armour and decided I will be her knight who rescues her from the the evil wizard or in this case the evil drug dealer.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Damn that's pretty hardcore but he hurt Risa so maybe he deserves it.
As soon as I saw Risa being all upset I put on my shiny armour and decided I will be her knight who rescues her from the the evil wizard or in this case the evil drug dealer.
Not that I give a shit about her, but being forced to deal with some addict's bs is what earned him the hot shot. I would've rather just continued on my path of avoidin/ignorin Risa, but nope. That wasn't in the cards. So, now my good Guy has to dirty his hands destroyin Risa and maybe killin a piece of shit drug dealer.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not that I give a shit about her, but being forced to deal with some addict's bs is what earned him the hot shot. I would've rather just continued on my path of avoidin/ignorin Risa, but nope. That wasn't in the cards. So, now my good Guy has to dirty his hands destroyin Risa and maybe killin a piece of shit drug dealer.
I just hope the drug den stuff is connected to Gabby's father which is why I dont see it as a big deal being forced to go through it as to me it seems to be part of one of the main storylines in the game, as I assume it will be connected. But yeah if it turns out it isn't connected then yeah i'll hate having it forced , which is part of the reason why I don't have such a harsh view on Risa. Not that making it connected to a plotline makes her any worst or better by any means but I just dont hate it being forced if it is connected.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Everybody talking about being all lovey dovey/white knight makes me think I might be the only one playing the Darkness/Abuse/Dominate path. Oh well.
Everyone plays the dark path, basically everyone likes this game because of the dark story. You just notice something that you really don’t like. everyone plays what they like, I especially play two path and enjoy them)))

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I just hope the drug den stuff is connected to Gabby's father which is why I dont see it as a big deal being forced to go through it as to me it seems to be part of one of the main storylines in the game, as I assume it will be connected. But yeah if it turns out it isn't connected then yeah i'll hate having it forced , which is part of the reason why I don't have such a harsh view on Risa. Not that making it connected to a plotline makes her any worst or better by any means but I just dont hate it being forced if it is connected.
I never wanted anything to do with Risa. I ignored her all the time. Except for when we were forced to talk with her. So, now that her storyline is actually forced, she gets evil Guy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 9alwa

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Everyone plays the dark path, basically everyone likes this game because of the dark story. You just notice something that you really don’t like. everyone plays what they like, I especially play two path and enjoy them)))
You're wrong, bro. More people play the good path. Same with me. Until now. Now I have to be the evil version of Guy with Risa. All the others will continue to get the good version.

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
You're wrong, bro. More people play the good path. Same with me. Until now. Now I have to be the evil version of Guy with Risa. All the others will continue to get the good version.
Your hate for Risa has some "Fuck you in particular" energy :p

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I know I'm wrong... well, you understand my reference, it's like when a person sees that someone is discussing a supercar, but not discussing the car that you likeWell, you understand what I'm getting at :Kappa: :LOL:

And yes, I also play in good path

Reactions: Dark Silence
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes