• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fendall

Apr 13, 2019
Hi just started a new game with the patcher and game crashes cant add code if i click ignore goes right to prolouge

Arglebargle2

Mar 20, 2019
One of the better games I've seen on here writing and art style wise, but the main thing that sticks out to me is that most of the music is taken from God Hand. That's...definitely an odd choice, but okay.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
patcher says it's for vr. 0.62
name 'aplist'
That was used in 0.611 to verify the password.
It was changed to a simple string in 0.62

You can open up 'game\prologue.rpy' using something like notepad or notepad++ to check this.

Tell me what Line 9 reads:
It should be
Code:
        if mycurent == "ilovemoxie":

fendall

Apr 13, 2019
name 'aplist'
That was used in 0.611 to verify the password.
It was changed to a simple string in 0.62

You can open up 'game\prologue.rpy' using something like notepad or notepad++ to check this.

Tell me what Line 9 reads:
It should be
Code:
        if mycurent == "ilovemoxie":
yes that's right

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So any ideas on how ta fix it?
Try restarting the game and seeing if the problem persist. You checked that 'aplist' wasn't in line 9 so if nothing else you shouldn't be getting an error on line 9 about that, delete the traceback.txt log so you get a clean report.

If you didn't use the updated link I provided earlier then humor me and try that.

fendall

Apr 13, 2019
Try restarting the game and seeing if the problem persist. You checked that 'aplist' wasn't in line 9 so if nothing else you shouldn't be getting an error on line 9 about that, delete the traceback.txt log so you get a clean report.

If you didn't use the updated link I provided earlier then humor me and try that.
same thing with same aplist error

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Delete
game\prologue.rpy
game\prologue.rpyc

Verify patch was removed. game Folder should only have
2020-05-18_18-58-01.png

Run game.
Start New Game
Game should prompt for password.

Try re-installing patch if desired or just enter the password (it only effects new games).

fendall

Apr 13, 2019
just to make sure the patcher goes in the game dir. right
Delete
game\prologue.rpy
game\prologue.rpyc

Verify patch was removed. game Folder should only have
View attachment 662314

Run game.
Start New Game
Game should prompt for password.

Try re-installing patch if desired or just enter the password (it only effects new games).
already started the game i hit ignore and it brought me to the start were it ask you if you want to skip the prologue

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
just to make sure the patcher goes in the game dir. right

already started the game i hit ignore and it brought me to the start were it ask you if you want to skip the prologue
The patch goes in the main directory and it adds 2 files to the game directory.
If installed correctly the game folder should look like
2020-05-18_19-18-21.png
However just skipping Line 9 will assume the password passed anyway and the game will start normally
2020-05-18_19-19-45.png

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes