putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Blowing Wind

I have high hopes for this game that has a very interesting story and Dev is very participative in F95 and open to feedback.
If you do not know, I recommend following even if the game is still in the beginning.

Reactions: SilenceHill

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I really Miss games where MC can Transform People instead of being a bitch
I agree with you. I even sent a message to Dev. from Whoremaker if he plans to open up a corrupt boys' option to work in the brothel, but he didn't even answer.
Very little explored at all is frustrating sometimes.

Reactions: SilenceHill

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
so it seems the friend can be turned into an actual woman, but then you cant grab his sister. or am i wrong?
Haven't played the latest update but so far yes, the friend and his sister have been separate, exclusive paths, one or the other (or, as a third option, the mc getting sissified along with the friend by the sister). A pity, but I can see how having the two overlap would add complications.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the momblowjob and momreversecowgirl, ingame?

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
The history roleback button is greyed out can't click it but since you obviously wrongly assumed otherwise and are an expert on the last 32 pages can you tell me where someone says how to get a car?
Is that a trick question? :rolleyes:
Magic spell: "Search"!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Haven't played the latest update but so far yes, the friend and his sister have been separate, exclusive paths, one or the other (or, as a third option, the mc getting sissified along with the friend by the sister). A pity, but I can see how having the two overlap would add complications.
only complication i can see is that i dont want to be at the receiving end of this shit and want both to be my special friend.

Reactions: LutherGremory

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.8b Part 1 FIX
Dev. fixed some of the most significant bugs quickly.
Congratulations (y)
Now everyone can have their sweet dreams with Felix, Chloe, Liam and Gabby too. :LOL:
Have a nice weekend, everybody.

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:
- Backward/forward fixed

- The trip with Liam is now planned for Monday so that you can actually meet up with him.

- Fixed the new Gabby scenes checking energy incorrectly.

- Fixed the Fuck Gabby and Let Gabby Fuck You scenes not properly affecting your relation with her.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes