D

Deleted member 1033715

Where are you stuck?
Take the artifact for yourself. Found out more about the pendant (shop owner, Gabby).
(don't forget to find pawnshop owner on Friday in the park).
Meet with Alicia in the park. Give her an orchid. Tell her that Gabby might help. Talk to Gabby about Alicia. Go back to Gabby with with 200$ (Thursday). Tell Alicia Gabby will help.
Meet Alex.
Just read carefully in game (look at the objectives somertimes)!
hmm i think im doing things in a weird order thats all, ty.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.9.1

Good weekend to everybody. ;)

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:

- Updated Chloe's storyline!
- Added a new interaction with the clubboy to have him put on a show for you with no limit like his other interactions.
- Added 2 new random sex scenes and 1 new random fooling around scene with the clubboy.
- Added the option to join Chloe in the shower when you catch her showering in her apartment.
- Added a chance for your mother to join you in the shower if your relationship is 300 or greater (currently only on masculine route).
- Added a chance for your father to join you in the shower if your relationship is 300 or greater.
- Added feminine scenes when spending time with the women in Zikala's hut for characters with 25% or more femininity.
- Added a new shop to Thretik with 3 new outfits.
- Added 2 new outfits to the pawnshop.
- Added a new, more expensive car to the dealership in Twonton.
- Updated the bar menus to match the shop menu instead of just text options.
- Updated the Characterpedia with Lady Mantis, Zikala, and the Club Boy (after you've met them).
- Fixed the camaro image in the inventory and the cars with effects not working properly.
- Fixed some incomplete passages in Chloe's storyline.
- Fixed some work options not properly checking arousal.
- Fixed the jewelled buttplug not working when walking around Thretik.
- Fixed incorrect clips in one of Liam's scenes.
- Fixed errors when running into Chloe or Felix in Twonton.
- Fixed a few sex scenes not adding to the total sex stat.
- Fixed text issues in Liam's storyline.
- Fixed some missing pawn shop images.
- Removed the old debug option from the computer.

SimSallaBim

Dec 15, 2017
Version 0.9.1

HTML + Files:
Mega

HTML only:
Mega

Changelog:

- Updated Chloe's storyline!
- Added a new interaction with the clubboy to have him put on a show for you with no limit like his other interactions.
- Added 2 new random sex scenes and 1 new random fooling around scene with the clubboy.
- Added the option to join Chloe in the shower when you catch her showering in her apartment.
- Added a chance for your mother to join you in the shower if your relationship is 300 or greater (currently only on masculine route).
- Added a chance for your father to join you in the shower if your relationship is 300 or greater.
- Added feminine scenes when spending time with the women in Zikala's hut for characters with 25% or more femininity.
- Added a new shop to Thretik with 3 new outfits.
- Added 2 new outfits to the pawnshop.
- Added a new, more expensive car to the dealership in Twonton.
- Updated the bar menus to match the shop menu instead of just text options.
- Updated the Characterpedia with Lady Mantis, Zikala, and the Club Boy (after you've met them).
- Fixed the camaro image in the inventory and the cars with effects not working properly.
- Fixed some incomplete passages in Chloe's storyline.
- Fixed some work options not properly checking arousal.
- Fixed the jewelled buttplug not working when walking around Thretik.
- Fixed incorrect clips in one of Liam's scenes.
- Fixed errors when running into Chloe or Felix in Twonton.
- Fixed a few sex scenes not adding to the total sex stat.
- Fixed text issues in Liam's storyline.
- Fixed some missing pawn shop images.
- Removed the old debug option from the computer.
Thank you!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm on the straight/Chloe's Path and I think I'm stuck at "Now that you are back in town, you should probably take a rest before visiting Chloe again. "
Far as I can tell, there's nothing after that for now. A few interactions with Chloe in her apartment, but no new story content.

There's a journal trigger for the step after that ($chloestory == 53), but there's nothing tied to it.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
So with this update we should have more events if we chose Chloe but I'm stuck at rest before visiting where are the new updates? or did i misread it

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So the image folder has some harder stuff than just getting jerked off by the mom but I can't seem to trigger it?

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.9.2

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:

- Added more content to Alicia's storyline!

- Added more content to Alex's storyline!

- Added the first independent job: Camboy! Less starting pay but more pay later, plus do it right from your bedroom!

- Added missing text for several job promotion scenes.

- Added missing images from Liam's storyline.

- Adjusted links to glow when moused over and removed the underline.

- Fixed some incorrect energy usage with some PC parent interactions.

- Fixed some text in Alex's storyline.

- Fixed an energy issue when fucking Gabby.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Am I missing something, or was this update seriously about 20 seconds long content wise? :O I get that most of the work done was bug fixing, but still gotta say I'd rather wait longer for a release and actually have content to play through, than get an update drop this tiny.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
When can you do the camshow? When I first saw look for a job there was a camboy option but I wasn't feminine enought to get it. Since then the option look for a job doesn't even show (I'm playing on a new save if that matters). And I also seem to be stuck with Alicia and going shopping after asking her why she was secretive. All it says is that I have to wait until tomorrow but when I go to meet her there is no option to go shopping.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes