Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was just thinking if we call for room service when Risa is working the front and we get her to service us instead. If she shows up wearing slutty school girl outfit she gets a extra tip and a bonus :)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I was just thinking if we call for room service when Risa is working the front and we get her to service us instead. If she shows up wearing slutty school girl outfit she gets a extra tip and a bonus :)
I know what tip & bonus you will give her you pervert.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
guys I am no longer fit to be Joshy's simp apprentice..... I forgot about one of the most wholesome , cute and romantic things NOSE BOOPS!!!! I need to Boop Risa's , Nicki's , Ashe's , Viola, Britanti's and Alex's nose stat
Give a nose boop to Pepper. I fucking dare you.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yep it doesn't matter who the other woman is imo. Heck I would love a lesbian threesome while I watch. And then at the end I'll lick all their vaginas.
Honestly i'd be down to watch a Pepper , Nicki and Risa threesome even tho I like Ashe more than Pepper I think this be a hotter combo to watch.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Random thought but I wonder if Pepper would be down for a ffm threesome?
The most gorgeous trio,MC + Viola and Pepper.. :love::love:

MC who is forced by a bossy fiery Pepper to eat her out,
while Viola gives him a soft,angelic blowjob,
until the smoothest,most delicious juices burst into her throat,
after which all three lovingly give each other the most fervent French kiss,
and the juices flow through each other's bodies as proof of eternal love,passion,friendship and lust.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly I'm not the biggest Ashe fan. I mean I chose to bang her but I only did it for the roleplay stuff tbh.
I will say Ashe no where near the hottest one for me but I just love her character overall just as much as Nicki and Risa. Tho id argue her character is better at least so far than Risa and Nicki when it comes to the bedroom

Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 195 Votes