• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kamikaza404

Oct 22, 2020
Seems you missed the first part of this scene with Lily/Dusklight. It took me a second before i was like, "wait a second, the bottom of her hair isn't supposed to be pink". Then i also noticed her bow is also the wrong color. When you get the chance to fix it, it'd be much appreciated. And I'll understand if you do it after Christmas.
Fixed, thanks for reporting!

Reactions: ProMasturbator Dave

Kamikaza404

Oct 22, 2020
That would be amazing, having one patch to change everything at once. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with the names.
Now that you mention it, there is a scene that doesn't really work with name changes. And English isn't my native language, so yeah...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any ideas how to change that?

ISJI

Jun 4, 2020
I can't find any result for a type of apple trees called "Apple Blossom", Apple Blossom always refers to apple trees that are in bloom.
I am guessing Riku is wrong there but just doesn't know it, so if you substitute Apple Blossom for Apple Bloom the scene remains practically unchanged. since Blossom and Bloom are synonymous. The name changes would alter nothing.

Reactions: Kamikaza404

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I can't find any result for a type of apple trees called "Apple Blossom", Apple Blossom always refers to apple trees that are in bloom.
I am guessing Riku is wrong there but just doesn't know it, so if you substitute Apple Blossom for Apple Bloom the scene remains practically unchanged. since Blossom and Bloom are synonymous. The name changes would alter nothing.
Or maybe the apple trees have different names in the Arcadian universe :^) How deep does the rabbit hole go? Haha

Happy holidays to everyone reading the thread. Game is on sale on Steam for those interested. Hope you've enjoyed playing.

iontrap

Jan 2, 2021
Which is the more complete version? Steam or Patreon? They're both at 1.2, right?
Also, does the Steam version have DRM, or can it work without network?
For TwistedScarlett, you've done a fantastic job with this game. I love the artwork. I'll be watching out for MonsterGirls.
I have a couple of suggestions for FwB. You might try putting it on humblebundle. They're cool with sex games, and they work with small indie shops. And have you thought about putting up a virtual tip jar somewhere?

Oct 11, 2018
1. I don't have the Patreon version so I can't compare.

2. I put Steam in offline mode and can still start the FwB with no problems.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Which is the more complete version? Steam or Patreon? They're both at 1.2, right?
Also, does the Steam version have DRM, or can it work without network?
For TwistedScarlett, you've done a fantastic job with this game. I love the artwork. I'll be watching out for MonsterGirls.
I have a couple of suggestions for FwB. You might try putting it on humblebundle. They're cool with sex games, and they work with small indie shops. And have you thought about putting up a virtual tip jar somewhere?
1. Steam is the most complete version. 1.10 was some bonuses for the new Steam version, and 1.20 was to celebrate the successful steam release.
2. Patreon has a 'free' version of the Steam bonuses for $20 patrons as part as their reward. This can be ignored.
3. The development build of 1.00 remains on Patreon for $5 and has the old colours and names.
There's no DRM on any version.

Oct 11, 2018
What difference with steam version and this version?There is some new content or what
Seriously? Do people read at all? It wasn't that long sins I answered this.
The Steam version is 1.2 and there is a handful of "secret" scenes (13 scenes) you have to find yourself and some miner character cameos.
Can't hate on them too much as I'm am Dyslectic and reading lots of text gives me a headache.

whitex

Sep 3, 2017
hi is the final climax suppose to be the final ver on steam
i really hoped for human ver of girls too (i guess i hoped far to much)

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Think I know why people do not upload the newest version. With the recolors, Twisted Scarlett probably angered the bronies and many of them left... that is my theory at least.

Reactions: Furyous D
4.40 star(s) 47 Votes