Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I enjoyed reading them all, and can use some of the feedback to make FwB even better.
One of the things that stuck out to me is that quite a lot of the sex scenes start with the girl just presenting herself and saying get some, basically. But if this is some matriarchal society where the women chase the guys, I would expect her to be taking the lead in sex as well. They'd be used to working hard to make the guy happy, because the guys have so many options.

So my recommendation is more sex scenes where the girl is on top, where she takes the lead, where she's more domineering. Maybe even the amazon position or other female-led positions. I don't mean straight up femdom, but you know. Just more assertive women in general after they get you to the bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fyo

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
I have never seen an MLP chapter, nor have I been interested in the series, I usually do not play visual novels either and wen i do I skip all the dialogues and only watch the CG, but this game enchanted me, the art is simply beautiful the story is interesting and the characters, They are very well written (a way better work that something made on a big studio), I am genuinely interested in knowing more about them they aren't plane at all, Mr. Developer has earned a fan

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
how do you get selene?, it looks like i did everything but i can't get selene, apparently i can only recall her on the cristal ball

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
how do you get selene?, it looks like i did everything but i can't get selene, apparently i can only recall her on the cristal ball
Thanks for noticing that crystal ball bug! You can access Selene's route by completing the Library, Bar and Forest routes, and it'll automatically start upon transition to the night. At that point, you can choose to immediately start the route, or put it off. If you put it off, you can access it by visiting the castle in the evening.

FakeGuy

Aug 14, 2017
Story Spoiler and question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I picked that option. Iirc Moxie's role as her student was just provisional at first, kinda like checking her out and helping her without too many commitments. Moxie had an interview planned with Selene that would dictate whether her role as an apprentice would be permanent. Selene already decided to pick Moxie as her official apprentice but at that point neither the MC or Moxie could be completely sure if she would get the role.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
I picked that option. Iirc Moxie's role as her student was just provisional at first, kinda like checking her out and helping her without too many commitments. Moxie had an interview planned with Selene that would dictate whether her role as an apprentice would be permanent. Selene already decided to pick Moxie as her official apprentice but at that point neither the MC or Moxie could be completely sure if she would get the role.
Oh ty, I probably only remembered a fraction of it since I've been playing this game slowly over the past few days.

tttt00006

Sep 30, 2017
Is there a patch to change character names? It's unbearable!

UPD: OK, I did it myself.
Disclamer/spoiler: Characters in game have little resemblence with themselves in original show, so there is a logic to give them different names, aside the copyright matters. Use this patch on you own concern.
To install: place file in /game directory

Last edited:

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
Who is the first one in the preview images? I want to get to her because I'm a boob maniac :>

Armi

Sep 8, 2017
UPD: OK, I did it myself.
Disclamer/spoiler: Characters in game have little resemblence with themselves in original show, so there is a logic to give them different names, aside the copyright matters. Use this patch on you own concern.
To install: place file in /game directory
I put that file in this directory and nothing changed :(
Am I supposed to override some file with it or something?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP to v0.80, added more tags and replaced the cover image with a better quality one.

Raizan00

Jul 12, 2019
Downloaded "FriendshipwithBenefits-0.80-pc.zip" archive from Nopy, version 0.62 are inside.

UPD: that was because I used name change patch, remove it before starting a game.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes