Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Very good game, however I wish there will be a route to dominate felix and chole both, or all of other characters

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Wow so many updates. but the game is still the same like 1 year ago
The problem that the game is so open with side quests that Dev. can't focus only on the 3 original paths and so it seems he has no progress, besides the numerous bugs that persist for many versions that are not solved which forces him to fix (if he tested before releasing the update wouldn't happen that).
I agree with you that it is slow to progress, so I only play when 4-5 updates are released. sad :cry:

Reactions: SilenceHill

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Is there any timeline on the Gabby transformation? She keeps saying that when the PC is interested they'll go "all the way" with it but that's as far as it goes...

John doe12

Aug 2, 2017
i can not get the images to appear and frankly its frustrating me
I renamed the folder with the images folders images and it worked for me. Like, when you extrace the file there is the app then another file to extracte and then you remove everything in the name except images. It worked for me

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just started playing it again recently. The amount of content and updates is impressive since the first time I played it. Definitely looking forward to further updates.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.8b Part 2
This last update, in my opinion, has more bugs and broken images than the previous update (0.8b part 2 prelim).
Despite the new content there are a lot of broken images so a bugfix should be probable. :(

PS. I think Dev should take longer to release the updates to review first and avoid so many bugs and broken images.
Another point that I think is bad is the amount of content that is insignificant. So I only play after 5 - 7 updates. (it's a shame)

Anyway, have a good week and have fun. :)

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:
- Added more story with Alex!

- Added 2 more variations to the "Let Gabby Fuck You" scene.

- You can now visit Alex's apartment after completing his current story.

- Added uniforms for the Pawn Shop stocker job and the Club Six cleaner job.

- Added tooltips when hovering over outfits with special effects.

- Added a small warning to the first trinket scene in the park to make it more clear that you are making an important choice.

- Updated Alex's story in the Objectives page so that you can keep track of it.

- Changed the work payment to be directly affected by your attractiveness, scaling up with promotions.

- Adjusted the job xp equation to be slightly higher by default.

- Fixed the "total cash earned" stat not updating properly.

- Fixed some bugged scenes with the masculine club job.

- Fixed some missing images and text effects in Alex's story.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes