whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
You tell them that what you with your farm animals is your own business. They've got no reason to be HORSING around in your profile. If they want their own horses, they can buy the game. Or come here and get it for free!

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Is there another way to get the game and support the creator? I'd rather avoid uncomfortable questions from my Steam friends.
Yeah, it's this little thing called Patreon. So you can support on that, or you could grow a pair, and not worry about what people might think on Steam.

I can tell you right now though that no one on your friends list cares what you play, and if by some chance they did give you a hard time about it, well, it's an easy way to weed out the bad people who aren't worth being "friends" with. Trust me though, no one actually gives a shit that you masturbate to pony girls.

Reactions: Kamikaza404

Mooniebutt

Oct 28, 2017
Just bought the game on Steam. Very nice and well worth the money. The Steam version is slightly different from the one uploaded here, though. Essentially (as far as I've played the Steam version), the sex scenes seem to be of higher quality (at least the first one, the 69 with Moxie, was), but the color schemes and/or names of characters are widly different from the version in this thread. Likely because of copyright shenanigans.

Are there any plans to updating the less lawyer-friendly version's sex scenes to those of the Steam version? Basically, from screenshot 1 to 2?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizuka Na ikaku
Oct 11, 2018
rofl omg this is so awkward lol... In the steam version Honeycrisp has Apple Bloom's colures and Blossom has Applejack's colures... As someone who is use to mlp it so confusing rofl :ROFLMAO:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
wait so not only are the names wrong but the colors are wrong too now, will that be fixable like the names?

Oct 11, 2018
wait so not only are the names wrong but the colors are wrong too now, will that be fixable like the names?
Well it is fixable like the names but it will require someone to go throe all the images and changing the colors in them.
So doable Yes, Easy absolutely not.

As stated earlier the colors have been changed on some of the more iconic and unique looking characters to prevent copyright shenanigan as they might have been considered too close of a resembles too the mlp character to be a coincidence.

F.ex. Prism it's hard to not connect a blue pegasus with rainbow mane to Rainbow Dash even the name Prism can kind of connect to Rainbow so now she is a red pegasus with raindow mane named Riku

Last edited:

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Well it is fixable like the names but it will require someone to go throe all the images and changing the colors in them.
So doable Yes, Easy absolutely not.
ug like i understand the reason but if this is how the games gonna be goin forward i think im done unless someone makes a mod at some point to fix it. i play it for my love of the characters and that was already flimsy with some of the liberties taken but at least fixing the names made it tolerable but if the colors are screwed up too without a fixed version available thats just too much...

Oct 11, 2018
... i think im done unless someone makes a mod at some point to fix it....
I have already started on a mod to change the names but the colure thing I can't guarantee I can/have the pation to do that. We can hope the Dev will make quote: "less lawyer-friendly version" and release on F95 but until the dev makes a statement we won't know

Reactions: FourPixels

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
I have already started on a mod to change the names but the colure thing I can't guarantee I can/have the pation to do that. We can hope the Dev will make quote: "less lawyer-friendly version" and release on F95 but until the dev makes a statement we won't know
fingers crossed for a fixed version in the future i guess, thanks for answerin

Oct 11, 2018
F.y.i. If the Dev releases the recolored version I'll remake the rename mod to fit that version EVEN IF I HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH! For I too love the character hence why i worked so hard to finish the earlier version of the rename mode as fast as possible for I too wanted to imagen it was the actual mlp characters.

That being said some of the Characters in steam version have a really pretty colures design.
Example 1 Selene
Selene Compare.jpg
Honestly If the new one hade the same darker coat colure It would be really hard to pick which I like best and Luna is my Favorite pony. The purple gradience and the more density of the Star in the new mane is really beautiful but at the same time the purple out line of the old is also really beautiful. GHAAAAAA!!! I can't pick which looks better.o_O
Example 2 Dusklight/Lily
Dusklight Lily Compare.jpg
Vaile the new Lily has a really pretty mane designee but she can't replace Dusklight(Twilight Sparkle) In my heart... She can take a place beside her doe.

These are in my opinion the best recolors in the Steam version there are other that looks good but they can't even compete with the MLP coloration of the old version of FwB. Doe I haven't seen all Character up close in the Steam Version yet.... I think.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
F.y.i. If the Dev releases the recolored version I'll remake the rename mod to fit that version EVEN IF I HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH! For I too love the character hence why i worked so hard to finish the earlier version of the rename mode as fast as possible for I too wanted to imagen it was the actual mlp characters.

That being said some of the Characters in steam version have a really pretty colures design.
Example 1 Selene
View attachment 888081
Honestly If the new one hade the same darker coat colure It would be really hard to pick which I like best and Luna is my Favorite pony. The purple gradience and the more density of the Star in the new mane is really beautiful but at the same time the purple out line of the old is also really beautiful. GHAAAAAA!!! I can't pick which looks better.o_O
Example 2 Dusklight/Lily
View attachment 888083
Vaile the new Lily has a really pretty mane designee but she can't replace Dusklight(Twilight Sparkle) In my heart... She can take a place beside her doe.

These are in my opinion the best recolors in the Steam version there are other that looks good but they can't even compete with the MLP coloration of the old version of FwB. Doe I haven't seen all Character up close in the Steam Version yet.... I think.
i will agree those recolors do look pretty good but even as close to the original those look their still not the legit style and that would bother me cause despite how similar it looks its more like an oc someone made where they blatantly ripped off a canon character but changed just enough to 'technically' call it an oc which im guessing is what they were goin for but the problem still comes to its not the right look, call me a nitpick or whatever but to me a 'fixed' version would use the actual colors

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Regarding the recolours, v1.01 still exists with the originals and always will. If you want to check out the new content in v1.10, you will still have your saves from the old version. So, realistically, there's a perfectly viable way to play with the original designs.

Oct 11, 2018
i will agree those recolors do look pretty good but even as close to the original those look their still not the legit style and that would bother me cause despite how similar it looks its more like an oc someone made where they blatantly ripped off a canon character but changed just enough to 'technically' call it an oc which im guessing is what they were goin for but the problem still comes to its not the right look, call me a nitpick or whatever but to me a 'fixed' version would use the actual colors
The thing is IF your going to be nitpicky then the characters in v1.01 are also wrong because nearly every color is slightly of shade from the mlp count part.
F.ex. Dusklight vail similar to Twilight Sparkle. Twilight's mane is more toward the blue spectrum in the base, Dusklight is more purple in the base and you can hardly see the second strip in Dusklights mane. But Lily yea that isn't Twilight at all, she is pretty but she is a different mare.... Vail writing and looking at the picture of Dusklight/Lily and a screenshot from the show I notist that the blueish color at the top of Lily's mane is actual closer to Twilight's base mane colure then Dusklight's mane is.

Every artist tend to play with the colures at least a little so unless you want the characters to look exactly as the show (nearly no shadows or high lights and very flat) you can't be too nitpicky when it comes to fan stuff but I'm the same in that I wouldn't accept just any design ether.
In 1.01 it felt wrong for me to call Cream for Pinkie Pie because well SHE ISN'T PINK! but if other ppl wanted all the character to have the show name that is what I gave them in the rename mod. For the 1.10 I will most likely not use the rename mod as most characters are now to fare from the show to be considered the same ponies but other ppl are okay with it so I'm still going to make it for those ppl.

And its still a good looking game even my mlp love that helped elevate my interest in it no longer can help it.
I have a harder time with the fact that some of the sex scenes feels wrong because of a bit lacking of Shadows and High Lights compare to everything else in the game.

Doe Selene vail the 1.01 version looks more like mlp Luna the 1.10 version still looks like her but slightly alternative style vice kind of like Luna in DuoCartoonist "The Moon Rises" animation and less dressed but of the new colorations of the characters id say Selene is the only one that can still pass as her mlp count part.

Xorph

Sep 24, 2017
Regarding the recolours, v1.01 still exists with the originals and always will. If you want to check out the new content in v1.10, you will still have your saves from the old version. So, realistically, there's a perfectly viable way to play with the original designs.
That in mind, how much additional content would we be missing out on if we played 1.01 instead of 1.10?

Reactions: ReaCreations
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes