GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Patch Notes for 1.2.7 (Patreon):
- Added more story content to Alicia's storyline!
- Added the option to hack Alicia and Alex's webcams with the hacking skill.
- Added random events when visiting the Gas Station in the Outskirts.
- Updated Alicia's location images with a higher definition image.
- Updated the Alex's location images with a new model and higher definition image.
- Updated the Status page to a slide out window like the Objectives page.
- Updated the Objectives page images to reflect the updated character images (Alicia, Alex, Liam, PC Father).
- Updated the shop menu at the Gas Station to match all the other stores instead of just being text based.
- Updated the first time you take Alicia to the club bondage room to have a proper location image.
- Changed the Objectives page to display Alicia and Liam before meeting them, just so that their existence is made clear from the start.
- Changed the Women's Magazine to increase Femininity only once per day up to a cap of 15% and the Odd Video to once per day up to a cap of 30%.
- Changed hacking into webcams to cost 10 energy and increased the arousal gain to 20 (up from 10).
- Replaced one of the random clips in the Pawn Shop with a higher quality one and added another random event.
- Adjusted the shop menus to look more cohesive (outlined individual items, equalized item panel heights, and matched the Buy button to the other game buttons.
- Reduced the Femininity requirement to buy the women's magazine from the Gas Station to 5% Femininity or higher (down from 25% or higher).
- Fixed the player description and play stats being squished on mobile devices.
- Fixed various spelling and grammar mistakes.

Jul 1, 2018
Hey, is there a way to start off as female or a way to skip some/most of the transformation until the scenes are all male on female?

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
This is a fairly insignificant complaint, considering this is easily the sissification game that gives you the most freedom to control your own feminization and play as a switch, but it's kind of annoying that you lose masculine/feminine options for characters you're supposed to have both options for, just because your meter is too high in one direction.

I like being able to play submissive to Liam one moment, then top Alicia or Chloe the next, and I wish you had more freedom to do that with other characters. Take feminine options when sleeping with your dad but take more masculine options with your mom, then when you have the three way scenes where you're in the middle it makes sense.

Not to mention despite doing the entire storyline with Winter taking all the dominant options where you're the one teasing her and putting her in her place, and even getting a dominant scene with her during the first story sex scene, afterwards every scene I pick has her topping me with a strap on because my femininity is so high. And it's not like I'm against getting pegged, but me and this character had a pretty specific dynamic going on up until this point. I feel like you could just split those into two separate options.

Again even with this stuff the game still gives you way more freedom than 99% of other feminization games, but ironically it's the fact that you do get so much freedom in this game that the restrictions feel worse.

Reactions: compliant
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes