RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Great game, I love the art. The conversations are intriguing too, each character has a niche they fit like in the actual show. But I dunno. Something about it just made me feel empty, can't explain why. Not a feeling I like to have.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sure, why not? Girls with animal characteristics. Cat girls range from simply girls with cat ears/tails to girls with multiple sets of breast. Besides elves somehow get in on the fun and they are mostly girls with sharp or floppy ears.
eh this style sits more on the furry side, while not completely furry, it is more furry than it is monstergirl, as monstergirl as the name implies is distinctly a girl with monster features, although the exception to that rule is monstergirls where the theme doesn't allow this, e.g. slime, mechanical, certain bug themed ones. Although that depends on how you look at it, if you look at it as a girl affected by monster features, than it doesn't break the rule as since the feature is slime, it then in theory should affect them completely, same goes with ghost or tech themes. However horse theme you get centaur not anthro pony, there may be a neko like version but afaik there isn't, although you can look it up on the monstergirl-pedia (yes there is a wiki of all mostergirl types).

TLDNR: Monstergirl is a human girl with a monster feature (or animal etc.), where as these are humanoid ponies, and not a human girl with pony features.

Reactions: Rexaureus

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That sounds like a real stretch to give Pony Girls their own special place... :geek:
I wasn't giving them their own special place, it is more their place isn't really defined like furry or monstergirl, and many other styles fall between but have no label (afaik).

to further explain what I mean using some definitions:

Monstergirl: has human girl with monster features, but still human skin unless a feature requires otherwise, silme, ghost etc. Because the defining thing is that there is clearly a human girl as the base, some people really play up the monster/animal features to extreme, thus you can get the neko that seems more furry/scallie (that side of things since there is no broad term for that whole area afaik) than a slimegirl, while still being a monstergirl.

Furry: completely covered in fur, but also plays heavily into animal features, with almost bare minimum amounts humanoidness. (couldn't word it better).

This game: isn't either of them, but somewhere inbetween, although to my knowledge doesn't have its own proper classification like furry or monstergirl, which a whole bunch of things also fall into this sorta grey area where they are close to but are still neither.

tldnr: furry and monstergirl are specific niche's which this style doesn't fall into. but is more of an inbetween of sorts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rexaureus

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
I haven't watched the show in years but was definitely not Trixie always this nice im preety sure i remember her being kind of a bitch, Did she get a redemption arc or something?

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
eh this style sits more on the furry side, while not completely furry, it is more furry than it is monstergirl, as monstergirl as the name implies is distinctly a girl with monster features, although the exception to that rule is monstergirls where the theme doesn't allow this, e.g. slime, mechanical, certain bug themed ones. Although that depends on how you look at it, if you look at it as a girl affected by monster features, than it doesn't break the rule as since the feature is slime, it then in theory should affect them completely, same goes with ghost or tech themes. However horse theme you get centaur not anthro pony, there may be a neko like version but afaik there isn't, although you can look it up on the monstergirl-pedia (yes there is a wiki of all mostergirl types).

TLDNR: Monstergirl is a human girl with a monster feature (or animal etc.), where as these are humanoid ponies, and not a human girl with pony features.
I'd agree with you but this game just came out and has a monster girl tag just for an elf https://f95zone.to/threads/orc-massage-v0-3-2a-torch-studio.52565/

Reactions: masterdragonson

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'd agree with you but this game just came out and has a monster girl tag just for an elf https://f95zone.to/threads/orc-massage-v0-3-2a-torch-studio.52565/
O was this all about monstergirl tag? (I was just talking about the ponies), well there are monstergirls, and well I don't remember an elf, but there is a slimegirl, and one of those plant girls, not a lot of content with them but there is some. O and the cowgirl Anna is sorta a monstergirl.

Reactions: lil boom toob
D

Deleted member 119819

Great game, I love the art. The conversations are intriguing too, each character has a niche they fit like in the actual show. But I dunno. Something about it just made me feel empty, can't explain why. Not a feeling I like to have.
The characters all act too slutty to the point where it just doesn't make any sense. Especially the way they talk openly about their heat and they need "it" all the time explicitly talking about all the details really kills all personality.
It not really consistent either. So everybody is in heat and constantly fucking but for some reason Honeycrisp has a problem with the player banging her sister?
They're essentially a nudist society, so being nude should not be such a big deal to them. Same with "being in heat."
That would be my explanation why this game feels so "empty."

Jan 8, 2019
Interesting game! I just played the introduction. Two comments:

1) The introduction is pretty long. I enjoy getting into the game and having choices right away but wanted to know what was going on. If there's a way to skip parts of the introduction or put them in later it would be nice - for example, having the trip to the library take place after it?

2) Please make the MC's speech coloured differently than other people so that conversations are easier to follow. It might be a good idea to do this for every character - make their speech text the same colour as their fur.

Otherwise, good job - this is clearly a lot of material for an initial release. I'm not super into my little pony, but you've made it an interesting world.

EDIT: Please also make sex scenes skippable. It's a little weird to have fetishes like turning into a woman forced on me with no choice.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes