jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
According to steam...

"

After many requests, I finally made all the Steam goodies for Friendship with Benefits.

Play for around 15 minutes to get a trading card drop! Craft a badge with a full set of cards to receive a BG and an emoticon!

Have fun!

- Game now supports Mac, Linux and SteamOS play
- Typos, fixes and consistency improvements in various areas.
- The todo list on the main menu closes slightly faster, instead of having a small delay.
- I've also fixed a couple of instances of misplaced eyes or bodies in the artwork, the two mainly being Lily in the lab and Melody in the music studio.

Just a small update that added functionality to these additional operating systems. I have personally been unable to test if they work, so fingers crossed, lemme know how it all works out.
I'll continue to fix issues whenever they're found so everyone can have the best Friendship with Benefits experience possible.
"

This is all I can find about the update. Don't think this version is worth playing if you've played the last one... I just compared the game size with the previous version and it's pretty much the same size. Doubt there's any actual new content since 1.01

Last edited:
Reactions: Jekaoops

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Doubt there's any actual new content since 1.01
Wrong

"- New City Area with its own artwork

- New Deep Forest area
: Visit with all the equipment from the market, meet a new character and a returning one for three new sexy scenes!

- New Market Stall: Meet a dragon girl! With two sexy scenes!

- New Miniroute with Butters: Feat two sex scenes with impreg and milk theme.

- Revised Final Route: Elements involving Sundowner, now called 'Penelope' have been altered to give her a more satisfying character arc and conclusion.

- Church Route: For those that still haven't seen the church yet, there are several sex scenes to enjoy!

- 100% Completion Bonus: I had a few people asking about an ending, so I have a small scene that hopefully people can enjoy. It's not exactly some big revelation or story, but the 'final' route was supposed to be the soft ending anyway, this is just a cool extra.

- 100+ Edits on the Script: Ever been trying to fap and a typo kills the mood? Well, no more! It took literally weeks but I managed to comb through the entire script to fix hopefully every single mistake."

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Wrong

- New Deep Forest area
: Visit with all the equipment from the market, meet a new character and a returning one for three new sexy scenes!

- Revised Final Route: Elements involving Sundowner, now called 'Penelope' have been altered to give her a more satisfying character arc and conclusion.

- Church Route: For those that still haven't seen the church yet, there are several sex scenes to enjoy!

- 100% Completion Bonus: I had a few people asking about an ending, so I have a small scene that hopefully people can enjoy. It's not exactly some big revelation or story, but the 'final' route was supposed to be the soft ending anyway, this is just a cool extra.

- 100+ Edits on the Script: Ever been trying to fap and a typo kills the mood? Well, no more! It took literally weeks but I managed to comb through the entire script to fix hopefully every single mistake."
Can somebody say how to reach Revised Final Route?And 100% Completion Bonus

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
Is the new version incompatible with old saves? I wanted to check out what's different but I can't buy equipment or choose an ending.

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
Wrong

- New Deep Forest area

man your artwork and work in general is amazing, i hope you keep working on this even if is just small things at the time

Fergud

Jun 12, 2020
Here's my compressed version.
Friendship with Benefits [v1.10] [TwistedScarlett] - Original Size: 1008 MB

Download Win,Linux (148MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (132MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks! Cheers!

Reactions: playb0y44

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is this final?
I'm working on 1.2 right now, which should be the actual fine update.

Apparently this uses the saves from 1.01 are there any downsides to using your 1.01 save?
No downsides. If this is the most updated version of 1.10 there are a few safeguards to ensure that 1.01 saves don't encounter any problems.

For some reasong I cant finish Augusta's research. Any one has the same problem?
This is one of those problems referred to in the previous quote reply, this should be working just fine on a fresh savefile or the most updated version of the game. Old versions of the game had a bug where it was possible to go into negatives in the research if you did it four times.

Reactions: franky5555
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes