NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
In the last update I didn't go to Niki, and now I don't get any content in this one. What kind of revenge is this?)
I talked about this a liiiittle bit before, but Chapter 8 and 9 were originally planned as one single chapter. Which is why Chapter 9 has three Risa scenes, one Pepper scene, two Mason scenes, and one minor character scene. Basically, all the smutty content was planned for the back half of the update. Then I got into it and realized it was way too big to be a single update, and split it in half. Which unfortunately meant the content wound up feeling a bit lopsided -- especially with the multiple possible chapter openings. @_@

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
I still wonder if you didn’t use it on ash, If you’ll have more opportunities to use it on others in the future.

“Oh Risa, I’ve got something for you to take, you like drugs, right?”

“Oh Brittany, Feeling nervous before a shoot? Don’t worry, I’ve got just the thing to calm you down.”

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I still wonder if you didn’t use it on ash, If you’ll have more opportunities to use it on others in the future.

“Oh Risa, I’ve got something for you to take, you like drugs, right?”

“Oh Brittany, Feeling nervous before a shoot? Don’t worry, I’ve got just the thing to calm you down.”
I mean if it's a bottle of pills, I assume there's more than one pill to use.

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played the update that was released recently would you guys recommend I play it now or wait for chapter nine?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't played the update that was released recently would you guys recommend I play it now or wait for chapter nine?
I'm personally waiting till the next update as it seemed more like it was a mini update from what I control skipped through and it didn't seem to include any Risa content

Reactions: Joshy92

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I'm personally waiting till the next update as it seemed more like it was a mini update from what I control skipped through and it didn't seem to include any Risa content
I'm sure you know that the recent update is just a bit of side story. If you struggle with the amount of bandwidth you can download, I'd say just wait. But if you have about 10-15 minutes with nothing to do right now then you could read through it and be ready for the good stuff as soon as the next real update drops.

Reactions: Joshy92

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I mean if it's a bottle of pills, I assume there's more than one pill to use.
Reminds me of those sillier games with an inventory system where using any item once, regardless of logic, fully depletes it :LOL: I'm sure Neon wouldn't do that. Though, I'd guess the real number of pills left fully depends on whenever he gets sick of doing those kinds of scenes :p But, damn, if I don't like the evil thought of using them on other LIs :devilish:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I kind of only care about Risa in the next update. Then Viola and maybe Pepper. The rest im neutral about , since from what I recall a few weeks ago it was said Nicki barley gonna be in it and no Ashe or Brittani

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I kind of only care about Risa in the next update. Then Viola and maybe Pepper. The rest im neutral about , since from what I recall a few weeks ago it was said Nicki barley gonna be in it and no Ashe or Brittani
Well, Ashe had a good chunk of content in the last update but Iwouldn't say no to more content with her.
She's my fav girl.

Reactions: GokutheG

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I talked about this a liiiittle bit before, but Chapter 8 and 9 were originally planned as one single chapter. Which is why Chapter 9 has three Risa scenes, one Pepper scene, two Mason scenes, and one minor character scene. Basically, all the smutty content was planned for the back half of the update. Then I got into it and realized it was way too big to be a single update, and split it in half. Which unfortunately meant the content wound up feeling a bit lopsided -- especially with the multiple possible chapter openings. @_@
Out of curiosity, when you said scenes you mean everything including story progression and sex? For instance Guy still needs to bring Mason to get some glasses so that would be one scene? :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes