HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
In the last update I didn't go to Niki, and now I don't get any content in this one. What kind of revenge is this?)

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, you've failed to impress and went full-on psychotic pervneurotic.
Hmm that's not good I can't have Nicki thinking I'm a pervert this early.
I need to build our relationship a bit before I ask her to do some of the crazy fantasies I have.

I'll tell you one right now. I want to watch Nicki finger herself while I watch and jack off.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Hmm that's not good I can't have Nicki thinking I'm a pervert this early.
I need to build our relationship a bit before I ask her to do some of the crazy fantasies I have.

I'll tell you one right now. I want to watch Nicki finger herself while I watch and jack off.
I see you're still simping.

The world may change, life may get more stressful, I may always be too busy from now on but I can always count on Joshy to be simping in some way, somewhere. YOU ARE MY ROCK!

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
is Viola rape scene and Brittani forced blowjob removed? can't seem to be able to trigger them (taboo patch installed). Did I missed something?

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Looks like you dropped the ball. Time to pass the simp crown over to PHIL101-YYouPPHard.
Don't tempt me with power like that :oops:

Hey now I'm supposed to be the who comes up with cute ideas and nicknames.
Gabby is the rich, dark chocolate to my creamy vanilla. I gently place her nethers onto my tongue and let her melt as she will, resisting the urge to thrash her delicate cocoa drop in my mouth else her infamous bitter notes threaten to overpower the sweetness I'm craving. :giggle:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
is Viola rape scene and Brittani forced blowjob removed? can't seem to be able to trigger them (taboo patch installed). Did I missed something?
Yeah. You installed Friends Indeed. You need to dl Friends In Need. Patch won't work on the vanilla Friends Indeed.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm so lazy I usually won't bother with games that require a patch because I find them to be a hassle.
But I love this game so much that I don't mind the extra steps that the patch requires.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes