abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 3706026

Okay, seriously though, I'll reply to people tomorrow. :p
Just wanted to say that this was a superb chapter as usual and I was surprised by how much of a difference the small changes between 0.59 and 0.60 actually make to the final level of polish and quality. I can totally understand why you were frustrated by the half finished leak.

The only 'downside' was how much I was anticipating the Gabby and Mason stuff and having to wait till next update to get to it.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So just out of curiosity (yes, I became paranoid after recent situation), is there any way to turn patreon version to normal one or I have to download it from here or SS?

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Finally finished up the last bit of the update here are my final thoughts. Overall it was a real solid update. To me it's starting to feel like there is more story bits falling into place. While before it was just the Gabby storyline which to be honest I didn't care about. Now we got a cliff hanger of Brent's return finally and the Risa story arc

Now I don't really care about MC"s that much in my games in comparison to LI so alot of issues I've read about him in the drug den is really a non issue for me. Doesn't mean I disagree with them. I think alot of those issues come from the execution of how he got to the drug den and lack of interactions with Risa prior to it. At least for me the lack of choice was not an issue at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brent I still think he is a piece of shit but I don't hate him as much as I used to now. As it does seem like he still cares for and wants to look out for Nicki even tho it's his fault and also it's probably for selfish reason ontop of that. But it showed to me he has potential for redemption maybe depending on his next move in the next update.

Pepper this is where im mixed on the update. I really wanted her to be a camgirl I did as I really liked that angel and felt like it would of worked and made sense to her mysterious story. Yet it doesn't feel like it something that was needed either for her as it stands she has a great beginnings of a character story without it. So my selfish side is disappointed in this but it doesn't take away from it being some good interactions with her in this update.

Alex well I still have no opinion on her

Overall this update feels like a solid 8 or 9 / 10 for me personally. This update left me wanting more Risa and cant wait for the next one to see what's up with Nicki

Questions. This update did leave me with one question tho. Did Risa give the drugs to the MC as she really is trying to stay clean or was it because of Owen was going to search her. I feel like it was because she really is trying to be clean but the answer is unclear to me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not sure if it was my choices or because I was always rude to Risa since she would hit on me as soon as I arrived at the hotel, but was there a way to get to know her better before she drove us to the dangerous location? Or do we only get to know what she's like after she takes us there? Because I wish I had gotten to know her better before she took me to that place.
I give her some leeway with that because she was scared and didn't know what to do.
Besides who wouldn't jump at the chance to help a sweet, innocent & beautiful girl if she is in trouble?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Aaaack! Can’t believe I never caught that. I’ll get it fixed! Thanks!
I was replaying the game to refresh my memory a bit before the new update, and I was going through the date with Ashe. on the love route, if MC brings up Brittani, she reveals that she did modeling too. I was wondering why MC didn't use that opportunity to bring up the photos that he bought. he could playfully word it as her belonging to him now, in a boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic, as she is into submissive kinks she could actually like it, as well as being reassured and grateful. the photos might could up later for the dark paths, but on the love paths, i thought it made sense that it would come up at that point. MC could even offer to transfer the rights to her for one symbolic dollar. or it could be brought up after the bet with Wren was revealed and forgiven as a "if we are both honest now" kind of discussion.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
My only complaint about the update was being forced to watch the rape scenes. Really did not need that.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Finished the update and as much as I liked it damn... so many characters already, then some new one (potentially) there, for the moment I almost forgot that Madison&Gabby exist. :)

Don't get me wrong, it's nothing new in VN of that type but I starting feel bad for fans of some girls. (
:p)

Reactions: Jaffa55

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Which one is pure and which one censored? Vanilla? Not vanilla? And on top of that patch is needed or is already included? Damn you Patreon...
The main download is Friends In Need (no censored, I believe pre-patched). Vanilla is Friends Indeed (the Patreon-friendly version).

Does the story makes sense if you play the Good Guy with the taboo patch?
Might as well. I'm playing the good guy but still keep it patched just in case. I assume down the line it will matter more with Cassie (MC's sister) if you're into that.

Reactions: Impurity2937

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Does the story makes sense if you play the Good Guy with the taboo patch?
I do because there are a few times there is incest roleplay once with Brittani and Ashe if I recall correctly. While I'm neutral when it comes to that and rarely go for those type of LI I do find the roleplay of it kind of hot. Otherwise you can skip it cause story is the same and I say makes more sense as good Guy than dark imo

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I was replaying the game to refresh my memory a bit before the new update, and I was going through the date with Ashe. on the love route, if MC brings up Brittani, she reveals that she did modeling too. I was wondering why MC didn't use that opportunity to bring up the photos that he bought. he could playfully word it as her belonging to him now, in a boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic, as she is into submissive kinks she could actually like it, as well as being reassured and grateful. the photos might could up later for the dark paths, but on the love paths, i thought it made sense that it would come up at that point. MC could even offer to transfer the rights to her for one symbolic dollar. or it could be brought up after the bet with Wren was revealed and forgiven as a "if we are both honest now" kind of discussion.
I understand but no one likes a stalker though you could play it off. HE could also just keep the pictures for the update and tell her at a later date after she's told him about them that he hunted them down for her and baught the rights for her. Rather then saying oh i already stalked you and bought them here ya go. Playing it like he tracked them down BECAUSE she mentioned it would be better than him being like "now that you mention it here you go." Though like I said it could have worked the way you said because you're a millionaire of course you're going to background check someone you're potentially interested in dating.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiP1

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Some people really seem to hate this update. Risa is not really one of my favorites but I didn't really mind it too much.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes