Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I've been following the project for some time now and with each new update it makes less sense, has less content released with each update, less fun (unfortunately), more bugs (some that are already celebrating a birthday and are not fixed)... :(

Very hard to find any HTML that is not basically FAP and has some good storyline, but this is the least worst I know. :rolleyes:
Welcome to the club. I reached that point last year and was very happy you were still starry eyed and willing to share since I definitely wasn't going to keep giving the dev money.

Reactions: putzseila

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
There are actually a few pretty good html games out there. But they tend to get finished it abandoned after a while.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.9.4

Good weekend to everybody. :)

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:

- Added the chance of getting arrested when doing something criminal, such as being naked in public or dealing with drugs. There are several solutions to get out of jail, including seduction.

- Added a restroom to the Cobblestone Inn in Thretik with a gloryhole.

- Added a Nun that you may encounter in the Chapel instead of the priest with new actions particularly for masculine characters.

- Added a couple of extra random events in the Chapel.

- Added new random scenes when walking around Thretik.

- Added some small random scenes when entering the Pawn Shop.

- Added back the option to watch television at home and added new scenes to it.

- Added buff icon for Lip and Ass injections.

- Added the option to wear nothing in the wardrobe.

- Updated opening scene a little to better introduce characters and be a bit more detailed.

- Reduced the chance to encounter a lot of random events.

- Fixed an issue with the camshow job where you would get stuck chatting with your audience forever.

- Fixed an issue early in Alicia's story where you could get stuck if you buy the wrong flowers.

- Fixed some text effects in Alicia's storyline.

- Fixed an incorrect image from one of the random scenes when walking in on your father in his bedroom.

- Fixed the special request with the park prostitute from displaying the video clip when it shouldn't, not counting towards the Love the Hardest Way achievement, and not properly affecting arousal.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Is it actually possible to turn the brother into a real girl or will he stay a femboy?

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
Restarted the game but appearently the only thing I can do when I visit Felix is "Snoop around the room" is that supposed to be like that or is there a bug?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
So no sex with the parents yet... :unsure:
Guess I'll wait a few more updates.
Same. Holding out until the player can pork the mom. Guessing there will also be some use of the age changing powers, and the player will be able to bone her in her younger form as well.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Did bugs improve?
They're blossoming wonderfully. As always, each update brings a new batch.

Restarted the game but appearently the only thing I can do when I visit Felix is "Snoop around the room" is that supposed to be like that or is there a bug?
If you've had the initial conversation, you need to wait till Saturday and go meet him at the park. What does the "Objectives" tab say?

looks like even if I put negative on the feminity i stil cant have sex with the nun my feminity is still too high
Same here, even went as far as -3000 feminity. Either we're missing info about another trigger stat, or it's bugged.
Had a look, and it seems like there are a few greater-than's in the conditions that should be lesser-than, so the event currently requires high femininity instead of low.

This fixed it on my end: In line 21986 of the HTML, look for these conditions:
Code:
if $feminine >= 50 || $feminine >= 25
And change it to the following, save the file, and reload the game:
Code:
if $feminine <= 50 || $feminine <= 25
Note that I haven't looked deeper into the mechanics here, just a quick and dirty fix.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
So which path is currently the longest/with most content? Sorry if I don't want to go through all the changelogs to figure that out, someone probably knows.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes