ironcobra

May 14, 2020
Let's use our heads, shall we?
Dude's name is "Matty King".
"Matty" is an informal version/nickname of the name "Matt"
Which means, "Matt" is the short version of the name Mat***
If you need even more of a hint, it's a biblical name.

It's not that hard to figure out, even for non-english speakers.
sorry but im not english, and im not a bible reader

May 31, 2019
I'd never even seen it spelled with only one T before this game,
I'm on the other side of the coin, I've never seen it spelled with 2 T's. Always figured that doubling up on letters for "nicknames" like that was commonplace compared to them having doubled letters to begin with.
Tommy, short for Thomas, not Thommas; Jimmy -> Jim, Johnny -> John, Harry -> Harold.... you get the idea.

sorry but im not english, and im not a bible reader
It's got nothing to do with reading the bible, it's just a way of categorizing names based on their origin. Most common names have biblical origins. Like you'd know Abraham is a biblical name without reading the bible just from general exposure. Just like you'd know Muhammad is a Muslim name without reading any of their religious material.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In 0.9.5 after you are promoted to Missionary in the Chapel the progress bar stays at 0% no matter how many times you work. Pretty sure this is a bug. If it's not a bug then the game should tell you that you cannot be promoted further (and the progress bar should be removed if this is the case).

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
In 0.9.5 after you are promoted to Missionary in the Chapel the progress bar stays at 0% no matter how many times you work. Pretty sure this is a bug. If it's not a bug then the game should tell you that you cannot be promoted further (and the progress bar should be removed if this is the case).
I don't remember the names, but if it's the 3rd level (you've been promoted twice) then it's the final level.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I don't remember the names, but if it's the 3rd level (you've been promoted twice) then it's the final level.
Yes, it's after the second promotion. The game should inform you that you've advanced as far as you can, and the next-level progress bar should be removed.

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
>Dev has had "And later I plan on allowing the player character to fully transform into a girl" in the description and a 1 scene sneek peak of the transformation since it was posted back in March 2018 cause otherwise T Games wouldn't host it without some transformation content
>2021, can get breast implants, minor changed dialogue for it in certain scenes, version is 0.0.5 away from being done

• Haha
Reactions: evilfuzzyman

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Are there scenes with Mr Morin?
Only the one cuckolding scene with him and the Mrs, I believe.

version is 0.0.5 away from being done
I wouldn't get hung up on the version numbering. Different devs use them differently, and there's no reason to assume a game is "done" just because it reaches a particular integer.

That “girl” ridding on the 2nd image sure is a pretty “girl”...
Trans content in a game that leans heavily on sissification. How shocking.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
I really gotta say, this game make my day so much. I've been playing most game which MC became/transform sissy/girl and forced to be slutty.

Felix is so fucking cute, having a cute sissy/trap gf/slut is soooo turned on. It's my dream to have one. I wish his story are a bit slower and allow you to change him along the way.

Reactions: milk evropske

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Maybe I am in the vast, vast minority here. But I wouldn't mind Felix being more aggressive. And/or the aggressor in the relationship. Maybe a path where he secretly has been masturbating over me and is teaming with Chloe to mind control me or transform me with those drugs so I can become his lover. Or some time he is the one is so horny and jumps me from time to time.

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
Hi , having a problem with pic etc not loading as others have , I unpacked the .zip but nothing changed.... any help please

Jun 23, 2018
Hi , having a problem with pic etc not loading as others have , I unpacked the .zip but nothing changed.... any help please
The images folder has to be named "images". If you do an extraction with winrar or something and end up with a folder called "Friends of Mine 0.9.5 Images", just rename it to "images" and it should work just fine.

CYdaman

Jun 17, 2018
How do i get the option to fuck the mom? I already maxed her relationshiop stat to 400, but theres no new options

Laurie227

Jan 28, 2019
The images folder has to be named "images". If you do an extraction with winrar or something and end up with a folder called "Friends of Mine 0.9.5 Images", just rename it to "images" and it should work just fine.
just make sure the HTML file is in the same folder as pics.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes