franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
is there a way to restart augusta? because she keep telling i need to have sex -1 more times, but after a scene she told me two more girls

D

Deleted member 1227044

Except the bug with faces,seems very OK,it was unexpectedly good,even with all differences.And I was probably between the 1st ones to try it b4 appeared here,thx to a certain site starting with sk.And I think it's completed,but who knows? not 100% sure.

And I liked the ending as well.nice one.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm glad I didn't delete the old version, even though the new one was good I must say I prefer the old character's skin color and some design.

Reactions: Furyous D

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Hahah, if you used to be a brony or still are a brony its kinda funny what twistedscarlet did with the characters. Big apple sister, is now the small apple sister for example.

Reactions: Furyous D

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Wrong

"- New City Area with its own artwork

- New Deep Forest area
: Visit with all the equipment from the market, meet a new character and a returning one for three new sexy scenes!

- New Market Stall: Meet a dragon girl! With two sexy scenes!

- New Miniroute with Butters: Feat two sex scenes with impreg and milk theme.

- Revised Final Route: Elements involving Sundowner, now called 'Penelope' have been altered to give her a more satisfying character arc and conclusion.

- Church Route: For those that still haven't seen the church yet, there are several sex scenes to enjoy!

- 100% Completion Bonus: I had a few people asking about an ending, so I have a small scene that hopefully people can enjoy. It's not exactly some big revelation or story, but the 'final' route was supposed to be the soft ending anyway, this is just a cool extra.

- 100+ Edits on the Script: Ever been trying to fap and a typo kills the mood? Well, no more! It took literally weeks but I managed to comb through the entire script to fix hopefully every single mistake."

so is the game finished? or will you add more to it ?

GreenGhost95

Mar 12, 2018
It says in the changelog for 0.80 that there are endings for all the girls where the game ends, where do i trigger this? I'm playing the android version.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Loving the game so far, it's one I just recently discovered. The only thing I could think of that could make it potentially better is if it had a option of whether the M.C.'s seed could impregnate the women of Arcadia, or if there was a way to get a mod to do it, but I wouldn't want to fuck up the amazing artwork of your game. The perfect place that I think it could be inserted would be when you go to the Library the first time to meet Lilly and she runs a test on the semen. Insert as the player goes back to meet with Lilly, saying "Alright I have the results of the test..." and a player choice of "let me guess, my seed isn't compatible" Or, "let me guess, I'm able to impregnate you" with an addition of "Not just Mares, but your seed is potent to all species on Arcadia, like some sort of missing link"

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Loving the game so far, it's one I just recently discovered. The only thing I could think of that could make it potentially better is if it had a option of whether the M.C.'s seed could impregnate the women of Arcadia, or if there was a way to get a mod to do it, but I wouldn't want to fuck up the amazing artwork of your game. The perfect place that I think it could be inserted would be when you go to the Library the first time to meet Lilly and she runs a test on the semen. Insert as the player goes back to meet with Lilly, saying "Alright I have the results of the test..." and a player choice of "let me guess, my seed isn't compatible" Or, "let me guess, I'm able to impregnate you" with an addition of "Not just Mares, but your seed is potent to all species on Arcadia, like some sort of missing link"
I like it and really want to see it in game so we can impregnate all species in equestria and then we can see some cute little foals

Reactions: Freddy90
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes