Mikasa123

Feb 15, 2019
I;m stuck with alicia storyline..

I have "Surely Alicia is done with what she was working on by now right?"

But cant find her anywhere

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
Maybe I am in the vast, vast minority here. But I wouldn't mind Felix being more aggressive. And/or the aggressor in the relationship. Maybe a path where he secretly has been masturbating over me and is teaming with Chloe to mind control me or transform me with those drugs so I can become his lover. Or some time he is the one is so horny and jumps me from time to time.
I agree with you, that would be hot.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
On my first playthrough, I had sex with Mr Morin but I can work out what I did. Now. I'm stuck in a loop of having sex with Ms Morin! Any help please?

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.9.6

Good week to everybody. :giggle:

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:

- An apartment can now be purchased in Twonton! For a decent fee, you can snag a place to rest up in the city instead of having to run home to Onegaron!

- Upgrading the first time allows you to watch TV in your apartment and improves the
effects of eating.

- Upgrading the second time increases the effects of food even further, as well as
allows sleeping to bring your energy up to 110.

- Added dildo interactions with Alicia at the park and her apartment if you own the dildo.

- Added a dildo interaction with Mrs. Morin if you are on the masculine path with her and own the dildo.

- Added 2 more scenes to having Felix play with himself in his dorm.

- Added 2 more scenes to both having sex with Gabby and getting fucked by her.

- Added the option to cum in your own mouth when masturbating in your apartment.

- Fixed having Felix play with himself in his dorm to be available with the dildo from the pawn shop as well.

- Fixed a bug that could possibly let you build up infinite Attractiveness by eating.

- Fixed some capitalization inconsistencies on interactions.

Last edited:

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.9.6 Fix

Good week to everybody. :p

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:

- Fixed an issue with hacking webcams allowing Arousal to increase infinitely.

- Fixed the PC Mom's dildo being unusable even with required femininity.

- Fixed several actions requiring Femininity not working with the Love Ring accessory.

- An apartment can now be purchased in Twonton! For a decent fee, you can snag a place to rest up in the city instead of having to run home to Onegaron!

- Upgrading the first time allows you to watch TV in your apartment and improves the
effects of eating.

- Upgrading the second time increases the effects of food even further, as well as
allows sleeping to bring your energy up to 110.

- Added dildo interactions with Alicia at the park and her apartment if you own the dildo.

- Added a dildo interaction with Mrs. Morin if you are on the masculine path with her and own the dildo.

- Added 2 more scenes to having Felix play with himself in his dorm.

- Added 2 more scenes to both having sex with Gabby and getting fucked by her.

- Added the option to cum in your own mouth when masturbating in your apartment.

- Fixed having Felix play with himself in his dorm to be available with the dildo from the pawn shop as well.

- Fixed a bug that could possibly let you build up infinite Attractiveness by eating.

- Fixed some capitalization inconsistencies on interactions.

Upeche

Feb 7, 2020
Can't get it to work on android. Have it all unzipped and the "images" folder next to the html and the images still don't load.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The "Upgrade apartment" options are defined as needing exactly $1250 for the first and $1500 for the second upgrade. Having more than that will come back as "Not Enough Cash".

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The "Upgrade apartment" options are defined as needing exactly $1250 for the first and $1500 for the second upgrade. Having more than that will come back as "Not Enough Cash".
There's also a bug in the payment process (a typo in line 22644) that means even if you do have exactly $1250 and buy the first upgrade, no cash will actually be deducted.

I'll stop kicking the tyres for now, but sort of reassuring to see that the QA on this game is keeping to its usual standard.

• Angry
Reactions: lMaDBoBl

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh just one more then, because it triggered as I was closing the game: Running into Felix downtown on his path still leads to a scene that belongs on Chloe's path ("Go with Chloe").

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I was really confused starting this update earlier today. I went to twonton to visit Chloe but when I went to the apartments, the 'greeter' said Welcome Home to me. I went up to the apartment I didn't know I had and farted around till the next day. I still didn't know what was going on w the game, but when I left and came back, I had to then buy the apartment for $1k .
Maybe it was just a free complimentary stay.............

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was really confused starting this update earlier today. I went to twonton to visit Chloe but when I went to the apartments, the 'greeter' said Welcome Home to me. I went up to the apartment I didn't know I had and farted around till the next day. I still didn't know what was going on w the game, but when I left and came back, I had to then buy the apartment for $1k .
Maybe it was just a free complimentary stay.............
Yeah, the variable needed for buying the apartment is added to your game when you go to sleep, so if you load up a save the game will assume you've already bought it until the next night.

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
on the 0.9.6 fix version right now but the apartment upgrade is glitched for some reason grayed out and says not enough money which i have it covered
scratch that literally answered a couple posts above me :rolleyes: thanks gregers that worked the exact amount for BOTH upgrades

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
On my first playthrough, I had sex with Mr Morin but I can work out what I did. Now. I'm stuck in a loop of having sex with Ms Morin! Any help please?
I also can't figure this out, Does anyone know what to do to have sex with Mr & Mrs Morin? Some help please?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is this all you can do with the mother? View attachment 997002
Yup.

I also can't figure this out, Does anyone know what to do to have sex with Mr & Mrs Morin? Some help please?
This isn't a detailed walkthrough, but just to get you started:

1) Walk in on Mrs. Morin cheating in their bedroom (random chance). If you want the Mr. Morin storyline, make sure to have Femininity above 25.

2) When talking to her after, pick
  • Accuse Her of Having Someone Else in the Room.

3a) For the Mr. Morin line, pick
  • Tell Her That You'll Keep Her Secret
If Femininity is above 25, she'll offer to help further the MC's transition
  • Take Her Up on Her Offer
and let the story progress from there

3b) For the sex with Mrs. Morin/cucking Mr. Morin line, pick
  • Ask How She'll Keep You Quiet
and follow the story triggers from there

Reactions: Ayal

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
Version 0.9.6 Fix
Some problems:

When you purchase a dildo the variable is named $Dildo instead of $dildo

When you check $CurrentOutfit for if it's the Sissy Dress you are checking SissyDress instead of DressSissy (which is what the wearing that outfit sets $CurrentOutfit to).

Some of the purchasing checks (that checks if something is already owned) is incorrect and uses the previous purchases' variable (like: Young Punk checks $DressSpring, the dildo purchase checks $JewelledButtplug, and Macro Speedo check $SweatOutfit).

Some appearance improvements don't change $looks until you've slept (like most of the hair styles and the ring).

Getting a haircut from the salon doesn't charge you anything.

If you try to get the breast improvement procedure before the 7-day cooldown a confusing rejection occurs that says it's changed (though correctly does not).

The "Get Waxed $120" passage doesn't apply the waxed properties (the looks and the cooldown).

"Complain About Aching Prostate" passage needs an additional endif tag.

The High and Drunk achievement doesn't seem to activate even when $high and $drunk have the correct values.

Hope that helps!

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Yup.

This isn't a detailed walkthrough, but just to get you started:

1) Walk in on Mrs. Morin cheating in their bedroom (random chance). If you want the Mr. Morin storyline, make sure to have Femininity above 25.

2) When talking to her after, pick
  • Accuse Her of Having Someone Else in the Room.

3a) For the Mr. Morin line, pick
  • Tell Her That You'll Keep Her Secret
If Femininity is above 25, she'll offer to help further the MC's transition
  • Take Her Up on Her Offer
and let the story progress from there

3b) For the sex with Mrs. Morin/cucking Mr. Morin line, pick
  • Ask How She'll Keep You Quiet
and follow the story triggers from there

Is there a path to have sex with Mr Morin without feminization? Like the Dad having a masculine path added later, does Mr Morin have that path in game? If not, is it possible that Mr Morin have that path too somewhere along the line?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes