mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
I love this game it's a hidden gem i didn't expect to find, one of my fav on this site, played a fuck ton of it and well i don't know if the game deveopler has a QandA but i was always curious (seeing as they are pretty active on this site)

What made and inspired you to make a game like this? And this very game?

The ultimate anthro pony game to end all pony games? did you just want to or what?

and second, what's your next project? i saw on patreon it's this monster girl paradise...got some info your happy to share about it?

And third, Is this game now complete with the V 1.10 release on steam? or will there be more to it? like DLC?

you don't need to answer but i was just curious and wanted to ask.

Reactions: bryanfran42
Oct 11, 2018
This is exactly what I mean, thanks. The V1.01 ver doesn't work with the current 1.10?
I'm afraid not allot of of name of files and sutch has been changed so the old scripts wouldn't know where to look as well as text in general. But I'm making sure to edit at least 1 script a day for the 1.10 version. When I did 1.01 I rushed it and I for sloppy so I'm trying to pay more attentions this time.

And Yes if you coden't tell from my earlier text I hade to start from 0 when making the 1.10 version.
I have currently edited 13/26 files.

Reactions: AmazonessKing

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I love this game it's a hidden gem i didn't expect to find, one of my fav on this site, played a fuck ton of it and well i don't know if the game deveopler has a QandA but i was always curious (seeing as they are pretty active on this site)

What made and inspired you to make a game like this? And this very game?

The ultimate anthro pony game to end all pony games? did you just want to or what?

and second, what's your next project? i saw on patreon it's this monster girl paradise...got some info your happy to share about it?

And third, Is this game now complete with the V 1.10 release on steam? or will there be more to it? like DLC?

you don't need to answer but i was just curious and wanted to ask.
I always thought it was strange that despite the MLP fandom being so large, there was never a decent pony themed visual novel. Why hadn't anyone decided to make one? Even to this day I have no idea. So I thought I'd do it myself, the gap in the market is clear.

My next project is indeed MOnster Girl Paradise, it's a game set in Hell, and hell is full of Monster Girls. It'll be like Friendship with Benefits but lean a lot more into freeroam and RPG elements and less into long form visual novel storytelling.

Before that though, thirdly, I do want to do a free update to the Steam version one last time as a thank you to everyone for the support.

D

Deleted member 3010669

I must say that this one game is my favorite. Innovative, complex and full of interactions. It really is a pioneer in this genre, as far as I know.

Its author deserves all support from us, players.
I do like this Monster Girl and human male thing.

Oct 11, 2018
Before that though, thirdly, I do want to do a free update to the Steam version one last time as a thank you to everyone for the support.
I hope you wouldn't mind telling me what files this mysteries update changes after you release it just so I don't have to edit them all again for the rename mode.

On a different note in the club Agatha and Sonia are still referred to as "Yellow and Blue Mares (-10 Monies)" when you first meet them is version 1.10 even thoe Sonia is no longer Blue. It seems its only that button that needs updating.

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
great romp to go thru, only thing I find weird is there is no scene viewer or gallery. Other than that, good shit.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I always thought it was strange that despite the MLP fandom being so large, there was never a decent pony themed visual novel. Why hadn't anyone decided to make one? Even to this day I have no idea. So I thought I'd do it myself, the gap in the market is clear.

My next project is indeed MOnster Girl Paradise, it's a game set in Hell, and hell is full of Monster Girls. It'll be like Friendship with Benefits but lean a lot more into freeroam and RPG elements and less into long form visual novel storytelling.

Oh nice! Would love if your new game have some Helltaker preference like have some girls look like Ceberus, Justice, Lucifer,...

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
um there is... its in game you need to get the crystal ball from Butters or the Art Gallery key from Augusta
oh, well alright. I'm still early in (not even a week passed yet :p) so pardon my assumption when I didn't see a tab on the main menu. Thanks for letting me know.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I NEED this in my life.

Adude696

Nov 11, 2020
Ok I have completed all the different objectives how do I get moxie's ending?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes