Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
For those trying to find Anna's farm. Go to Honeycrisp's farm the option will be there. Just thought I would help because I was looking all over for how to get there and looked for over an hour. Happy gaming and fapping or clopping.

FakeGuy

Aug 14, 2017
I wondered how many people got trigged by the butters scenes so far,
So much so that they immediately uninstalled the game during the slime scene.

I wasn't one of them I did get triggered a little but I still completed her content,
which definitely ended on a good note.

And a daughter slime that can suck you off,
Incest tag?
I was kinda weirded out more by Sunny than Butters. Sure some would consider her early route psuedo NTR but it's not like the MC and her were even in a romantic or even close relationship at that point. Even if the sex fell through I was still happy the MC became an important person in her life and was glad to see her happy after the potion.

Sunny meanwhile kinda made me feel used with not enough payoff. It felt like she was just using the MC to fill the hole Moxie left and I'm glad by the end she was coming to terms with it but even by the end of Princess Selene's mission I still felt there was an awkward but noticable rift between Sundowner and the MC. I'm not mad at her or anything I just feel really bad for her. It doesn't really feel like she had enough closure and still didn't seem as content as everybody else during their route ends. Even if the MC isn't fucking her I just wish she'll be in a happier place in the future.

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
I'm just wondering is there a time limit? like after 30 days it 'game over' because the 'heat' month is over or something or is it like summertime sage and it's infinite

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm just wondering is there a time limit? like after 30 days it 'game over' because the 'heat' month is over or something or is it like summertime sage and it's infinite
Certain it's infinite. You can keep visiting the girls to work (get monies), talk or sex, the spa to "relax" or even the bar at night. I'm day 55 now.

Reactions: mrnobody321
Mar 14, 2020
Only thing it's missing is impregnation/pregnancy tag and some character interaction like mini games or something like picking apples at the farm could be interactive or can be a mini game and such...yeah also too many dialogues it's kinda time consuming and makes it little boring.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
MOXIE! You ignorant slut!

With the fucking directions right in front of your face, how can you screw up some as simple as a summons?! /facepalm
I mean, she redeemed herself later with Prism, but good lord, the next time you need a dick so bad you try summoning a fuck toy, try focusing on your reading skills and not on the dick your craving.

Also:
I think I like Blossom, or at least I like the way she thinks. :p

blossom.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only thing it's missing is impregnation/pregnancy tag
It is covered in the game, he can't get them pregnant.

yeah also too many dialogues it's kinda time consuming and makes it little boring.
That's called story, it's the reason behind the novel in visual novel.

If you'd read some of those words you'd know why the pregnancy tag isn't there.

It needs more story, not less.

Reactions: K115 and Nekura
Mar 14, 2020
I was reading and reading and reading...it's not possible with the mc cause he is human...and is only possible with Minotaurs or with their own species when they mentioned interspecies crossbreeding is possible...it's nice I guess but not for everyone and not everyone is all for cuteness and all...art style 5/5..but you know what I played many vn's and now simplicity bores me cause I was fed with extremity in many of those vn's...I guess it is only focussed on one type of audience if you know summertime saga that's something like what I mean...well I was reading and reading and reading suddenly I am like wtf well it ain't for me I guess...plus one picture 10,000 dialogues made it worse...plus their are certain action which doesn't fulfill what the dialogue is conveying...example around the milking the cowgirl process...so many different dialogues which was suppose to be fulfilled with different actions in the picture but it stayed the same like a framed picture in the wall...for example it's like an action movie let's say saitama vs whatever villain there is...you pause the video in the moment when saitama was about to punch kick the villain...and now they start explaining rest of the scene with just the dialogue how are you gonna feel about that...hah tell me how are you gonna feel about all the missing actions can you fill it with just the the dialogue and no change in the scenery...I hope you understood what I am trying to convey...it is just that all of them are too focussed on following the religion they forget that life goes beyond any religion.

It is covered in the game, he can't get them pregnant.

That's called story, it's the reason behind the novel in visual novel.

If you'd read some of those words you'd know why the pregnancy tag isn't there.

It needs more story, not less.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Man a gallery would be really nice but I am enjoying this game!
I might add a CG gallery in a later update, that way the player has more freedom on rewatching scenes or just viewing pictures.

I was kinda weirded out more by Sunny than Butters. Sure some would consider her early route psuedo NTR but it's not like the MC and her were even in a romantic or even close relationship at that point. Even if the sex fell through I was still happy the MC became an important person in her life and was glad to see her happy after the potion.

Sunny meanwhile kinda made me feel used with not enough payoff. It felt like she was just using the MC to fill the hole Moxie left and I'm glad by the end she was coming to terms with it but even by the end of Princess Selene's mission I still felt there was an awkward but noticable rift between Sundowner and the MC. I'm not mad at her or anything I just feel really bad for her. It doesn't really feel like she had enough closure and still didn't seem as content as everybody else during their route ends. Even if the MC isn't fucking her I just wish she'll be in a happier place in the future.
There's more story content planned for Sundowner, her arc will be complete in the next update!

No time limit! I hate games that restrict the player like that.

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
Certain it's infinite. You can keep visiting the girls to work (get monies), talk or sex, the spa to "relax" or even the bar at night. I'm day 55 now.
Ah thanks, summertime sage is one of my faves and the first real VN game like this that I've ever tried and I pumped I think 20 or 40 hours into that game to get all the scenes and I'm happy to see this one is like it, I'm kinda curious if there's other games like summertime saga and this game, mostly having an area to explore and an infinite amount of time to do something

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
lol this game is oddly really good. From somebody who doesn't watch that kid's show or anything like that, this is still fun. Good art, good writing.

Last edited:

FakeGuy

Aug 14, 2017
lol this game is oddly really game. From somebody who doesn't watch that kid's show or anything like that, this is still fun. Good art, good writing.
MLP is an amusingly versatile setting. Some people made a HoI4 mod for MLP called Equestria at War and it's honestly pretty freaking rad. You can even turn Celestia into the God Empress of pony kind!

Xer

Jun 21, 2017
I absolutely adore this game! True to the characters, lovely smut, great writing overall!
The art is also very good.

I must ask tho, what song is Melody's theme? I can tell it's by Sewerslvt but I can't find it :c
EDIT: Turns out I was blind and didn't see the songs are listed in the "About" page. I can't find two of Sewerslvt's songs anywhere tho, namely "ambientinterlude" and "lorncloud" (not sure if capital 'i' or lowercase 'L')

Last edited:

Swiftstar194

Feb 14, 2018
I Absolutely LOVED what the dev did with Prisma (rainbow dash) at first i was confused because it seemed so out of character but doing her route and learning what happened really made her my favorite character of the main six. Favorite girl in this is a tie between moxie and melody moxie is just great i love what the dev did making her repent for what she did and now she is working through her bad rep and is trying to be a good person, While for Melody, there is a whole lot to say there was not expecting her to be like that but definatley hot, i love her soft side she gets while still maintaining her tough and dominant attitude.
Really excited to see more of this authors take on the characters and planning on donating some money myself

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I Absolutely LOVED what the dev did with Prisma (rainbow dash) at first i was confused because it seemed so out of character but doing her route and learning what happened really made her my favorite character of the main six. Favorite girl in this is a tie between moxie and melody moxie is just great i love what the dev did making her repent for what she did and now she is working through her bad rep and is trying to be a good person, While for Melody, there is a whole lot to say there was not expecting her to be like that but definatley hot, i love her soft side she gets while still maintaining her tough and dominant attitude.
Really excited to see more of this authors take on the characters and planning on donating some money myself
Yeah, honestly my interest in this game is because of the writing more than the subject matter. The characters have distinct personalities from each other and from the show. They've evolved past their "pony-ness" and are more fleshed out. Each encounter was well thought out and written. I had fun learning about the girls and I am now excited for the next update. Sure I wish it was more animated, had more positions, more content, etc. But the writing will bring me back.

Reactions: FakeGuy

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thank you to all the kind comments! I enjoyed reading them all, and can use some of the feedback to make FwB even better. I have submitted a ticket to get the game dev title (9 days ago), but no response yet.

I absolutely adore this game! True to the characters, lovely smut, great writing overall!
The art is also very good.

I must ask tho, what song is Melody's theme? I can tell it's by Sewerslvt but I can't find it :c
EDIT: Turns out I was blind and didn't see the songs are listed in the "About" page. I can't find two of Sewerslvt's songs anywhere tho, namely "ambientinterlude" and "lorncloud" (not sure if capital 'i' or lowercase 'L')
Those two songs aren't on youtube alone, but you can find them in this album:

Last edited:

Xer

Jun 21, 2017
Those two songs aren't on youtube alone, but you can find them in this album:
Big up my dude, "lorncloud" has got to be my fav Sewerslvt track and the whole vibe of sewer's music just fits melody perfectly!

I have now finished all content and enjoyed it thoroughly! Personally I wished for more choices during the Selene dream sequence and maybe even a failure state,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes