FakeGuy

Aug 14, 2017
Can't find the studio either, when I try to go to the city my only choice is to go to the castle.

FakeGuy

Aug 14, 2017
Wait never mind for some reason I got a prompt saying I should visit the city then got an event with Blossom and Mel.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, well, well, I never even knew this game existed. Oh boy have I been missing out. Why did it take so long for this to make its way here? Its a great game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, that was unexpectedly good. I didn't realize that was one of my fetishes. LOL

Wish there was more animation and positions, just typing that feels weird because it means I want to see more anthropomorphic horse fucking.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Man a gallery would be really nice but I am enjoying this game!
If you completed working with Butters, you'll be able to get the Crystal Ball from her and then during the day visit the wagon and replay any scene you've completed.

Reactions: Azero

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
No pregnancy???
Interspecies. DNA is too different. According to the dialogue at least. However also according to the dialogue they use "magic" to get pregnant ............... So maybe a later update? Up to dev on that one.

Reactions: AJBit
Dec 9, 2019
Welp, looks like this Dev earned themselves another Patreon backer. Not big on the MLP stand-ins, but I can't deny my love of HM/AF relations. So kudos to the Dev on this. Eager to see more from you.

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
For the people who still can't find the studio, you need to finish the boutique and farm stuff, then visit the spa at least once. then you can find the studio in the city.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes