Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have to disagree about Risa. She is a really sweet girl who never wanted to hurt anyone she just made some mistakes and is trying to make things right.

She has so much love in her heart that I just can't help but want to make life better for her.
yeah I think that's way I think her story arc is my favorite right now. She messed up and knows it and it got to the point she tried to kill herself in the past because of how guilty she felt Sure the way she went about getting Guy's help is wrong but it shows to me she is caring and sweet and full of love and not selfish at all. She just needs help. Also I love the render / scene when you tell you don't want to take advantage of her might honestly be my favorite render / scene in the whole game right now.

She feels like she has the potential to beat Nicki as my favorite / #1 right now i'd have to think on that more but I think I like her more than Ashe so she is at least my 2nd favorite now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I kind of thought that for a second as well. As Guy's inner monologue in the drug den mentioned something like he think it's probably a good thing Cassie never replied back to his letter. Then we learn about the whole thing what Lucien is doing to the girls. So for a second when Risa told us the story I thought of Cassie in that moment

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I was holding off playing the update until the full chapter was released because I wanted to give it the best possible chance to win me over. I'm, not sure it made much difference. This chapter was not good.

The update picked up right where the 0.57 teaser left off: heavy handedly railroading the MC into situations I would rather avoid, then offering me a bunch of ways to make a point I emphatically disagree with. I'm even forced to defend Risa at once point despite the game's clear evidence of just how big a fuckup she is. It's infuriating - all the more so because it's clear this is going to be the status quo going forward. :(

To be fair I only have one set of saves focused on Carolina and Ashe that makes no use of the taboo content, so there might be a lot of material I'm missing. I don't really care about that, though, since the game made it abundantly clear that the only alternative choices I would be interested in exploring are ones I will not be allowed to make. I'll try to expand my thoughts on a few key issues, but since this is brand new, we should probably treat them as spoilers.
So that's my take. I'm sorry for the negativity, but this chapter gave me nothing to work with.

tl;dr Short term, the update is largely on rails and handles Risa's actions with kid gloves. Long term, the game feels increasingly unfocused, jumping from one idea to the next with little eye towards how the parts fit together if the MC isn't equally interest in all of them.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah I can see why people were complaining bout Risa, didnt like her storyline tbh. Prob worst girl. The Pepper isnt the web cam girl was surprising but dunno why we need a twin. Brents little one off side story was funny could almost hear the sad violin music playing but I dont know why he was banging at masons apartment if he was lookin for niki obv he needs to work harder if he wants get on MCs good side. Looking forward for next update for Gabby + her mon + Britney + her mom + mason and especially cassie content please
Every worst girl is somebody else's favorite. That's just the way the cookie crumbles...

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I have to disagree about Risa. She is a really sweet girl who never wanted to hurt anyone she just made some mistakes and is trying to make things right.

She has so much love in her heart that I just can't help but want to make life better for her.
I'm not sure if it was my choices or because I was always rude to Risa since she would hit on me as soon as I arrived at the hotel, but was there a way to get to know her better before she drove us to the dangerous location? Or do we only get to know what she's like after she takes us there? Because I wish I had gotten to know her better before she took me to that place.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not sure if it was my choices or because I was always rude to Risa since she would hit on me as soon as I arrived at the hotel, but was there a way to get to know her better before she drove us to the location? Or do we only get to know her after she takes us to that dangerous place? Because I wish I had gotten to know her better before she took me there.
yeah that's my big complaint about Risa 2 with how she got us to the drug den as we barley got to know her at all really. There was only 1 time you got to know her a little bit which also hinted at her being a junkie more than just weed , which I missed the first time. ( after the Ashe date when you get to pick to hang out with Risa , go to bed , tv , cam site). If there was another time I forgot all about it

Apr 1, 2023
I liked Risa already, and this chapter had a lot of character development for her, so that was nice. I felt disappointment that I was teased with Mason content I could not have yet. I'm sure I will get him next time, but was really hoping for it in this update. Hope to find out more about Alex soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
But yeah I did think it was a bit weird how she was never a trafficking victim of Lucien. I want to assume she was at some point and just didn't want to reveal it but that kind of goes against the dialogue.
Pretty sure lucien knows who her father is. Selling her drugs maybe one thing, but having her as a trafficking victim might be easily beyond the pay grade of his police connection.

kaldrangar

Nov 11, 2020
I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter. The Risa content was especially well written and the pepper plot twist shook things up quite a bit.. Felt quite guilty after the dark path so I played a saintlike one after to make up for it. One think that comes to mind tho is that the chapter is very deep for a few characters, but is not as wide as it could be for the others, and did feel slightly short if you don't go play all the routes to see the content. It's understandable though, as most of Neon's updates cycle the characters through. Excited for the next one with Britt & Gabby content I hope.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Pretty sure lucien knows who her father is. Selling her drugs maybe one thing, but having her as a trafficking victim might be easily beyond the pay grade of his police connection.
see I thought that too but then Lucien seems like someone that wouldn't give a fuck about the consequences since he is also blackmailing her if I recall correctly. I'd say that could be just as bad as far as her father concerned. Sure you can argue the father wouldn't care if she goes back to jail or he can cover it up. But on the chances it does get out I think it would hurt his reputation more than a DUI or maybe he actually cares about the mother. Tho i'm probably over thinking things and talking out my ass some.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Like always you have a way with words that better explain some of my thoughts, even in the areas I disagree you argument your position so well that I always see how you got to your conclusion. At first I wanted to highlight snippets that echo my feelings, but it would be a very lengthy this time and would be a disservice to your post to exclude some more of the context.
I am sure thats what the game is going for, but somewhat still make it feels artificial as if its more to keep Risa 'unspoiled' for the player than a realistic narrative. The guy is a serial abuser of women that he meets in person and he records his crimes, some might have families as powerful, or more than Risa, but now is the first time he acts with self preservation in mind?

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
see I thought that too but then Lucien seems like someone that wouldn't give a fuck about the consequences since he is also blackmailing her if I recall correctly. I'd say that could be just as bad as far as her father concerned. Sure you can argue the father wouldn't care if she goes back to jail or he can cover it up. But on the chances it does get out I think it would hurt his reputation more than a DUI or maybe he actually cares about the mother. Tho i'm probably over thinking things and talking out my ass some.
Like always you have a way with words that better explain some of my thoughts, even in the areas I disagree you argument your position so well that I always see how you got to your conclusion. At first I wanted to highlight snippets that echo my feelings, but it would be a very lengthy this time and would be a disservice to your post to exclude some more of the context.

I am sure thats what the game is going for, but somewhat still does make it feels artificial as if its more to keep Risa 'unspoiled' for the player than a realistic narrative. The guy is a serial abuser of women that he meets in person and he records his crimes, some might have families as powerful, or more than Risa, but now is the first time he acts with self preservation in mind?
what if risa's dad is involved Ed in lucien business?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not sure one way or another on Risa but hey, this game is full of characters I didn't like at first but who grew on me. I don't think any of the girls make a good first impression on us. Except maybe Wren. She presents as having her shit together and every other female in the game is a total mess requiring a lot of work.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Here's a quick Android port from me. The patch is integrated + added some more game settings (textsize, outlines, named saves, toggle side image etc)

Jan. 1, 2024
Updated my Android port for the new game version v0.55 + made "Mod only" downloads for PC use, too.
Info: I added a button for the dark path game option. Be aware changes there are not immediately reflected in the game, it's better to do that at the beginning.
Jan. 10, 2024
The Mod v0.55 is also compatible for the new game version v0.57

Download Mod v0.55 (~1MB)
(compatible to game v0.57)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed v0.57
with integrated Mod v0.55 (~950MB)
Pixeldrain -
View attachment 2874558 View attachment 2874560 View attachment 2874559

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Reactions: dornochroyal

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
for me, this update was a letdown as the last one.
it's Risa content and a comical bad guy.

dev doesn't seem to listen to the audience and keeps adding new characters and plots, they are all over the place and feel disconnected. I know this is a trend in these kinds of games, to make the people wait for their favourite characters' turn for the spotlight in each update but there are already too many of them.

what I enjoyed about this game was playing as a manipulator. MC finds women in distress, finding their weaknesses and exploiting/dominating them. I am not sure where Lucien fits in this picture. Is he the antagonist? If so what is the need for that? Is he a partner? Again what is the need? I hope this was the first and last time he was seen.

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 3706026

Okay, seriously though, I'll reply to people tomorrow. :p
Just wanted to say that this was a superb chapter as usual and I was surprised by how much of a difference the small changes between 0.59 and 0.60 actually make to the final level of polish and quality. I can totally understand why you were frustrated by the half finished leak.

The only 'downside' was how much I was anticipating the Gabby and Mason stuff and having to wait till next update to get to it.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So just out of curiosity (yes, I became paranoid after recent situation), is there any way to turn patreon version to normal one or I have to download it from here or SS?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes