putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.8e

Good week to everybody. :)
Some bugs persist and broken images, but you can have fun at the weekend with Felix, Chloe and others.:devilish:

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:
- Added the new town area Thretik! Can be visited once you've retrieved the car from the trinket storyline.

- Added a little closing bit for the Club story which leads into the next part in the new town area, Thretik!

- Added new interactions with the PC parents for having over 250 relationship with them.

- Added 2 extra books (just for lore) when searching through books at the library.

- Adjusted and balanced the femininity system to scale from -100 to 100 (instead of 0 to 100) with 0 being neutral, 100 being feminine, and -100 being masculine.

- Adjusted beginner position jobs, now requiring certain femininity or arousal to participate in some events.

- Adjusted the pay from all jobs to be slightly higher.

- Fixed the sex scene with Mr. Morin not properly counting as sex for stat purposes.

- Fixed the Lokai Bracelet affecting arousal instead of femininity in some cases.

- Fixed a pawn shop job scene checking max femininity incorrectly and allowing it to go over 100.

- Fixed Alicia not showing in the location image in her apartment.

- Fixed an issue in which you would sometimes with with Alex instead of Alicia in her apartment.

- Fixed a scene when getting punished by the PC father displaying the wrong clip.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Was going to play a newer version, but the pure number of bugs told me that I'm not going to have a fun time. Visual, things not showing up, text just spitting up errors.

Reactions: nopalcetorun

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I've been following this project since version 0.3 and always had bugs, but after version 0.6 (if I'm not mistaken) the bugs are getting bigger, more frequent and often not solved, unfortunately.
If we consider only the bugs in the games then we wouldn't play 90% of them. So let's take advantage of what's good about them and wait for the problems to be solved.
Personally I think Dev. is tired and/or unmotivated with the project is a shame because i would like to see an unexpected and unique ending to the project. (I hope I'm wrong):)

Reactions: SilenceHill

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I've been following this project since version 0.3 and always had bugs, but after version 0.6 (if I'm not mistaken) the bugs are getting bigger, more frequent and often not solved, unfortunately.
If we consider only the bugs in the games then we wouldn't play 90% of them. So let's take advantage of what's good about them and wait for the problems to be solved.
Personally I think Dev. is tired and/or unmotivated with the project is a shame because i would like to see an unexpected and unique ending to the project. (I hope I'm wrong):)
Ending-no ending, project gets dropped as usual. How is that for unexpected and unique?

Reactions: jiffk

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Come on.. new game, wake up, step outside, " Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>> " highlighted in red.
At least test is a little bit. :confused:
And my saves are gone.... I'll skip it this time.

darverk

Jun 18, 2020
newbie question, how can i access the characterpedia? it's been a while since i played the game

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
newbie question, how can i access the characterpedia? it's been a while since i played the game
You have to access it from the computer in your room.

Objectives tab tells me to go see Zikala but she's nowhere to be found. Not sure if that's a bug, or if its the end of the line.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Theokrat

Thereginaldx

Feb 9, 2018
Is there a bug with the gas station job? It won't let me apply there. My character has no job and I still don't have the option to apply

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes