gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
the MC ... ahh thats a no ..... he has no sister in this game :unsure:
Sure he has, she's mentioned several times but is yet to make an appearance in person. He goes shopping for a birthday gift for her in the latest update.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
If you look at the banner, there are two young women sited on the floor, one is Gabbi (pink & purple hair) and the other is Cassi (?), that's MC's little sister. So far, she is only mentioned because she lives in another state/province/canton. The MC is having her visit sometime in the future. :BootyTime:

Patience, she is cumming, I mean coming.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If you look at the banner, there are two young women sited on the floor, one is Gabbi (pink & purple hair) and the other is Cassi (?), that's MC's little sister. So far, she is only mentioned because she lives in another state/province/canton. The MC is having her visit sometime in the future. :BootyTime:

Patience, she is cumming, I mean coming.
dude ... please she's not in the game ...... i'm done with this convo :(

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, one thing I wanted to focus on in this story was grey areas of morality and consent. Like, the MC putting his thumb in Nicki's butt over her protests in Chapter One. MC slapping or choking Ashe more/longer than she wanted it. MC coming on Gabby's face after she said not to. Ultimately no real harm is done in these scenarios, but does that make it okay? Likewise, dating Gabby is technically legal, but does that make it right? Now, that said, maybe it turns into something real sooner than later. I wouldn't pass up the sweet, sweet drama of Madison and Ryan learning their daughter is dating an older guy.

But, this is literally day two of them knowing each other, while MC is beginning a business arrangement with Madison. I don't think a little caution is unwarranted.

Personally, I think it makes sense why she approached him as she did. Like, she didn't come to him unnecessarily flattering him or making goo-goo eyes. She watched cartoons with him until he told her he needed to go to bed, at which point she got to the uncomfortable task of asking for help. I don't think anyone likes asking their friends for money. Especially not an obscene amount of money.

But, I like that it can be read multiple ways. Was she beating around the bush because she was buttering him up, or because she was afraid to broach the subject? Did she dress up to entice him, or was it because he'd begun getting his life together (exercising, moving into a new place) and she didn't want to show up looking like a sack of potatoes? Did she not tell him she knew about his windfall because she was giving him the chance to tell her himself, or was it for some more nefarious reason?

It's kind of the crux of why that initial moral decision matters, I guess. Are you someone who'd give a friend the benefit of the doubt when presented with her story, or immediately jump to the worst conclusion?

Ack, you're right - I'll fix that for the next release, so it doesn't advance automatically. Thanks for the heads up!

Maybe I have kind of an outdated view of what a proper "harem" ending is. As an anime dork from way back, most of the harem anime/manga I consumed ended with the protagonist having narrowed his options down to one or two girls, and either marrying one, or ending things in a love triangle. Also, please note I said I don't know if you'll be able to end with a harem - I didn't say yes or no. I'm not being coy - I know how some girls' stories end, and others I need to explore a bit, before I decide on their endings.

But, I don't see a reality where you can end the game with Madison and Gabby both happily fucking you, alongside a half-dozen other girls. Nor do I see a love-path Gabby being okay with you sleeping with other girls. But, if you have her on the corruption path? Maybe!

And I think "worst thing ever" is putting it a bit harshly. This would be the worst thing ever.

View attachment 2063003
Make this picture the basis for a bad ending where rapist Guy goes to jail. :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously most harem games have really weak motivations as to why half a dozen women decide to share one dick between them all while at the same time not a single one of them think they should also have their own lovers.

I usually prefer those polyamory routes where three or maybe four people love each other and decide to give it a try with their relationship.

Reactions: Alanray64

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Make this picture the basis for a bad ending where rapist Guy goes to jail. :LOL: :LOL:
Dude, don't even joke about it, please don't ask for bad endings.
I completely understand if that's how the dev want to do it, but it would absolutely suck!

Quick endings where you make a wrong choice and get a game over screen is one thing, but why should the player be given the choice of an entire path in game just to be punished for it in the end?

(And I'm not talking about harem or not harem, I'm taking about an ending where the character lose everything.)

Well, it's just my opinion.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

View attachment 2066306

tldr; I'm getting into the rendering for the new chapter, and Gabby's new hairstyle was selected. With 35% of the vote, my patrons decided that she'd keep her curly undercut. But! We'll see her with a new hair color next chapter.
I really like it! Her head no longer looks like it belongs at the state fair between the elephant ears and the roasted peanuts.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm sure that other people have addressed this but yes, he does have a sister. If he doesn't have a sister why is he buying bikinis for her?
This sister does not exist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cassi is going to be devastated when she finds out that she doesn't exist. It is a rough moment in the life of any fictional character.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

View attachment 2066306

tldr; I'm getting into the rendering for the new chapter, and Gabby's new hairstyle was selected. With 35% of the vote, my patrons decided that she'd keep her curly undercut. But! We'll see her with a new hair color next chapter.
I'm 1000% happy with this new look, even though I'll miss the cotton candy hair. I will admit though, this new color is fucking gorgeous.

Dude505

Jul 24, 2018
I suppose we won't be able to keep Nicki's red hair? Reading the comments, it seems I'm one of the few who actually like it. A choice to influence her looks would be great but that might create a whole lot of extra work I guess. Ah well a pity but this game is still great enough to enjoy either way.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
PHIL101-YYouPPHard facepalming my post only lets me know you don't comprehend simple facts ... theres mention of a sister bu

ok i'll say it one more time for those of you that have trouble understanding ... so pay attention : as i've stated ... the MC has a sister ( only mentioned ) not real yet in game ....... :rolleyes:
I'm gonna let you off the hook because we have all had our fun, but what you seem to want to say is that she doesn't have scenes in the game. Saying she is not real is too conceptual and saying she hasn't appeared is not accurate (We have seen her in pics, dreams, and flashbacks). I'm sure that we all know what you were saying and were just fucking with you. Well, then again you never know in this forum.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I suppose we won't be able to keep Nicki's red hair? Reading the comments, it seems I'm one of the few who actually like it. A choice to influence her looks would be great but that might create a whole lot of extra work I guess. Ah well a pity but this game is still great enough to enjoy either way.
Yeahhh, unfortunately adding the code and images for character variations like that, especially for a character like Nicki who will be very present for a while, would just be a lot of work. I'm going to have some scenes where certain physical traits will change based on decisions the player made - Ashe's appearance in Chapter Four will change dramatically based on how you treated her, for example. But to do it with all of Nicki's appearances in the foreseeable future would just be a lot. Likely thousands of duplicate images, over the course of the game.

Plus, I see her changing her hair back to her natural shade as kind of reclaiming her identity, so it just makes story sense, too.

That said, I should really add a redhead to the game, sooner than later.

Dude505

Jul 24, 2018
Yeahhh, unfortunately adding the code and images for character variations like that, especially for a character like Nicki who will be very present for a while, would just be a lot of work. I'm going to have some scenes where certain physical traits will change based on decisions the player made - Ashe's appearance in Chapter Four will change dramatically based on how you treated her, for example. But to do it with all of Nicki's appearances in the foreseeable future would just be a lot. Likely thousands of duplicate images, over the course of the game.

Plus, I see her changing her hair back to her natural shade as kind of reclaiming her identity, so it just makes story sense, too.

That said, I should really add a redhead to the game, sooner than later.
Can I ask, what exactly does "reclaiming her identity" entail? Because that souds great on a good path but on a dark one it might be interesting to just not let her? I mean that seems to be the way it's set up to be no? On a good path you help her get back on her feet but on a dark one you make her dependant on you. Or do I see that wrong?

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Can I ask, what exactly does "reclaiming her identity" entail? Because that souds great on a good path but on a dark one it might be interesting to just not let her? I mean that seems to be the way it's set up to be no? On a good path you help her get back on her feet but on a dark one you make her dependant on you. Or do I see that wrong?
The dev has mentioned that she's going to get tattoo cover-ups at a minimum since the ones she has were her sugar-daddy's idea. I could see them being different depending on path.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes