TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks for updating to the newest version, I hope you enjoy the new content and the big finale I added. With this game nearing the end of its development, I'm already brainstorming ideas for my next big game. My next game will be full of monster girls like those from Monster Girl Encyclopedia, and potentially set in Hell. I think it'll have a similar open world premise, but the overall design and development will be tighter and more polished due to the experience I've gained developing Friendship with Benefits.
If you have any suggestions or changes you'd like to see in a future game similar to this one, I'll read everything you've got! :D

Art style reminded me of, but afaik, isn't Fatelogic. AFAIC you should commission him to do future art. He has the best pony art style.

Sleel
Thank you for your post, I didn't know that stuff about mares and horses before. I don't commission other artists, I just draw all the art for the game myself :)

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Thanks for updating to the newest version, I hope you enjoy the new content and the big finale I added. With this game nearing the end of its development, I'm already brainstorming ideas for my next big game. My next game will be full of monster girls like those from Monster Girl Encyclopedia, and potentially set in Hell. I think it'll have a similar open world premise, but the overall design and development will be tighter and more polished due to the experience I've gained developing Friendship with Benefits.
If you have any suggestions or changes you'd like to see in a future game similar to this one, I'll read everything you've got! :D

Thank you for your post, I didn't know that stuff about mares and horses before. I don't commission other artists, I just draw all the art for the game myself :)
Well. ONE I'd say is to let us knock up our lovelies. Sure, dun make it mandatory, not everyone is into that. But hrrrr durrr, for those of us that DO have that fet.... =====> ~~~~

Oct 2, 2018
Seriously if I had known that the ending music for any of the girls you want to be with would be so somber that its like its a funeral than a happy ending.. I would not have ended the game. Glad I have a save before that so I will never "end" the game again! Seriously, that ending cutscenes music is just not very fitting. So either the girl you want to be with will grow old and die with you or she will outlive you.. You really don't need to end it like that. Just say then lived a nice happy life. Also its a Fantasy world! I intend to live forever with all my pony girls and learn magic to be able to have kids with them.. Now to wait for the merchant girls sex scenes....

Reactions: GaRbS

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Seriously if I had known that the ending music for any of the girls you want to be with would be so somber that its like its a funeral than a happy ending.. I would not have ended the game. Glad I have a save before that so I will never "end" the game again! Seriously, that ending cutscenes music is just not very fitting. So either the girl you want to be with will grow old and die with you or she will outlive you.. You really don't need to end it like that. Just say then lived a nice happy life. Also its a Fantasy world! I intend to live forever with all my pony girls and learn magic to be able to have kids with them.. Now to wait for the merchant girls sex scenes....
I'd argue why not just make one ending? Its not like the MC has to be picky anyway. Could have just been one huge harem ending.

Niub

Jul 8, 2018
First of all: If anyone told me that I would ever fap to something MLP related, i called them a filthy liar x)
Nonetheless here i am, enjoying this visual novel.

I think the art work is really nice and fitting, i personally dont know MLP and never watched it, i know the odd clip and meme but thats about it. That said the novels artwork seems in line with MLPs overall colorscheme and stayed relatively true to the character of the ponies from my limited perspective and i always appreciate it when stuff like this stays somewhat related to the original. That said i am happy the developer made an effort to make the ponies more humanoid and therefore brought it more in line with with other furry content, any thing else would have been probably a huge down turn for me.

Dialogues and Story in general are well written and certainly belonging to the better visual novels around here. Alot of them are to hamfisted in there approach or forego any meanigful charakter depth for the quick fap and while i can appreciate those for what they are, i do like it when the characters actually have depth and that there is meaningful interaction like in this novels case.

Only teeny tiny question i have is: Is there going to be a pregnancy option? Ngl the impreg fetishist in me got kinda triggered of all pregnancy talk and dialogue around girls helplessly in heat.^^ I dont think it takes away from the game though when something like this wont be included, just thought that it would be a natural inclusion considering how the novel postures itself. So I would be interested to know if anything like a pregnancy route/option/whatever is planned in the future.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only teeny tiny question i have is: Is there going to be a pregnancy option? Ngl the impreg fetishist in me got kinda triggered of all pregnancy talk and dialogue around girls helplessly in heat.^^ I dont think it takes away from the game though when something like this wont be included, just thought that it would be a natural inclusion considering how the novel postures itself. So I would be interested to know if anything like a pregnancy route/option/whatever is planned in the future.
They made a huge deal about interspecies pregnancy not being a thing that's why they felt safe fucking him while in heat.

It was said that he couldn't get them pregnant.

Due to how the story ended I don't think any of them are powerful enough to change that anymore. Maybe once Moxie learns to control her power but that won't help for the routes.

Not sure how they would swing that after making such a big deal of him not being able to impregnate them.

Reactions: Niub

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Dialogues and Story in general are well written and certainly belonging to the better visual novels around here. Alot of them are to hamfisted in there approach or forego any meanigful charakter depth for the quick fap and while i can appreciate those for what they are, i do like it when the characters actually have depth and that there is meaningful interaction like in this novels case.
Can you name some examples of this character depth and meaningful interaction?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well it's not impossible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 15, 2017
Prioritise player agency : make all sex scenes non mandatory, remove routes dependency on other routes and make the player character's reaction to what's happening arround them a choice.
The simple ability to say no give makes saying yes much more meaningfull, the player will be more engaged and immersed.

Certain concepts would really benefit from thorough implementation, especially if you are going for a universe of your own creation since you can't rely on existing material to explain them. In most fantasy settings magic and its rules and limitations are usually stated, but the consequences of their existence and aviabiliy on the world are almost never tought out and even less shown/experienced by the player. Timefall in Death Stranding is a good exemple of how to properly implement a concept.

If you are going for a game set in Hell, I would suggest reading a bit about it in different religions as well as the works of a few theologians. After all because something is "kawaii/omoshiroi/tanoshii" doesn't mean it can't "really makes you think" or just give some neat trivia.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I loved this game, as I said in a previous post the only thing I missed was full animation but the wholesomeness of the game, characters, and lewdness is what drew me to it. I look forward to your next game.

Prioritise player agency : make all sex scenes non mandatory, remove routes dependency on other routes and make the player character's reaction to what's happening arround them a choice.
The simple ability to say no give makes saying yes much more meaningfull, the player will be more engaged and immersed.

Certain concepts would really benefit from thorough implementation, especially if you are going for a universe of your own creation since you can't rely on existing material to explain them. In most fantasy settings magic and its rules and limitations are usually stated, but the consequences of their existence and aviabiliy on the world are almost never tought out and even less shown/experienced by the player. Timefall in Death Stranding is a good exemple of how to properly implement a concept.

If you are going for a game set in Hell, I would suggest reading a bit about it in different religions as well as the works of a few theologians. After all because something is "kawaii/omoshiroi/tanoshii" doesn't mean it can't "really makes you think" or just give some neat trivia.
To "piggyback" on these comments..

Player agency is huge for me, I love being able to pick and choose my sexual partners in a game, how perverted we get (what kinks are explored), etc. FwB is the notable exception in that all the girls are delicious, but that most likely will not hold true in other games. Especially one in a hell setting.

About that setting... Please don't do the standard christian "Hell". It's been done to death... Do something different/unusual. Personally I'd prefer that the entire Hell idea not happen but if I want to make decisions about game development I should go make a game.

The mechanics in FwB such as the economy and market should be fleshed out more in your next game. Something I would have liked to see in FwB was being able to buy milk to unlock a bonus sex scene with each of the girls. More uses for the money, more gifts to buy for everyone, especially Moxie.

Most importantly, I gotta know, do you think a bouquet of roses would unlock anal sex in real life? :ROFLMAO:

I look forward to whatever you do next, loved this game.

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
So here is my thoughts so far. I have only just started the game and at the point where you and moxie are getting ice cream and talking about reproduction. Now I am not a fan of furries but I thought I would try this out and give it a test go. So far I am intrigued by it and the story is very good especially with the way you get to the world and also with in debt explanation you get when talking about the lack of males in the world and reproductive process as well. So I will most certainly be continuing this game but I think (this my opinion alone) how you got there should have some how changed your dna in someway to allow the human to impregnate the mares and other creatures of the world (again my opinion and mine only unless others just happen to agree.)

Reactions: cumminsshakesit
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes