RS06

Mar 1, 2022
For this game and the majority of html games, to see their pictures you must have the html file and the images folder, in the same directory, dear. In the specific game, under the main directory "Friends of Mine", you will have game run file "Friends of Mine.html" and the images folder "images". Check your directory to see if there is any issue there.
Also for this update in particular, it seems the images are compressed again. So once you unpack the game with winrar or 7zip, you need to go to the image folder, open it, and then unpack (click extract here) the images again.
thanks guys

Mar 21, 2022
updated html:

Updated HTML file again with a couple fixes and a change to the way repeatable scenes with the parents work:
- Changed repeatable scenes with parents so that all repeatable can progress relation rather than only the newest one (except when you reach the next story scene).
- Fixed the random shower scenes where the PC parents join you in the shower only showing scenes with your mother when having adequate relation with both parents (now has equal chance for mother or father scenes).
- Fixed the max relation numbers for each parent to show the actual max relation currently available.
- Fixed errors in the Separate Sex scene for the PC father.

Lampshade15

Dec 19, 2017
Where are we with the non-sissy (masculine) gay MC/dad storyline? Are we still forced to bring mum in to progress that storyline, or has the masculine gay MC/dad storyline progressed beyond that?
I haven't tried the new updated html above but the initial 1.2.6 release still forces you to include the mother :/

• Sad
Reactions: Zedire

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Alicia stuck in a loop on the latest version. Between going to the old school and to the Mall

Mar 21, 2022
News 10/10/2023

This will be a fairly short one, there isn't much to say other than 1.2.7 will be focused around updating Alicia and Alex's story content. There are a couple of other UI things that I'm looking at but I don't want to go into specifics about anything yet because I'm not sure which things I'll be tackling with this particular update. However, if I can get through the story stuff at a decent pace, I will try to go back and do the update to the Chapel jobs for female PCs that had to be put off last time.
Sorry I don't have much to go into, just trying to get through Alicia and Alex's stuff at the moment. I guess I can also mention that I'm planning to change Gabby's stuff a bit as well at some point, but I will likely do a poll on that before I do anything.
Anyway, thank you all for your continued support, hopefully I will have more to talk about(and maybe show?) next week!

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
How much MC Feminization/Sissification content is there? If someone doesn't mind letting me know.

Kil_1234

Jan 2, 2019
What happened to the Winter story line? No matter the choices, the MC becomes submissive to her. If that is the only path, then this sucks. She's the only reason why I keep playing this anyway.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2022
NEWS 10/21/2023

Hello everyone, I'm still working on the Alicia and Alex content at the moment, but I just want to briefly follow up the last update post. First of all, this is a bit later than I meant to post because Alex's model had to be replaced (it took way longer than it should have to find a new model) because I wanted to update his image to a new one without the skateboard and stuff, but unfortunately the current model doesn't have any other work that I can find, so I had to replace them. If you want to see Alex's model before the update is released, I posted it in the Game Discussion channel in the Discord.

1697876689569.png

Anyway, I said last time that I was trying to work on some more UI stuff, so what I actually ended up doing is finally fixing the Status page for smaller screens (like mobile devices). The description part and stats information will no longer be super squished. And since that is finally fixed, I've gone ahead and updated the Status page to slide out like the Objectives page instead of taking you to a separate passage.

I know that isn't super exciting, but it has been a problem for a long time, so I'm just glad to finally have it sorted out so it can be changed to the new menu style without any more issues.

Besides that, I'm just trying to get through the rest of Alicia and Alex's content, going through their new sex scenes and stuff, so hopefully it won't be too much longer! Thank you as also for your patience and I hope you look forward to it!

Jul 24, 2017
Typo in the element for Masculine sex with PC mom - "Have sex with him"

Another with Felix's mom - "She says to him as she puts her hand on his cock as well and she begins cumming almost instantly. " Should be he begins cumming

Last edited:
Reactions: OwlBeer and Tutuooo
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes