masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Prologue Patch since putting in a password is lame

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Updated to FriendshipwithBenefits-0.80-pc, mostly addresses spelling corrections from 0.62
Cosmetic Extra: Converted 'game\gui\window_icon.png' to 'icon.ico', Used renpy-7.3.5-sdk to compile that into 'FriendshipwithBenefits.exe', and made a reduced version of window_icon.png at 32x32 (Useful if the icon isn't displaying correctly at the Top Left in Windows Mode)

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Prologue Patch since putting in a password is lame

I don't think your patch is gonna work, I couldn't get it to work anyway; it's for an older version of the game.
Also, there are also extra passwords in 0.62:
'ibeat0.6' and 'changemyname'

is there any probability that the game is going to have animations?
I'd love to, but unfortunately I can't animate. There are a few two frame things to get the imagination going.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I don't think your patch is gonna work, I couldn't get it to work anyway; it's for an older version of the game.
Also, there are also extra passwords in 0.62:
'ibeat0.6' and 'changemyname'

I'd love to, but unfortunately I can't animate. There are a few two frame things to get the imagination going.
Well I'm curious as I just got that from BaasB link... Eh downloading this for a third time today to see if the prologue file changed at all between versions.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Seems like it was too much for GDrive to handle. Mega works, but download rate is... not great.
Not an infrequent occurrence on GDrive.

Nov 4, 2018
Parody tag?

And would pony girls count as monster girl?

I suppose a furry tag is good enough,
while it has a mpl vibe its definitely not based on mlp,
definitely not a parody,
then again I've never watched that show,
but I doubt it's about a bunch of naked horny mares.

That aside its a visually hot game,
expecting alot more from this in the future,
more animation and less still pics during sex scenes.

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Parody tag?

Not particularly. The best way to distinguish furry from monster girls is a furry is an animal given human characteristics, while a monster girl is a human given animal/insectile/whatever characteristics. Ex. Female centaurs would be monster girls because they're a human female torso attached to a horse lower body; while a werewolf would be a furry because they're ultimately a wolf walking on two legs with the ability to exhibit normal human behavior.

Reactions: Rexaureus

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Sure, why not? Girls with animal characteristics. Cat girls range from simply girls with cat ears/tails to girls with multiple sets of breast. Besides elves somehow get in on the fun and they are mostly girls with sharp or floppy ears.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
Congratulations to the developer. I have ignored all other furry games threads. But this one....is somewhat endearing. I really liked it. Best of wishes to you.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes