morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
inside $installpath\game -- you have to extract the files from the zip. . .
that's it? I thought you had to replace files and I didn't see similar files
Edit: that seems to have worked, I'm not familiar with modding renpy stuff

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
There is one mistaken instance of Cream being referred to her old name which was Surprise. This has been discovered and fixed for the next update.
oh, i thought it was because i didnt meet her and "Surprise" was the a tag for the hidden name.

ydziros

Jun 30, 2017
Ok, i'm not even fourth of the way into the content, but i definitely need to comment. Won't name characters and details for spoiler reasons, those who need to get it - will.

It was dirty. No, not like that. You done did me DIRTEY! It's, like, 5am at my place and i'm having a joyful existential crisis. Like, damn, why'd you have to do her like that? Now i have to boot that game up once a day just to not feel guilty.

A couple of hours ago i DMed my friend and told him this game is 9/10. And for him it will probably be, he doesn't really understand english that much. But it was before THAT scene. And even if i'm a neatfreak that usually goes around going "there's no perfection", even if there were some moments where the text can't decide if it's first-person or second-person. THAT scene just... It's been a long time since i've actually felt for the character. Words are definitely not enough to express my opinion. 10/10. You've won my heart.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

affadsg

May 13, 2018
Someone knows which ones are the endings apart from the bad one? I've only be able to get Ruby as girlfriend

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Someone knows which ones are the endings apart from the bad one? I've only be able to get Ruby as girlfriend
idk if its a bug with playing a file after a certain big event, but the girlfriend option wasn't available anymore after going from 0.8 to 1.0

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
^Endings were apparently removed because of negative player feedback, so I doubt we'll get to see the conclusion of that, or any sort of closure with the girl of your choice, unless you play an earlier version of the game.

I don't know what was said to warrant the removal of all the endings, but it's a shame really. As an open world game player, I can certainly appreciate how open ended it is now, but I'd also like to have some form of closure be available in the game without having to downgrade it to an earlier version.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
^Endings were apparently removed because of negative player feedback, so I doubt we'll get to see the conclusion of that, or any sort of closure with the girl of your choice, unless you play an earlier version of the game.

I don't know what was said to warrant the removal of all the endings, but it's a shame really. As an open world game player, I can certainly appreciate how open ended it is now, but I'd also like to have some form of closure be available in the game without having to downgrade it to an earlier version.
well, there *is* an ending with closure, but its final...

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
well, there *is* an ending with closure, but its final...
Well, yes, I suppose there literally is. That ending didn't even register in my mind though because it left a bad taste in my mouth, though I guess there are people who would be into it. To me, that specific route is more like a game over scenario. :cautious:

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018

yeah I don't get it, if you don't want to end you don't HAVE to choose a girlfriend, why just remove them entirely?

deathinred

Aug 7, 2020
2 things

1 just to be clear is the girlfriend option non existant? just did celeste stuff and she mentioned it so im just checking if that is something to ignore/should have been deleted

2 i know the crystal ball exists but is there a way yto get basically a cg rip? is it supposed to be the gallery? does it unlock when i complete everything?

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes