Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
When can you do the camshow? When I first saw look for a job there was a camboy option but I wasn't feminine enought to get it. Since then the option look for a job doesn't even show (I'm playing on a new save if that matters). And I also seem to be stuck with Alicia and going shopping after asking her why she was secretive. All it says is that I have to wait until tomorrow but when I go to meet her there is no option to go shopping.
You have to quit the pawn shop/chapel job in order to be able to work the cam job at least the option appeared again once I did that.

Reactions: JennyWild

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Am I missing something, or was this update seriously about 20 seconds long content wise? :O I get that most of the work done was bug fixing, but still gotta say I'd rather wait longer for a release and actually have content to play through, than get an update drop this tiny.
Prolly just hotfixes. I'd agree to the longer period bigger update. Maybe a weekly release, unless there is a game-breaking bug.

EllieR

Jul 17, 2018
How do you even miss a bug that appears every time you start a new day ... ffs
  • Obvious one, but; By not bug testing... the new 'camboy' stuff doesn't allow you to exit if you "check chat"... just lol, playing the game for 5 mins reveals both these issues... and these are just the ones from this update xD
  • By making a game in Twine; it's god awful, most of these games are slow/laggy when opened and my PC is good. It's not great to start (a lot of quality of life and basic usability improvements are required..) and once the project hits a certain size, it becomes unbearable.... I used it for 2 weeks and it became unusable, some of these projects pushing 2 years.
This game seems to be suffering from project fatigue (as do MANY others) . I suspect there was little to no planning and the dev has lost interest; I feel that the only thing keeping them on this project is the fact they get paid for it (maybe they feel obliged to continue).

Reactions: jiffk

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
There is also another explanation : this 0.92 version is only on Patreon.
The public version is 0.8b or 8d I don't remember, and it's quite frequent to use the Patreon version as a beta-test because patrons have an early access. (It's like Terminal Desire by Jimjim where the firsts versions of each updates are given to the patrons to test it and show them the progression in the dev of the game).
Don't forget that we play this version without paying so we have access to the early access (possibly buggy or instable)

Last edited:
Reactions: putzseila

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am stuck on the Alice path, I got to where I am suppose to meet her the next day but I can only find her in the park and there is no new content. So not sure what is going on. The objective keeps saying meet her the next day and never changes.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I am stuck on the Alice path, I got to where I am suppose to meet her the next day but I can only find her in the park and there is no new content. So not sure what is going on. The objective keeps saying meet her the next day and never changes.
Wait for the bugfix ^^ We're all in the same boat here

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
If you are getting this right after waking up

Code:
Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<elseif>> clause (#5) (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $aliciastory to 22
It's actually pretty easy to fix. Edit the html file at lines 2446 to 2451 changing:

Code:
&lt;&lt;elseif $aliciastory to 22&gt;&gt;
    &lt;&lt;set $aliciastory to 23&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $aliciastory to 24&gt;&gt;
    &lt;&lt;set $aliciastory to 25&gt;&gt;
to

Code:
&lt;&lt;elseif $aliciastory == 22&gt;&gt;
    &lt;&lt;set $aliciastory to 23&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $aliciastory == 24&gt;&gt;
    &lt;&lt;set $aliciastory to 25&gt;&gt;
This was so obvious a fix, I didn't even bother to throw it into Twine. It's obvious the dev does zero play testing on this thing because it comes up right after starting the game. Also based on some of the bug reports I'm seeing here from this update, it will probably allow the alicia story to properly progress as well. I've attached a zip of the fixed html.

Soasecret

Aug 4, 2020
with dad after i get the "Fool around with him" how to i continue cause i keep doing that option for a while.

thithkat

Oct 2, 2017
I think that the Alicia bug can be fixed by changing line 3235 from this:

Code:
[[Check Behind Restroom]]&lt;img src=&quot;images/general/energy.png&quot;&gt; | [[Talk to Prostitute]] | [[Talk to Shady Person]]&lt;&lt;if $weed &gt; 0&gt;&gt; | [[Smoke Marijuana|Smoke Marijuana at Park]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $coke &gt; 0&gt;&gt; | [[Do Cocaine|Do Cocaine at Park]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $photography &gt;= 3&gt;&gt; | [[Take Random Photographs]][img[images/general/arousal.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $pawnstory == 0&gt;&gt; | [[Inspect Shiny Object]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $aliciastory &gt;= 1 &amp;&amp; $aliciastory &lt; 51&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $day == &quot;Tuesday&quot; or $day == &quot;Thursday&quot; or $day == &quot;Saturday&quot;&gt;&gt; |  [[Speak with Alicia]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;elseif $aliciastory &gt;= 51&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $day == &quot;Tuesday&quot; &amp;&amp; $aliciastory != 54 &amp;&amp; $aliciastory != 64 || $day == &quot;Thursday&quot; &amp;&amp; $aliciastory != 54 &amp;&amp; $aliciastory != 64 || $day == &quot;Saturday&quot; &amp;&amp; $aliciastory != 54 &amp;&amp; $aliciastory != 64 || $day == &quot;Sunday&quot; &amp;&amp; $aliciastory == 52&gt;&gt; | [[Speak with Alex]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $aliciastory == 13&gt;&gt;[[Meet Up with Alicia]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $day == &quot;Saturday&quot; and $felixstory == 1&gt;&gt; | [[Find Felix]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;elseif $felixstory == 75&gt;&gt; | [[Meet Up with Felix]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $pawnstory == 3 &amp;&amp; $day == &quot;Friday&quot;&gt;&gt; | [[Find Pawnshop Owner]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $chloestory == 49&gt;&gt;[[Meet Up with Chloe|Meet with Chloe at the Park]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $aliciastory == 64&gt;&gt; | [[Find Out What&#39;s Going on with Alex]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;
To this:
Code:
[[Check Behind Restroom]]&lt;img src=&quot;images/general/energy.png&quot;&gt; | [[Talk to Prostitute]] | [[Talk to Shady Person]]&lt;&lt;if $weed &gt; 0&gt;&gt; | [[Smoke Marijuana|Smoke Marijuana at Park]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $coke &gt; 0&gt;&gt; | [[Do Cocaine|Do Cocaine at Park]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $photography &gt;= 3&gt;&gt; | [[Take Random Photographs]][img[images/general/arousal.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $pawnstory == 0&gt;&gt; | [[Inspect Shiny Object]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $aliciastory &gt;= 1 &amp;&amp; $aliciastory &lt; 51&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $day == &quot;Tuesday&quot; or $day == &quot;Thursday&quot; or $day == &quot;Saturday&quot;&gt;&gt; |  [[Speak with Alicia]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;elseif $aliciastory &gt;= 51&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $day == &quot;Tuesday&quot; &amp;&amp; $aliciastory != 54 &amp;&amp; $aliciastory != 64 || $day == &quot;Thursday&quot; &amp;&amp; $aliciastory != 54 &amp;&amp; $aliciastory != 64 || $day == &quot;Saturday&quot; &amp;&amp; $aliciastory != 54 &amp;&amp; $aliciastory != 64 || $day == &quot;Sunday&quot; &amp;&amp; $aliciastory == 52&gt;&gt; | [[Speak with Alex]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $aliciastory == 12&gt;&gt; | [[Meet Up with Alicia]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $day == &quot;Saturday&quot; and $felixstory == 1&gt;&gt; | [[Find Felix]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;elseif $felixstory == 75&gt;&gt; | [[Meet Up with Felix]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $pawnstory == 3 &amp;&amp; $day == &quot;Friday&quot;&gt;&gt; | [[Find Pawnshop Owner]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $chloestory == 49&gt;&gt;[[Meet Up with Chloe|Meet with Chloe at the Park]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;if $aliciastory == 64&gt;&gt; | [[Find Out What&#39;s Going on with Alex]][img[images/general/story.png]]&lt;&lt;/if&gt;&gt;
The problem seems to be, that the relationship state "aliciastory" was set to 12 and the check was for 13; I changed it to 12. The passage appears at least, but I don't know if this is the correct solution (one other possible solution would be that the relationship should actually be set to 13). Anyway, use at your own risk...

Edit: IT seems to work as far as the scene is concerned, but it doesn't seem to progress the story beyond that, just getting you through the same choices as before. Oh well...

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
But I found a video of father having sex with me in the "image"folder
You can't go by that I'm afraid. There have been images for the mother in the folders since some of the earliest releases that still aren't included in the game; presumably the dev is just banking them there for future use. Relationships with the parents max out at 300 (unless it's been changed in the latest release).

Reactions: Ayal

Soasecret

Aug 4, 2020
You can't go by that I'm afraid. There have been images for the mother in the folders since some of the earliest releases that still aren't included in the game; presumably the dev is just banking them there for future use. Relationships with the parents max out at 300 (unless it's been changed in the latest release).
ok, Thanks

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
ok, Thanks
No worries. If you want to make sure, you can always try opening the html-file in an editor (Notepad++ or whatever) and searching for the name of the file in question. That'll show you if the file is currently being used in the game and in what context if so.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes