Chadturion

Aug 1, 2019
Yep, there's several throughout this thread. most recent one posted on previous page.

https://f95zone.to/threads/friendship-with-benefits-v1-01-dlc-twistedscarlett.52542/post-4218361
Yes i posted one on page 22. It not 100% but as its the first time i work with ren'py. I'll Do it better after the next update of FwB
Thx bros I appreciate this since having a different name to that of the original character kinda annoys me, although I unsderstand that the creator wouldn't want to mess with copyright

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
dang these guys work fast with a 1.01 update 2 months after .8
And 1.10 is currently undergoing a review process on Steam, release is planned for the 9th of October if everything goes well. This game's entire development cycle was completed in less than a year, and also before Yandere Simulator released Osana. :sneaky:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
At this point I'd link a "shots fired" meme gif but I'm honestly too lazy to search for a good one. The sentiment is there, though.

CDiang

Sep 21, 2020
Na veIn the previous version, when you completed all the routes, you could choose a character to finish the game, was this removed or is it a bug that prevents this from happening?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
From what I have read it was removed because of feedback.
odd, any idea why? cause the only endings ive seen are both pretty meh, i can understand people not wanting to have to pick one girl but for them to be removed there musta been somethin pretty bad about how they were done or somethin : /

Oct 11, 2018
odd, any idea why? cause the only endings ive seen are both pretty meh, i can understand people not wanting to have to pick one girl but for them to be removed there musta been somethin pretty bad about how they were done or somethin : /
Nope sorry I only read people here answering that same question I wasn't there when it happened.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
ah k thanks anyways, now im curious though what coulda been so bad about them to justify removing all of them
I feel like I've mentioned this a few times, but it keeps getting lost in the thread, but the endings were removed because essentially it was low effort, only about 50 lines of dialogue, and received poor feedback. Anyone confused as to why this function was removed needn't worry, because in reality barely anything was touched.
Instead, a 100% completion bonus will be available in the next version which will lead to the credits, and that by itself has already had several days more effort put into it than all the other endings combined, which only took a few hours.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
I have unlock Art Gallery and all tasks read 'complete'. But Gallery shows Encounter with two Minotaur Women I have not played? And Anna Village has not been reached? How is these Events happen?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I feel like I've mentioned this a few times, but it keeps getting lost in the thread, but the endings were removed because essentially it was low effort, only about 50 lines of dialogue, and received poor feedback. Anyone confused as to why this function was removed needn't worry, because in reality barely anything was touched.
Instead, a 100% completion bonus will be available in the next version which will lead to the credits, and that by itself has already had several days more effort put into it than all the other endings combined, which only took a few hours.
thanks for the response, may be worth adding somethin to the original post for people curios to check or to point to when the question comes up. personally im typical degenerate who wants everyone but the option to choose a favorite would have been nice but with how many girls there are it just feels like a whole lotta work that most people just wouldnt be interested in either way i can see why you dropped it. now you got my curiosity shifted to this true ending/100% ending you speak of and i cant wait for the next update :3

bovewq

Aug 16, 2020
Question. Is the Morrigan stuff the DLC or is that something else?
The DLC is everything related to the church. Morrigan is part of the base game. Church content will be included in the steam release, from what I understand. Due to be out on october 9th.

Reactions: StarsMan423

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
The DLC is everything related to the church. Morrigan is part of the base game. Church content will be included in the steam release, from what I understand. Due to be out on october 9th.
So the DLC is 6 or so sex scenes and variations along with some penis research plus the gallery? 10/10 best DLC ever.

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
I think I missed something in dialogue... what do I have to do to fix the laptop for... was it Ruby? I have way over 150 to fix it.

Also, I think the Church quest might have glitched on me. I talked to her and she said her research was finished, but it didn't finish the quest line. Then I "Worked" again at the Church, and when I asked her about her research she said she needed me to "Work" -1 more times.

ninjanaut

Jan 19, 2020
I think I missed something in dialogue... what do I have to do to fix the laptop for... was it Ruby? I have way over 150 to fix it.

Also, I think the Church quest might have glitched on me. I talked to her and she said her research was finished, but it didn't finish the quest line. Then I "Worked" again at the Church, and when I asked her about her research she said she needed me to "Work" -1 more times.
The Laptop repair was for melody, once you have the money go talk to her again at the music studio. as for the Church Quest, its known that it has some bugs and are going to be patched in the next or following version.

ADF

Jun 30, 2017
The Laptop repair was for melody, once you have the money go talk to her again at the music studio. as for the Church Quest, its known that it has some bugs and are going to be patched in the next or following version.
Ah, thank you! I didn't realize I had to go to the Music Studio, kept going back to the Boutique.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes