Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm a pretty chill guy usually but Brent crossed a line by upsetting Mason.

I wouldn't have cared if he called me a scumbag or even if he tried to molest me but scaring Mason like that me is not allowed on my watch, so he better brace himself for a kick in the balls or maybe even worse later on.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I'm a pretty chill guy usually but Brent crossed a line by upsetting Mason.

I wouldn't have cared if he called me a scumbag or even if he tried to molest me but scaring Mason like that me is not allowed on my watch, so he better brace himself for a kick in the balls or maybe even worse later on.
You want brent to molest you?

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Has the author of this created a map for future updates?
(Also, I need my Gabby fix..., please help)
Hey! I usually try to outline my plans, here and over at my various platforms, but they're always subject to change. It's not uncommon (read: very common) for me to underestimate how much a scene will require, and content that was planned for a single chapter gets stretched out to two or three.

But, Chapter 10 will feature scenes with Nicki, Viola, Brittani, Mason, Gabby, Madison, and maybe a few little surprises. Ero scenes will be mostly focused around Mason, with a little for Gabby, and then some teasing/lewd content for other characters.

If you're thirsting for more Gabby, I did playing with the idea of her taking Brittani's spot in the photoshoot event, and inspired by my love of Marvel's What If? comics from the 90s.

WW 6-5 1.png

WW 6-5 2.png

WW 6 (1).png

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Hey! I usually try to outline my plans, here and over at my various platforms, but they're always subject to change. It's not uncommon (read: very common) for me to underestimate how much a scene will require, and content that was planned for a single chapter gets stretched out to two or three.

But, Chapter 10 will feature scenes with Nicki, Viola, Brittani, Mason, Gabby, Madison, and maybe a few little surprises. Ero scenes will be mostly focused around Mason, with a little for Gabby, and then some teasing/lewd content for other characters.

If you're thirsting for more Gabby, I did playing with the idea of her taking Brittani's spot in the photoshoot event, and inspired by my love of Marvel's What If? comics from the 90s.

View attachment 3958309

View attachment 3958310

View attachment 3958306
Yes! More Gabby! :love:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 3958309

View attachment 3958310

View attachment 3958306
"For i am the Voyeur".

That part made me laugh. :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: Lightaces

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
You know I was joking right dude? It's just I had to use some extreme examples to show how much things don't usually annoy me but when it comes to Mason I'm very protective.
I get you man, Mason is really great :).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I get you man, Mason is really great :).
You probably don't know this but at first it was Nicki who drew me to this game but then Mason popped up and it was love at first sight.

I'm hoping once the relationship has been established, we can do stuff like walking down the street holding his hand and other romantic things.

Reactions: Dogorti

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

View attachment 3958309

View attachment 3958310

View attachment 3958306
Fuck that looks hot. Just out of curiosity Neon, are there eventual plans, maybe far in the future when the game is complete or near completion or w/e, to add extra stuff like this into the game itself? I think it'd be really cool for fans, kinda like how hentai games have their bonus stuff when you finish the game :love:

Besides I would easily turn the tables and molest him if I had to.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Oh man, thx for that joshy lol

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Fuck that looks hot. Just out of curiosity Neon, are there eventual plans, maybe far in the future when the game is complete or near completion or w/e, to add extra stuff like this into the game itself? I think it'd be really cool for fans, kinda like how hentai games have their bonus stuff when you finish the game :love:
The short answer is yes, I do plan to add more bonus content! The long answer is a little more complicated.

The next public build of the game will have the three short stories I've written, bundled into the compressed file as PDF or RTF documents. And when I eventually redo Chapter 1, I want to include the 'legacy' Chapter 1 as a bonus that you can play from the main menu.

As for these image sets.. I doubt I'll add them in the near future, but I could see them being in the final/complete version of FiN Part One, or whatever I call it. The internet being what it is, I've seen way too much interesting stuff lost to time. So, it'd be nice to future-proof that material, and collect it all into one place. But, I don't want to do it immediately, since it's designed to be a perk for my supporters. Plus, all that stuff is available for just $2, which I don't think is an unreasonable ask.

Now, the more interesting thing I'd like to do, which I've discussed a bit in the past (but maybe not here?) is a series of "What If" mini-games, which would basically be familiar scenes, but with different characters, leading to different situations. I did another post with some examples, like: What if Guy met Wren at a fundraiser, instead of Ashe? What if Guy paid Pepper to model swimsuits, instead of Viola/Gabby? What if Brittani worked at the Lawful Waffle instead of Pepper?

What The (4).png What The (6).png What The (2).png

These would be a nice way for me to put out FiN-related content between updates, while not directly impacting the main story. And they'd play into the whole concept of choice/chance that is at the root of FiN's story.

(Though I think the Pepper one could honestly just be inserted directly into the story, without changing much.)

Sep 3, 2020
The short answer is yes, I do plan to add more bonus content! The long answer is a little more complicated.

The next public build of the game will have the three short stories I've written, bundled into the compressed file as PDF or RTF documents. And when I eventually redo Chapter 1, I want to include the 'legacy' Chapter 1 as a bonus that you can play from the main menu.

As for these image sets.. I doubt I'll add them in the near future, but I could see them being in the final/complete version of FiN Part One, or whatever I call it. The internet being what it is, I've seen way too much interesting stuff lost to time. So, it'd be nice to future-proof that material, and collect it all into one place. But, I don't want to do it immediately, since it's designed to be a perk for my supporters. Plus, all that stuff is available for just $2, which I don't think is an unreasonable ask.

Now, the more interesting thing I'd like to do, which I've discussed a bit in the past (but maybe not here?) is a series of "What If" mini-games, which would basically be familiar scenes, but with different characters, leading to different situations. I did another post with some examples, like: What if Guy met Wren at a fundraiser, instead of Ashe? What if Guy paid Pepper to model swimsuits, instead of Viola/Gabby? What if Brittani worked at the Lawful Waffle instead of Pepper?

View attachment 3960260 View attachment 3960259 View attachment 3960261

These would be a nice way for me to put out FiN-related content between updates, while not directly impacting the main story. And they'd play into the whole concept of choice/chance that is at the root of FiN's story.

(Though I think the Pepper one could honestly just be inserted directly into the story, without changing much.)
that reminds me brother I wanted to ask is the girl

with one leg a love interest

I think that would be interesting

not just because she's a person with a disability

but because she seems like she likes to take care of herself and not ask people for help

the MC on the other hand has a need to help people so I think

a love story with that Dynamic would be interesting

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

but because she seems like she likes to take care of herself and not ask people for help

I think at the moment Wren is just a side girl.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Main love interests are planned to be: Nicki, Madison, Carolina, Alex, Ashe, Gabby, Brittani, Viola, Pepper, and Mason.

Secondary love interests are girls like: Peyton, Marina, Risa, Wren, etc. who are mainly there to bolster other love interests.

But, there's always a chance I end up loving a character, and want to expand her role. So far Wren has been a lot of fun to write and render, and I can kind of see a path for her a solo love interest, or putting her in a throuple situation.

4.60 star(s) 200 Votes