Camusole

Jan 7, 2022
Hey i've been playing for a while now and have downloaded the last couple updates. It seems like I am missing some of the darker content in the beginning like with Ashe in the alley. This is happening even after installing the patch. Has some earlier content just been removed or is this just me?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Hey i've been playing for a while now and have downloaded the last couple updates. It seems like I am missing some of the darker content in the beginning like with Ashe in the alley. This is happening even after installing the patch. Has some earlier content just been removed or is this just me?
yes,it's just you..
here is the compressed version with the taboo content.
Friends in Need [Ch. 8 v0.57] [NeonGhosts]

NOTES: This is the SubscribeStar "public" version, so this has the taboo content if you wish.

If you want the "taboo" content, either open the game folder, open patch.rpy and change "false" to "true" or copy over the patch included and overwrite when asked.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Reactions: botc76

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
The special is only an April Fool's joke, in that it takes place from the viewpoint of a character who's not MC. All the events are canon, and they add a little extra context to some story events. It's basically like Ashe or Viola's short story, but actually made into part of the game. It's basically me experimenting with how I might to mini-updates, in between larger updates.

So, it's a prank because I'm playing with expectations a bit, but it's not like.. "Ohhh, MC's a dinosaur now and we're in space! Whoaaaa!"

But, it'll be available when Chapter 9 drops too, so you can just check it out later, if you want! I think people know I just love holidays and special events, so I like doing stuff like this.
Also, I've uploaded the update as a stand-alone file on SubStar, so you can just download and play that if you don't want to re-download the whole 3 GB update, just to play the mini-sode.

May I ask when will mc's sister actually appear in the story?:cautious:
Sure, you can ask. :D

Is Dom stuff avoidable?
It depends on how you categorize 'dom stuff,' I think. Like, I generally just prefer rough/kinky content, so that carries through to the game. But, it's framed as enjoyable for all parties involved, and there's several scenes that are on the soft/sensual side.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah the game has Dom stuff but it also has nice sweet moments and they are my favourite parts.
It's going to be tough for me to dom Mason but that's what he wants so that's what he will get.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FriendsInNeed-CH8v0.57bSE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Risa_1.png
The longest,most elegant legs,an ass as juicy and round as a peach,
which makes my mouth water,
full round heavenly breasts and the most fiery red hair,so delicious !! :love::love:

Oh,my little nymphomaniac,
"let me give you a hand",don't look for anything behind it,
it's just for "science"..:whistle::whistle::Kappa:
1ydn.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
the title for this game is very catchy, when times are tough, friends are there. this game touches on good story elements

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Why didn't this show up in the Latest Updates section?
Honestly? Since it’s just a small update I didn’t bother to report it, because then I’d have a bunch of people complaining about how short it is. Or they’d miss the context of the release, and I’d get a bunch of, “Dev took three months and is clearly just milking, wtf is this shit?” comments/reviews.

I hope that doesn’t sound too grumpy, but I still have some PTSD from the Halloween release I did.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Honestly? Since it’s just a small update I didn’t bother to report it, because then I’d have a bunch of people complaining about how short it is. Or they’d miss the context of the release, and I’d get a bunch of, “Dev took three months and is clearly just milking, wtf is this shit?” comments/reviews.

I hope that doesn’t sound too grumpy, but I still have some PTSD from the Halloween release I did.
Well, at least you did the Holiday updates right and just integrated them into the story. I hate it when the holiday release is some separate file where the girls are fucking Santa Claus or celebrating the holiday in some distant future.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes