PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Lots of good discussion in the thread, recently! :D Sorry I can't reply to everything, but I do read it all, and appreciate seeing everyone dissect the story and characters a bit. Didn't expect ol' Carl to get so much attention..

Oh, fun fact: Carl/Risa's last name comes from the series of books, by Lawrence Block. And Owen is my little nod towards one of my favorite cartoons.

View attachment 3716961

If all goes to plan, we'll finally get some payoff for the Ashe/Nicki photo mystery in Chapter 10. As for the coding error -- ack, good catch! Thanks! The Mason bug will be fixed for the next build. And you're probably right about Risa's points.. I'll make an adjustment. It won't mess anything up for me to retroactively screw with the points, as we won't see her again until after the Chapter 1 remake.

tbh, Sapphire's whole situation is kind of a reflection of my feelings towards the abusive side of sex work, informed by the experiences of some good friends of mine. For that matter, FiN as a whole kind of takes a dim view towards sex work, and the way it tends to prey on desperate people.

That said? I have a lot of fun with Sapphire's webcam sequences, and I don't believe all sex work is exploitative. So, there's a big part of me that'd enjoy exploring it from a different, more positive angle. I have an idea for that, but it's a ways off.

Always good to hear your thoughts, Phil! I'm going to side-step too much of the dark discussion, but I'll touch on a few of your points.

Pepper: The fun thing about this game, is I'm often finding new things I didn't realize I was into. :'D Happy to bring that joy to others! Dry-humping some sexy fishnets was definitely something I didn't expect to make a focus of the scene, but once I saw them, well.. >_> I'm just a sucker for shoes, socks and stockings though, so I'll always do my best to feature them.

Alex: I do just love the visual of Guy shuffle-stepping with his pants around his knees. :'D The whole scene is a little bit silly, I agree. But, sometimes I just want to indulge my fanboy tendencies, and do some old-fashioned AVN hijinks. :p

Super-Spoiler: Hm, that's a pretty bright idea..
Very much appreciated!

BTW, I just remembered another thing. Noelle's name has a number of tongue-in-cheeks about it. Other than the fact she says "no" a lot, which was a hilarious exchange btw, Asian people would have trouble pronouncing it, which is the 2nd pun "No L". Makes me think the name was given to her (I mean, besides you lol), I don't know if by Carl or whoever. I'm not gonna lie, it gave me a little guilty titter that I can't take back, but also, it's really mean and sad, poor girl. :( Someone using her very name to forever mock her + her 'robotic precision' (certainly 'trained' in her..) you mentioned makes me feel really, really bad for her :(:(

Reactions: Feyd

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Lots of good discussion in the thread, recently! :D Sorry I can't reply to everything, but I do read it all, and appreciate seeing everyone dissect the story and characters a bit. Didn't expect ol' Carl to get so much attention..

Oh, fun fact: Carl/Risa's last name comes from the series of books, by Lawrence Block. And Owen is my little nod towards one of my favorite cartoons.

View attachment 3716961
No complaints this time, I can appreciate a good Gargoyles reference. I had wondered about the similarities, but figured I was imagining it since Mr. Rhodenbarr isn't exactly the Xanatos' type. But now that you've confirmed the connection, it has me thinking...

As I recall, "Owen" started out working for Halcyon Renard, then left to work for his daughter's boyfriend since he thought Xanatos was more fun. I'm not interested in romancing Risa, but if this Owen would consider a similar career change for her platonic friend, you might have something there. It would be much easier to forgive Risa's shortcomings if we get a hyper-competent henchman in the bargain. Just saying. ;)

Reactions: BadMoonZ

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm a little confused I thought I read that the sex scene with Risa in the motel was on the corruption path.
To me it seemed rather sweet at least with what I chose. Did I have a crazy fever dream of that being called a corruption scene?
You can go on a corrupt path or on a nice path with the scene, but either way you bang her in exchange for your help, so it's kinda on a jerk side either ways.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You can go on a corrupt path or on a nice path with the scene, but either way you bang her in exchange for your help, so it's kinda on a jerk side either ways.
Which is why turning her down and telling her you dont want to take advantage is my favorite path for her

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That should be a good choice for a committal path with Risa.
yeah especially because she hugs you and thanks you for not taking advantage so it's clear even tho she promised she would have sex with the MC she didn't want to then and there.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Eh, I said no but she insisted. What can I do? It's called having manners.
My mind's telling me no, but my body, my body's telling me yes :BootyTime:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Eh, I said no but she insisted. What can I do? It's called having manners :BootyTime:
that's why me and Joshy92 are romantic gentlemen we know when to stop even when horny despite what a angel like Risa says. After all we look out for their well being :)

I wonder would Risa wear a Japanese school girl outfit for me?
my god that is so hot making me horny for Risa all over again and I got to leave the house soon....

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
So the Mega link here is titled "FriendsinNeed.0.60c-pc.zip" and is 3.26 GB but on the Devs patreon, the mega link gives you "FriendsIndeed.v.0.60c-pc.zip" and is 2.90 GB? Anyone know why the discrepancy in title and file size?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
So the Mega link here is titled "FriendsinNeed.0.60c-pc.zip" and is 3.26 GB but on the Devs patreon, the mega link gives you "FriendsIndeed.v.0.60c-pc.zip" and is 2.90 GB? Anyone know why the discrepancy in title and file size?
Read the thread, and use some deductive reasoning. They're different because they're different though...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
G O O D L O R D W H Y A R E Y O U S O T E S T I N G M Y P A T I E N C E :rolleyes:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I wonder would Risa wear a Japanese school girl outfit for me?
While I was out I thought of something. What if we got her to wear this as her new work outfit and we stole her panties and she had to be extra careful while doing her job. Then the only way she would get them back is after a night of passionate love making and roleplay with Guy. Maybe her father would approve if she started to dress up in a uniform more often?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
If he can figure out a way to have a believable 3-way romance with them, or at least a 3-way corruption, oof, my cock will never recover :LOL:
Yep. Originally I was going to ally with Lucien and rape Cherry, but upon this realization his gang might be fucking this family on all fronts, I came back in time and decide to become his enemy. These triplets must be mine only:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes