GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
something is broke when talking to parents their relationship gauge is not visible and looking into the save file its not increasing
either

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The new relationship system with the parents is nice but, if you're not interested in a kink (like spanking for me), you're forced to go through it. Overall, it's better for dev's work though.
Mother's scenes are still prevailing in the shower over father's ones.
The bug with Felix panties wasn't corrected... :cry:

something is broke when talking to parents their relationship gauge is not visible and looking into the save file its not increasing
either
You have to use the last relationship interaction unlocked to progress, otherwise it won't increase.

- Restructured the options when talking with the PC Parents so that the next option for progression is on the top line (other repeatable options on the second line) and that Feminine and Masculine options will disappear under a certain threshold (Masculine options will disappear over 5% femininity and vice versa).

Good continuation.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hello.

I do a new play every update so it's possible to do so :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for what to do :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.
thing is Realationship 0/100 isnt there and ive chated 20 times as of right now and no other options are coming up

Reactions: OwlBeer

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello :

thing is Realationship 0/100 isnt there and ive chated 20 times as of right now and no other options are coming up
That's what the changelog says about the new relationship system :
- Reworked progression with the PC Parents so that repeatable scenes now only need to be viewed twice each and will show specific scenes for these initial necessary viewings to make sure that they are unique.
- Restructured the options when talking with the PC Parents so that the next option for progression is on the top line (other repeatable options on the second line) and that Feminine and Masculine options will disappear under a certain threshold (Masculine options will disappear over 5% femininity and vice versa).
Though, you're right. At the start of the game, you can only chat. Try increasing Masculinity or Feminity depending on what you prefer to unlock the first interaction for your specific path ("Becoming Camshow Host" works fine for Masculinity).

Good continuation.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
No, I ran into the same bug posted above. Old bugs still around from forever.
Dad got a huge glow up at least.
Even on the PC sissy route, the relationship with Dad suddenly turns into a bisexual route with Mom.
More bugs. I think I'm done with this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kub1nka21

Xelk

Sep 2, 2017
Smooth brain question here, and likely I'd find my answer reading back far enough in the thread, but do you guys know why I don't have a launcher in the zip file, and just a image pack file?

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Smooth brain question here, and likely I'd find my answer reading back far enough in the thread, but do you guys know why I don't have a launcher in the zip file, and just a image pack file?
You need the HTML file, also. Put it in the same location as the IMAGE folder.

zerobeo

Aug 23, 2016
it's been a while since i last played this, can anyone tell me how much content is the straight path? or it is mostly feminine content?

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
Can anyone tell me why i can't see any pictures? View attachment 2974448
For this game and the majority of html games, to see their pictures you must have the html file and the images folder, in the same directory, dear. In the specific game, under the main directory "Friends of Mine", you will have game run file "Friends of Mine.html" and the images folder "images". Check your directory to see if there is any issue there.

Reactions: OwlBeer

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Where are we with the non-sissy (masculine) gay MC/dad storyline? Are we still forced to bring mum in to progress that storyline, or has the masculine gay MC/dad storyline progressed beyond that?

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
No more content for Alice. I don’t know how many updates have been made since she joined the club and then the end of her content. I play for her sake only.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes