Oct 4, 2021
I am loving this game! Loving the dark path and the MC not being a beta male and just taking what he want. On the darker path Nikki my favorite and hope to see more content on her in the future.

Reactions: wiseold6996

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Can I ask, what exactly does "reclaiming her identity" entail? Because that souds great on a good path but on a dark one it might be interesting to just not let her? I mean that seems to be the way it's set up to be no? On a good path you help her get back on her feet but on a dark one you make her dependant on you. Or do I see that wrong?
I'd say your instincts are correct. We'll see Dark MC reflecting on Nicki's new role in the beginning of Chapter Four, and the idea of keeping her indebted/dependent upon him is a big factor. That said, I don't think it'd really serve him to be reminded of her time spent as another rich guy's sugarbaby, so I don't see him pushing back against her dyeing her hair.

I am loving this game! Loving the dark path and the MC not being a beta male and just taking what he want. On the darker path Nikki my favorite and hope to see more content on her in the future.
Glad you're enjoying it! Nicki gets some significant screentime early in Chapter Four, as she begins to fulfill her new job duties, and clashes with a new woman in the MC's life.

General FYI: I posted a new " " on my Patreon for $15+ members. These feature NSFW renders, and more in-depth looks at upcoming chapters, including advance script/gameplay samples. This week I posted some stuff with Ashe, showing what she'll look like when she reappears. She promised the Good MC he'd get to see her tiniest bikini after their romantic date.. But, it's safe to say she'll show up looking a little more modest if she's not a big fan of him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HWK1590

Feb 9, 2022
Question: I used the Linux version to play on Steam Deck now I want to move over and play on Windows. Will the saved game(s) transfer?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
With no sex at all? Boy, what the fuck path did you take LOL. There were at least 4-5 possible sex scenes and it is an accomplishment to whiff on all of them.
Oh I raped Irina, then went back and undid it, she is just too sweet for me, and so far the only girl I like.
Blonde just comes off as a ditzy bimbo, black girl is an ugly brat, I liked Nicki but her new look is shit, maybe the black girl's mum might be alright, only Irina piques my interest.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Oh I raped Irina, then went back and undid it, she is just too sweet for me, and so far the only girl I like.
Blonde just comes off as a ditzy bimbo, black girl is an ugly brat, I liked Nicki but her new look is shit, maybe the black girl's mum might be alright, only Irina piques my interest.
Man. If you don't like 90% of the chicks in this game this might not be the game for you. I've found something to like and something to hate in all of them, which is probably the intention.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

I'm officially working on rendering the first half of Chapter Four, while still writing the back half. Not too far into it, yet - about 50 renders. But, progress is progress. Here's a little tease for a new friend we'll meet in Chapter Four.

4A002.png

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
take ur time and make us the best! just dont forget nikki, she's just the best toy so far :D
I'll do my utmost! And no worries, Nicki will be back in Chapter Four, for a couple of fun scenes at the beginning of the chapter.

New girl looks cute (as do they all) but it makes me a little concerned that the sheer amount of characters is going to get to a point where my faves don't get any content for several chapters in a row.
That's a fair concern! I definitely tried to be cognizant of that when I started developing the game. I've played a few adult VNs that I've seen derailed by ballooning casts.

I will say this - the plan was always to have certain characters take center stage for a while, before ultimately stepping back a bit so another girl can take a more prominent role. I think of those first three chapters as kind of being Nicki's story, examining her relationship with the MC, taking it away and showing who he is when she's not there, and finally reuniting them to see what their new dynamic looks like. But, now Nicki's story is basically resolved for the moment, and her next few appearances are more like character moments and fun little sex scenes, without all the drama.

So, with Nicki's main story taking a backseat, I get to devote more focus to the Barron family. Next chapter will see serious advancement in Gabby and MC's relationship, no matter what path you're on with her. And we'll finally see MC and Madison interacting in a more significant way.

At the same time, we'll see the return of Nicki, Ashe, Brittani, Mason, and Carolina. For some it'll just be a quick appearance, for others, more of a full scene.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes