JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I have no images functioning when I attempt to play this game. Is there a bugfix for that? It just ocurred to me that I should try Chrome rather than Firefox. I'll give that a shot. Chrome is the same, no images. I figured it out. When you unzip it the images unzip as another zipped folder that you then have to unzip.

Last edited:

Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
changelog pls anyone?
edit: nvm i found

Added new scenes with your Father! Talk to him and build up your relationship (up to 200)!
- Added a random encounter with Chloe in Town and in the City if you've progressed her story enough.
- Added two new outfits to the Twonton clothing store.
- Added a new random scene when checking behind the park restrooms.
- Added a new random scene when entering the men's restroom in the gas station.
- Added a new random scene when having fun with the Club Boy.
- Added a new random scene when passing through Twonton.
- Added a new random scene for the sissy camshows if you have the router.
- Adjusted previous scenes with the PC father catching you with stuff from their room to affect his relationship.
- Fixed the player's mother's relationship not displaying in the Characterpedia.
- Fixed the prostitute in the park not affecting arousal.
- Fixed the scenes behind the park restroom not affecting arousal.
- Fixed the location images during the Felix and Trevor scenes.
- Fixed some broken images.

Last edited:

just1more

Aug 8, 2016
How do you progress the mom storyline after she tells you about the promise ring and missing her old life? I've gotten her to 200 but I have no clue what to do.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
How do you progress the mom storyline after she tells you about the promise ring and missing her old life? I've gotten her to 200 but I have no clue what to do.
how do i get her route in the first place? tease her a bunch?

SpecY_92

Feb 13, 2020
I also found a book in Twonton library hinting at mom's "old life" and some provocative pictures of her, but can't seem to do anything with it. Maybe in some of the future updates, hopefully.

how do i get her route in the first place? tease her a bunch?
Flirt and Tease her mostly, yeah.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I also found a book in Twonton library hinting at mom's "old life" and some provocative pictures of her, but can't seem to do anything with it. Maybe in some of the future updates, hopefully.

Flirt and Tease her mostly, yeah.
How did you find the book and is kissing the max you can go with her

SpecY_92

Feb 13, 2020
How did you find the book and is kissing the max you can go with her
Go to Twonton after you obtain the car, then go to University and choose to go to library. Then I think it's the option called "Read Something".
And yeah, I think so far only kissing is the max you can do with both mom and dad.

denjedi

Jul 3, 2018
Hello i'm looking for a complete walktrough for this game, and a way to cheat it,
I already finished the game
multiple times on previous versions and I would like to get more directly to the elements that I like

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes