Mr. Grant

Jun 6, 2018
Man this game... It's in my top 3 of all titles I've seen on this site. Great character progression on almost every character, almost to the point where they feel equally developed beyond the source material. Well done on that!
The one thing I would love to see is a certain... revealing and a purest form of intimacy with a certain nightclub owner, if you know what I mean.

Other then that? I personally would like to see more content with Sundowner, but I'm not complaining, epic job done here Twisted Scarlett.

D

Deleted member 1227044

No matter who says what,I still want those endings.But cant get a decent version 0.8 link.Either none or 2 links where I have to wait for hours.Any help?

Also whatever update may unfold in future>if there's no Dusk and Moxie as 2 endings,then it's just bad for me.I cant understand why would you wanna play to infinity.A decent closure is a good end-game for me.No matter how 'lame' others might think.

I just found this game on 8.10 so of course I was looking to see those endings which too bad got removed.

Edit:I found a reasonable link on RG,took me 'only' 3hrs instead of 6 on the other 2.So I took it yes,and it seems its the one I want.
My final idea on it would be on next days,after I'll check the endings&stuff.I dont ask much when it comes to fav.games and ero-girls.
However,for 1.1 I could only expect many ends for many girls,and no sad stuff to have every1 on same page,+1 ero-action after you've achieved each 1 of the endings.

And instead of a harem ending,I propose 1 where you use a spell and make many clones of yourself,similar to a massive shadow clone Naruto style.For every girl possible(some were lez/bi) to have a good end/fuck and banish the sadness&sorrow from the anthro world.Maybe even an immortal setting,in this 1 or other ending.

And my fav.is Dusklight obvious,Moxie 2nd and all others,more or less,on 3rd.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1227044

About Augusta bug>somewhere before or after Morrigan arc,if you do things right,you'll see complete.Key is to look very often on the to-do-list,cause it said complete without an 'official notice' or whatever.After it says complete,if you'll go and do church stuff again,the bug will activate and you'll get a negative nr.,yes.Thats how it happened to me,actually.

version 0.8>good enough for me.I give it a 10.The 1 game close to perfection for me.
version 1.01>after the removal,just a 9- from me.Too bad.
For version 1.1 I would want great things,but I expect few.With all the changes planned,I guess it couldnt account for more than an avg.8,however I would give it a 10- if it would feature happy endings with Dusk and Mox,at least.Living for thousands of years or 4ever,dk>it's the magic of the ponyverse.+anthro of course.

D

Deleted member 1227044

I was a big hasty on thoughts yesterday.Here is my real opinion today and its final.

v0.8 Nice,but not that nice.I guess I can see why many disliked the endings-very similar,short,no ero-action,and you die along the way,with or without your loved one.It's worth a 9,and it's the general rate for all versions.
v1.01 Same story,same rate,even with content removal+added.
v1.1 Not gonna follow,it can only get worse and I'm through with this game.For good.Probably 8 or lower,not that it matters anyway.

So I guess it was a short period with this game,from 8th to 15th this month.But those 2 days>the evening of 8th and the day of 9th...man I really was naive hoping it would be the best game ever,such a foolish blunder.But can you blame me? The intro+what followed really got me good...until later on I figured out everything.

I'll just turn a bit to some cartoons for the time being and forget about this big dissapointment.But I did kept 5 pics with dusk+6 songs>not gonna tell them but 2-3 are predictible anyway.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
is it possible to get words when you rewqtch scenes atr the art gallery in the game and how can agusta finsih her reasearch she said she wants me to preform -6 acts at work

bovewq

Aug 16, 2020
Aiming for the 20th this month
is the steam release still on track for the 20th? also, will there be achievements? I will be grabbing it as soon as it's available, great job on the game and thanks! glad to see that you're getting so much support on this site. I've never really enjoyed visual novels but I've been a fan of your art for a long time so I decided to try it out and I'm glad I did. Provided me with many hours of entertainment and I can't wait to play it again when it launches on steam.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
I love the art of this game, the characters are so full of detail that they could almost pass for 3D models. If it comes out in steam I will not hesitate to buy it.

Oct 11, 2018
well its on Steam but unlocks in 13 days... Added to Wishlist so I woun't miss it.

And if got great reviews that is good at least.

A bit sad that most of the character seems to look even less like there MLP counterpart in the screenshot but understandable.
I'll Still make the Rename mod for those interested.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes