Aug 9, 2018
Not sure if i messed up somethign in my install, i decided to replay the game and turn DOWN ashe's incest kink when having sex with her the first time because I wanted to see how exactly she explains putting on MC's little sister's swimsuit to fuck when you've already told her you're not into that, but the scene plays out exactly the same later on with MC going full throttle into the incest and calling her his sister's name.

Is that intended behavior?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I wish the developer would bring the early renders up to the current much better standard, they aren't great but thankfully I stuck with the game. This one almost gave me nightmares :LOL: It does get better, but I feel that this would put alot of people off this AVN.
View attachment 3872679
I think he wrote on THIS thread that he's working on a chapter 1 remake for some time, and I think he wrote it a gazillion times at least.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I wish the developer would bring the early renders up to the current much better standard, they aren't great but thankfully I stuck with the game. This one almost gave me nightmares :LOL: It does get better, but I feel that this would put alot of people off this AVN.
View attachment 3872679
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

And I wish people would read the damn thread at times, especially the dev's posts...

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3872679
yeah if you are new it doesn't look great at first but a rework of ch 1 is planned after the next update

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I understand why some questions are stupid or frustrating on here, but missing chp 1 remake news because he's new seems like... a normal ass mistake not worth jumping on him for :unsure: No sense in chasing away innocent players from Neon's thread

Hello all. Someone in this game has my same kink, the love story MC + Nicki ?
Sorry, I have no idea what you're trying to ask here?

Not sure if i messed up somethign in my install, i decided to replay the game and turn DOWN ashe's incest kink when having sex with her the first time because I wanted to see how exactly she explains putting on MC's little sister's swimsuit to fuck when you've already told her you're not into that, but the scene plays out exactly the same later on with MC going full throttle into the incest and calling her his sister's name.

Is that intended behavior?
Well, I can't answer if it's intended or not or what the plans are since I'm not the dev. But for now, you could make it work if you interpret the first decline as the MC being in denial, and then the 2nd attempt by Ashe just pushing MC over the edge. It was a fuckin' hawt scene in his defense :LOL: Ashe is a naughty woman

Random thought but I wonder if Pepper would be down for a ffm threesome?
Oh man, it's hot to think about, but I don't get those vibes from her :cry: Would be an interesting surprise though if I'm wrong! I could see it on corruption route.

Aug 9, 2018
Well, I can't answer if it's intended or not or what the plans are since I'm not the dev. But for now, you could make it work if you interpret the first decline as the MC being in denial, and then the 2nd attempt by Ashe just pushing MC over the edge. It was a fuckin' hawt scene in his defense :LOL: Ashe is a naughty woman
yeah it was absolutely a crazy hot scene.

that's something i actually love about this game is that people ROLEPLAY their kinks. There are lots and lots of games about rape and incest, but barely any games with characters that have rape and incest KINKS and just want to pretend in the bedroom. it feels super real and fresh.

i was really just curious if there was an alternate version of that scene if you weren't into incest, but im willing to accept that Ashe is just so incest-crazy that she refuses to give up on you.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah it was absolutely a crazy hot scene.

that's something i actually love about this game is that people ROLEPLAY their kinks. There are lots and lots of games about rape and incest, but barely any games with characters that have rape and incest KINKS and just want to pretend in the bedroom. it feels super real and fresh.

i was really just curious if there was an alternate version of that scene if you weren't into incest, but im willing to accept that Ashe is just so incest-crazy that she refuses to give up on you.
been awhile since I played that scene I think depending on the swimsuit might determine if there is incest roleplay I know there isnt any without the patch enabled. So I think there is a way just not 100% sure how to get it off the top of my head without replaying the scene

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
View attachment 3872679
HAHAHAHA Yea, I'll admit when I saw that face, I completely lost all compassion for her.
Apart from that, love this gem of a game!

4.50 star(s) 195 Votes