incspector

Apr 16, 2018
MC has content showering with female body , tried to make a feminine route but cant reach that also some events in prison , only pleasing female or male guard , so the femme route has police station content to
taking femme treat in hospital dont have effect andbuying clothes is also pointless since they dont have any effect in character either

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Nun in the church is STILL bugged and the line that supposedly fixes it is gone. REALLY hope the developer tries to fix it next update or two.

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Wish you could use that video tape and hypnotize the dudes into being sissied such as the Dad and your friends father.

zavman

Nov 18, 2020
Nun in the church is STILL bugged and the line that supposedly fixes it is gone. REALLY hope the developer tries to fix it next update or two.
nun in the church acts only with 100 percent fem, not -100 percent fem
so you'd need to become a sissy to have the sexual stuff, at least that's how I did it on gamcore.com version

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Is there a way to play this game on android, at all? My net is trash and my phone is genuinely 5x faster, so if at all possible I'd like to play it on there.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Why does using all of your energy cause you to have less energy the next day? You basically just have 80 energy at that point if you are punished for using the other 20.

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a way to play this game on android, at all? My net is trash and my phone is genuinely 5x faster, so if at all possible I'd like to play it on there.
Just get local html viewer download the game extract it then extract the image folder and rename it Images then load up the html in the viewer and you can play the game on your phone.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
You're not gonna believe this, but I actually discovered this on a sex game website. They have many popular games from f95 there as well. Here's the link for this one:
Unfortunately, I don't know how to transfer the save. maybe download it to disk and transfer it to your phone, uploading it from there ?

Helh3eim

Feb 13, 2021
This "game" was pretty cool, do you guys know some others like this one ? I tried "my destiny" but don't really like it..

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I've been playing it for almost three months, but it's still impossible for me to buy the apartment ... (yet I tried everything I could ...)
If I really have to have a specific amount on me, I believe that I will never have the apartment, and that I will forever live as a "Tanguy"=depending on my parents, even if I completely ignore them. - frankly, I find this part there completely useless if I have to stay like that.
Otherwise, I have already finished everything else. ;-)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I've been playing it for almost three months, but it's still impossible for me to buy the apartment ... (yet I tried everything I could ...)
If I really have to have a specific amount on me, I believe that I will never have the apartment, and that I will forever live as a "Tanguy"=depending on my parents, even if I completely ignore them. - frankly, I find this part there completely useless if I have to stay like that.
Otherwise, I have already finished everything else. ;-)
It's a bug, one of many. You need the exact amount of money on hand, no more or less.

You could
1) Wait for the dev to fix their bugs. <-- That could take a few years, judging by prior form
2) Edit the HTML file yourself to fix the bug. <-- Good if you know what you're doing
3) Use the console to set cash to the amount required <-- Probably the easiest workaround

Open your browser console (F12 in most browsers) type in the following and hit Enter.
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash=1250
That sets your cash to $1250, allowing you to buy the first apartment. Change the value to 1500 for the upgrade.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I managed to put the exact amount in the location of the side bar, but the saleswoman of the apartment still shows the unavailability of purchase ...
Could you please show me an example (in photo if possible) of what exactly I should do ...?

May 31, 2019
Love how the "roadmap" to version 1.0 doesn't even mention or go near the subject of finishing even ONE of the main storyline branches.
Just fleshing out the extraneous shit that no one touches like the jobs (which only exist to grind out money). Something you can just cheat the variable to get and not miss any actual content with.
You'd think with a coveted "1.0" version, the actual main content of the game would have progressed further than it had since like the 0.6 (or even earlier) version. Seriously, the game has been out for years and it still feels like nothing has actually changed with it or has been added except for random things that don't actually have any bearing on the game. It's as wide as an ocean but as shallow as a puddle.

This is milking Patreon at it's finest. It's a real mindfuck to think that anyone actually pays this dude money. You'd think he'd take you out to dinner first before fucking you in the ass with these shitty updates.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Yeah, I could see it being a LITTLE better if the dev actually, you know, fixed known issues. But even THAT seems too much to ask. In fact, the added stuff almost always breaks something new to (not) be fixed at a later, yet-to-be-disclosed time.

Which is a crying shame, as the game had, and still has some, great potential.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I'm starting to find it strange (and worrying) that Sunfall hasn't given any news anywhere for some time now... - I just hope at least everything is okay.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm starting to find it strange (and worrying) that Sunfall hasn't given any news anywhere for some time now... - I just hope at least everything is okay.
They put up on Monday, alluded to in the comments above yours:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lampshade15

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
They put up on Monday, alluded to in the comments above yours:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay...
I'm starting to believe that Patreon is really starting to lack too much professionalism, then I haven't had any notification from them for some time ...
Thank you very much for the information anyway.

Reactions: gregers
May 31, 2019
Is there anyway to change the ingame time? I am not very well versed in Sugercube cheats.
Easiest way to do it multiple times (imo) for games like these, is if they have a nap option, change the value for the nap so it's something a bit more useful. Changing the actual time value itself is a bit weird to do and can tend to mess the game up, so I just opt to use in-game systems for things like that.
It's been a bit since I've played this game, so I don't know for sure if there's a nap option, but here's how its done.

So you'd go to the screen with the options like sleep/nap/etc, press F-12 (or whatever opens the console), and in the Inspector/Elements tab of it, do a search for the text of whatever the option is on the screen. So if the game says "take a nap" as one of the links, just search for "take a nap", it should take you to the passage in the inspector where that option activates (if it's not there on the first try, just keep hitting enter till you find it).
From there, just double-click the entry in the inspector. You should see something like "[[Take a nap]]++1hr" or something similar. Then it's as easy as changing the value to however long you want to skip (let's just say 6hrs). Then just close the inspector, and go back to the game. From now on, the nap option will let you nap for 6 hours, until you hit refresh (which will undo any changes you've done), or reload the game.

It sounds a bit complex, but it really only takes a second to do once you've done it once or twice. It's really only a few keystrokes. I'm sure there's better ways to do it, but it's simple enough and doesn't break the games I've done it on, and it works regardless of how a given dev sets up their time system.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there anyway to change the ingame time? I am not very well versed in Sugercube cheats.
There is no in-game clock? The daily grind is based on energy, not time of day.

If you mean changing the day of the week, then yes, but it's hardly worth the bother: Just go to sleep a few times instead, it's not like there's any rush.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes