satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
Okay this updates i really liked .
So would it get a change between PC mom and dad if the PC fucks both??

Added new interactions with the PC mother and increased her relationship cap to 400!
- Added a masculine line of interactions with the PC father.
- Added an anal sex interaction with Mrs. Morin.
- Added a relieve interaction with Mr. Morin.

catnoogie

Jun 23, 2019
Found after you start groping father on masculine route.

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

Also, thank you for adding masculine M/M content for various people.

Last edited:
Reactions: inshaderwetrust

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I note that the sexual relief scene with the nun is still bugged from the previous release. This fix still works, although the relevant line is now 22070.

The masculine interactions with the dad are decidedly lacklustre, sadly. And the bridging scenes when you hit a new relationship cap are still the same as for the feminine path, leading to scenes that don't make much sense.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys I have a question.. To progress with some women it is telling me "femininity too high" so how do I decrease it? I'm on straight path and want to stay on straight path, Im not interrested in anything else. Thanks

Reactions: SkyDrive101
May 31, 2019
What is the name that must be entered to go to the 13th floor of the apartments?
Let's use our heads, shall we?
Dude's name is "Matty King".
"Matty" is an informal version/nickname of the name "Matt"
Which means, "Matt" is the short version of the name Mat***
If you need even more of a hint, it's a biblical name.

It's not that hard to figure out, even for non-english speakers.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
How does this game handle time? Is it solely by week day or what? Initially the mother was in the kitchne and the father in the living room, I could interact with both, now they are fucking in their room and I can interact with the dad only and it hasn't changed even tho I had to sleep to regen stamina a bunch of times already, how are the changes decided?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey guys I have a question.. To progress with some women it is telling me "femininity too high" so how do I decrease it? I'm on straight path and want to stay on straight path, Im not interrested in anything else. Thanks
Actions marked with a little blue "male" icon decrease femininity, those with a pink "female" icon increase it. Unless you're in one of the many broken sections of the game.

How does this game handle time? Is it solely by week day or what? Initially the mother was in the kitchne and the father in the living room, I could interact with both, now they are fucking in their room and I can interact with the dad only and it hasn't changed even tho I had to sleep to regen stamina a bunch of times already, how are the changes decided?
It's based on day of the week, yes: some days they're in the kitchen, &c. The only limit to your actions in a day is your energy.

Is there a console for increasing cash? Just tired of the grind for money
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash=25000
And energy is SugarCube.State.active.variables.energy=100
Femininity is SugarCube.State.active.variables.feminine=-100 (full masc) to SugarCube.State.active.variables.feminine=100 (full fem).

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Their is bug with mom and dad you don’t get man or fem points when you do their interactions

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I have full masculinity (-100 femininity) but the chapel nun still says Femininity too high to Seek Sexual Relief. What am I doing wrong?

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019

To be fair, Matt is short for "Matthew" usually. I'd never even seen it spelled with only one T before this game, and had to look up the answer myself. The bigger problem is that this site has a perfectly good search function that could answer 80% of the questions these people ask.

Reactions: kubii121

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018

Also, it's been answered 45 times in this thread. I've answered it 4 or 5 times. I just ignore it now. If you don't care enough to search, you really don't care.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
I went in seeing v0.9.5 thinking at least the main storylines would be close to completion but it's pretty far from that, kinda sucks tbh

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Agent Abide
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes