Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Hey, since you're looking at the code, can you tell me how to get 99% high?
Just like IRL...DO DRUGS! Rofl

On a bug related note:

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $winterstory == 0>>…
You see a mysterious woman standing on the corner of the street eyeing you down as well.

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><</if>>

In townton

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
Okay.. so decided to try the "siss" route and have advanced pretty far I think? but lately its telling me to rest after the choose chloe or chet bit and its now not advancing is this a bug?

Reactions: RedRaven69

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
Okay.. so decided to try the "siss" route and have advanced pretty far I think? but lately its telling me to rest after the choose chloe or chet bit and its now not advancing is this a bug?
Yes, it is a bug, see my post and the next for details. Workaround: Open development console in browser and type
Code:
SugarCube.state.active.variables.felixstory = 80

kalindu978

Jun 22, 2020
in choles path saying You may want to take this oppurtunity to go get some rest.
but after the rest the text is same. plz help

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The sissy MC path ends after the choice between the two.

in choles path saying You may want to take this oppurtunity to go get some rest.
See SimbaThePup's comment right above yours.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I was actually going to mention something regarding Chloe as well. Not this specifically, but another matter. After a certain quest, which I cannot exactly recall right now, the Chloe Quest line and image disappear from the log. I don't think this is intended.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I cant seem to progress a number of characters past 200/300
Is this just the end of current content for them?

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Felix does not appear in his room on Thursday for the date. Also new car does not appear in inventory (still appear the old one)

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
i have tried giving an orchid and it does nothing.
Where are you stuck?
Take the artifact for yourself. Found out more about the pendant (shop owner, Gabby).
(don't forget to find pawnshop owner on Friday in the park).
Meet with Alicia in the park. Give her an orchid. Tell her that Gabby might help. Talk to Gabby about Alicia. Go back to Gabby with with 200$ (Thursday). Tell Alicia Gabby will help.
Meet Alex.
Just read carefully in game (look at the objectives somertimes)!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes